Dreadful Past...

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

Jessica's POV:

I heard a knock on my door and rushed to open it as I thought the person will be Sunny but it turns out to be Donghae. " Oh! Donghae you need anything?" "Nothing much...just wanted to check whether you girls are ok." Donghae seems worried and from the way he speaks,I can tell he is concerned about his sister.

"oh... I thought you're Sunny as I told her that she can come over when she feel scared." I look over Donghae's shoulder to the other door and saw Sungmin calling out Sunny's name softly. "Jessica,is Sunny going to be ok? I've called her name many times but no one responded." Sungmin give up and turn to me. "She might be sleeping,as she did say she is tired." I sigh "Do you guys wanna come in?" I asked as they have been standing outside the door for quite awhile.

"Why not? There's a high possibility that Sunny might come over if she is awake..." Sungmin look at Donghae and nodded. The two guys entered my room and luckily I clean my room this morning or else I will be so embarrased."Jessica,would you mind if you tell me more about Sunny? I dont remember her being scared of thunders before I left...."Donghae asked me. I take in a deep breath and nodded my head.

"It happened a few weeks after I met her ..." I start as I remembered the dreadful day. 

Flash Back:

Sunny and I was playing under a tree in the lawn,we were so happy and engrossed in our game ,that we didnt notice the lightning alert was flashing away

"Sunny!!! Look at what I found !" I beckoned."Oh! Its a hatchling! It must have fell off its nest!" Sunny hold it in her hands."Lets put it back in its nest over there!" I pointed out at a branch high up in the tree."I'll do it ! Jessica u wait down here!"Before I could even say anything,Sunny started climbing up the tree. I couldnt do anything beside telling her to Be careful , as I was still young.

When she finally put the hatchling back to the nest ,she grins at me and as she was Climbing down... The dreadful thing happened ,no one expected that. The lightning crashes upon a branch near Sunny,the impact was so big that It send her falling down the tree. I ran over to her and found her unconcious ,i cried out for help. "

End of flashback.

"I didnt knew what to do... Luckily Ren oppa heard us and rush Sunny to the hospital. Till now I cant stop blaming myself for not noticing the Lighting Alert,for not Stopping her to Put it back into the nest...." I put my head down as tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"No Jessica.. Its not your fault that happened to me..." I lifted up my head and saw Sunny at the door with teary eyes. I got up as ran towards her and hug her,apologizing for who-knows-how-many-times as I cried. Sunny comfort me by telling me its ok and not to cry even though she herself is crying too. 

We did not let go of each other till the both of us stop crying. As i turn,I noticed Donghae and Sungmin 'disappeared'. But , i guess they left to give me and Sunny some private time.Sunny wipe away her tears and smile at me,"Lets go have a pajama party to cheer ourselves up!! We should invite the boys too!!" I nodded in agreement as the both of us walk out of the room linking arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what will happen during the party *smirk2wink2*

Hey Guys! Another short update !! Sorry for not updating much again... Will try to update ASAP! Hope u all will continue supporting my stories!!