Oh My God!!

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

In Donghae's Car:

"Eotteohge?! Did i forget something? Um........ Oh My God!!!! I forgotten we are not suppose to let anyone know that sunny and i are rich!!! What should i do?! I think I should send Sunny a message about it!"Jessica thought after a few mins she got into the car.

"Um..... Jessica? Earth to Jessica Jung."Donghae said while waving his hands and putting his face close to Jessica's face.

Jessica wanted to grab her phone and she was shocked when she turn and find Donghae's face inches away from her,their lips almost touch.

"Yah! Lee Donghae! What are you doing?! When did you come so close to me?!"Jessica scream at Donghae and hit his arm.

"Yah! Jessica Jung SooYeon! I wanted to ask you where do you live,and you was spacing out, so I went closer to check if you are sleeping!"Donghae replied while rubbing his arm.

"Oh.... Sorry.... Are you okay?" Jessica apologize and went closer to Donghae to check his arm.

"I am so sorry. Your arm is so red...... I guess i really did hit you really hardly....." Jessica felt guilty whuke she saw a red mark on his arm.Donghae blushed a little but Jessica did not notice.

"It is ok.I think I deserve it somehow...." Donghae said while he turn his head to not let Jessica take any notice of his red-like-tomato-face.

Jessica did not reply him as she hurriedly text Sunny about the problem.

 To:Sunny Bunny

 From:Sica unnie

  What should we do?! We cannot let them find out that we are rich?! And they are gonna send us back home!Sunny where are we gonna tell them to alight us at? By the way, we only have like an hour to prepare!

In Sungmin's Car:

Sunny was in Sungmin's car with a very awkward moment,until Sungmin ask her where she live.This question make Sunny panick and she begin to think of the possible places that she can tell him to alight her at.

"Sunny? Sunny you there?" Sungmin went closer to her and wanted to check if she fell asleep.Suddenly,Sunny phone ring,Sunny wanted to take her phone. When she turn around,she received a peck on the cheek by Sungmin who's face was very close to her.

"Yah! Lee Sungmin!! What the hell did you do that for?!"Sunny yelled at Sungmin when her senses come back.

"Yah! Lee SoonKyu! I thought you was asleep and wanted to check on you but whe i get closer you suddenly turn your head and I accidentaly give you a peck on the cheek!"Sungmin told her angrily almost shouting at her. Both of them blushed a little and luckily neither of them notice it.The awkward moment return and Sunny quickly grab her phone and reply Jessica message.

In Donghae's car:

   From:Sunny Bunny

   To:Sica unnie

 We tell them to put us down at this place xxxxx.Then we tell Mr Choi to pick us up there.

From:Sica Unnie

 To:Sunny Bunny

Aigoo! Our Sunny Bunny is so clever! Ok.I will tell Donghae about it.

 

"Donghae-ssi you can drop us off at this place and then you can pick us up at this place too."Jessica told him the location.

"Ok sure."Donghae give Jessica a smile and start his engine,drive his car out of the school's car park.

In Sungmin's Car:

Sunny told Sungmin the same thing and she smiled after seeing Jessica text message.

"Sunny-ssi,Can you give me your contact no.? So I can contact you when both Donghae and I are ready to pick you and Jessica up."Sungmin ask for her number before he start driving.

"Um....... Ok. Pass me your phone."Sunny think before she agree to it.

Sungmin pass Sunny his phone and he call Sunny to make sure it is the right number and give Sunny his number.

No one's POV:

In Donghae's and Sungmin's car there is an awkward silence in there and all of them do not know what to say.

This continues for about 15 mins and both cars reach the destination.The girls get out of the car,so do the boys.

"Um..... Now is about 6.15 am and school starts at 7 am. So you girls try to hurry up and we will meet again at this place."Donghae check his phone timing and told the girls.

"Sure. Thank You for the ride just now and later too. See you!"Jessica shouted and pretend to run into the building.

"Sunny when both of are done you can call and tell me or when the both of us are done I will give you a call."Sungmin told Sunny before leaving.

"Sure! I will remember that!See you!"Sunny shouted and follow Jessica.

After Sunny and Jessica make sure that the boys left,Jessica called their butler and told him to come to where they are as fast as he can.

After 5 mins Mr Choi reach the girls location as it is quite near to where they reallly live.When Jessica and Sunny reach home they ran up to their bedroom,prepared themselves and it take about 10 mins as they do it quickly than they normally do.The two girls meet at the dining room and they both take a piece of bread and told Mr Choi to drop them off at the same location.

When the girls reach,the boys are not there yet and they hurriedly went into the building and will go out until the boys tell them they reached.Not long after,Sunny receive a call from Sungmin.

"Yeoboseyo?Sungmin-ssi? You and Donghae are here already? OK! We will be there soon!"Sunny picked up the call and wait for a few mins after she hang down the phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo.Sunny-ssi,Donghae and I reach already.Come down soon!"Sungmin hang up.

"I am sorry. Are we late?"Jessica come running towards them panting.

"We are not,but if we are going to stay here and chat we will be."Donghae said and open the door for her before heading to the driver's seat.Sungmin did the same thing.

In both Sungmin and Donghae's car there is silence and the girls keep checking the timing to see if they are going to be late.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No silent readers please!

Is the four of them going to be late?

Will the girls/boys blame on the boys/girls if they are late?

Carry on reading to know the answer!! ^^

I am very sorry for not updating for weeks. I will try to update next week too tomorrow.Sorry if there is grammer mistakes and I think my fanfic is not good..... compared to the other fanfics