Sleep over!

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

Author's POV:

After a few hours of studying....

"Ring...." The bell goes off. "Oh! Its Dinner time!" Jessica look up and stretch as she heard the bell. "This house is so weird.." Donghae murmured. "I heard that! This house is not weird... We just use bells to inform us when is lunch or dinner time....This house might be your house soon too!" Jessica smack Donghae's Arm reminding him, he might move in soon. "Ya... Ya... Right..." Donghae sigh making his way out of the room. "Jessica! How was it?" Sunny nudge Jessica as Donghe and Jessica entered the dining room. "What do you mean by how was it?" Jessica glared at Sunny. "You know what I mean..."Sunny replied giggling. "Yah! Dont you dare to think of anything that you shouldnt think of!" Jessica smack Sunny. "Ow...Fine fine ... Princess Jung..." Sunny settled in her sit,Jessica grinned nodding her head.

"You two are like sisters fighting like that" Sungmin laugh. "We are,after growing up together we are as close as sisters!" Sunny smiled hugging Jessica as Jessica chuckle. "But.. Now Sunny found her brother which is me... " Donghae grinned putting his hands around Sunny's shoulder. "All of us here know that.. " Jessica and Sungmin said in unison and laugh finding it funny. Sunny and Donghae each glared at Jessica and Sungmin. "Well Well.. All of you settle down its time for your dinner" Hyori chuckled as she entered with servants behind her, each holding a plate. Hearing that,the four of them sit down. (A/N Boys on 1 side Girls on the other side Donghae facing Jessica Sungmin facing Sunny.)

"Wow.... Can we even finish this?" Donghae asked staring at the plates placed infront of him. "Dont worry,Sunny will finish it if we cant. Besides,Hyori unnie and Ren Oppa will be eating with us as well." Jessica stick her tongue out to Sunny as Hyori and Ren settled down both on each side. "Well.. Enough of this talking.. lets eat!" Sunny exclaimed in frustration as she pick up her spoon. "Wait! Remember,taking our first bite together.."Hyori stop Sunny before she place the spoon in .

"Oh ya... Im starving so hurry!!" Sunny exclaimed. The rest laugh and Ren count to 3 before everyone start eating.

After half an hour...

"OMG! Im so full!! " Sunny stand up. "Serve you right for gobbling everything up like a pig!" Hyori flick Sunny's forehead and start clearing the table. "Ouch!" Sunny rub her forehead. "HAHAHHAAHAHA!! You're a pig!! HAHAHAHAH!!" Sungmin burst out laughing earning a glare from Sunny. "Alright Alright.. Dont glare at me like that" Sungmin try holding in his laughter but he cant.

As they walk towards the living room,there is this sudden clash of thunder and Sunny screamed covering her ears as she squat down. Jessica seeing this quickly hug Sunny and murmured something in Sunny's ears.Sungmin and Donghae was wondering what did Jessica murmured to Sunny about. But.. Donghae and Sungmin didnt ask anything as they think that they have their own privacy and they dont want to interfere.. So, the guys let the girls have their own talk while they went to sit down at the couch.

After a few couple of moments,the girls went to sit with the guys . Donghae kneel down infront of Sunny to meet her eye level. "Are you ok? Are you still scared?" Donghae asked with concern. "I..I..I am fine brother .. Do not mind me and continue watching the show..." Sunny speak with a soft voice but Donghae managed to figure out what is it. Donghae just nodded his head and sit beside Sungmin. The atmosphere was awkward and no one said a single word at all.

Ren approach them and inform them,"It seems that the rain is not going to stop any sooner and the rain is getting heavier and heavier. Why dont you two stay over tonight and tomorrow morning I will sent servants to get your clothes and what you need." He look at Donghae and Sungmin. "Erm... I guess it will be alright for them to stay over since the rain is getting heavier and there's no school tomorrow."Jessica nodded and look at Ren. After a couple of minutes its decided that Donghae and Sungmin will stay over at the mansion.

"Please follow me to your rooms." A servant guide them to their room and explain to them that if they need anything just press the button just next to the door. "Oh! Here is two map of this mansion,in any case both of you get lost in this mansion. Your room is indicated there with a dot." "Thank you!" Donghae replied and close the door as the servant leaves. Both guys lay down on the bed as they are exhausted from studying. "Should we check on the girls before sleeping?" Sungmin turn and ask. "We should. I wonder if they're ok." Donghae suggested. They head towards the girls room which is just a little down the hall way. 

"Which room is who's?" Sungmin turn his head left and right while scratching his head. "Why dont I go to the right you to the left?" Donghae turn to his Right. They knock on the door and only one room door opened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do wonder who is the one that open the door. Is it Jessica or Sunny? Continue reading to find out :)

Sorry for the short chapter! Im trying to update as soon as possible...

Do forgive me and support my other story : -Angel or Devil-

Thank you! Please Comment and Subscribe to my stories!!