At Sunny and Jessica's house

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

Sunny and Jessica got off the bus at where Mr Choi will always pick them up from.They waited for a while and Mr Choi arrive.

"Mr Choi! I have some good news for you! Sunny have found her brother!"Jessica exclaimed the minute she got into the car.

"Wow! Congrats to you Sunny! After so long you finally found your brother! You must have a shock at first knowing that guy is your brother right?"Mr Choi look over at Sunny and smiled.

"Actually is Jessica who found out that he is my brother......"Sunny said.

"Ohhhh the ice princess did something big which is least expected"Mr Choi joked earning Jessica to hit him on the arm and Sunny laugh at the both of them.

"We better head back to the mansion as you two take forever to prepare."Mr Choi tease them and both of pout angrily.

"I cant wait till I reach Sunny's house.I wonder how her house looks like."Donghae thought while preparing to go to Sunny's house.Donghae hear the door bell and went to open the door and it turns out to be Sungmin.

"Yah! You are not done preparing yet?!"Sungmin shouted angrily at Donghae.

"I am almost done. Cant you wait for a while more? You are so impatient"Donghae shakes his head and continue to pack.

"You are finally done.... I almost fell asleep waiting for you...."Sungmin get up from the couch.

"I only take like 5 minutes and you almost fell asleep....Seriously?"Donghae frowned looking at his friend.

"You know I think it is more than 5 minutes...."Sungmin look at his watch.

"Lets get to the girls house before someone starts to nag like an old women.."Donghae joke and Sungmin punch Donghae on the chest lightly and Donghae laugh at his friend.Sungmin grab his bag and head out for the door to Donghae's car.

End of POV.

Sunny's POV:

"Jessica Jung Soo Yeon!! Are you done yet?! It is about time for the boys to get here!!"I yelled from downstairs.

"I am coming!! Why are you always nagging like an old grandma?!"I heard my best friend yelling from upstairs.

"Because you are always taking forever to prepare."I said to her and hit her head lightly when she come down.

"YAH!!! You dont have to hit me right?!"Jessica shouted angrily.I just laugh.

"You two stop fighting and eat lunch now."Hyori our house keeper handed us two sandwiches.

"Hyori unnie Sunny hit my head!"Jessica complained.

"Hyori unnie Jessica takes forever to prepare...."I complained and stick out my tongue at Jessica.

"You two never stop arguing,eat your lunch quick before your boyfriends arrive."Hyori joke.

"They are not our boyfriend! They are my brother and my brother's friend."Sunny explained.

"Omg!Congrats to you Sunny!!"Hyori hug Sunny.

"Thank you Unnie!"Sunny hug Hyori back and then return to eat her sandwich.

End of POV.

No one's POV:

Donghae and Sungmin got in Donghae's car and they start to head out to Sunny and Jessica house. When they arrive,they got a huge shock as it is way too different as they thought it will be.


Aspire_20080903_1655.jpg(A/N Jessica and Sunny's mansion)

"wow! This is their house?!"Sungmin exclaimed the moment they saw the mansion. Donghae was equally shock as well and he stop the car.

"Hey! Why did you stop the car for?!"Sungmin wave his hands infront of Donghae and ask.

"I am too shocked...."Donghae regain his senses and got out of the car.

"oh! I suppose you both are the one mentioned by Sunny and Jessica.Sunny's brother and his friend."A guy approach and said to them.

"Yes,and you are?"Donghae look over to him curiously.

"I am Mr Choi Minki,Ren. Sunny and Jessica's chauffuer.They call me Ren or Mr Choi.Your can call me either both too."Ren explained and smile.

"Oh! You look like a girl with your long hair."Sungmin said and Ren frowned.

"Yah! Sungmin you dont have to be so straight forward! But I agree you are though!!"Donghae laughed out loud!!

"I heard that many times from Jessica and Sunny but please DONT say it again"Ren stare at them angrily.

"Oh! You are here!"Someone exclaimed from behind and it turns out to be Sunny.

"And I suppose you met Ren right?"Jessica said appearing from behind Sunny.

"Ya we have."Sungmin said.

"This is Lee Donghae Sunny's brother and Lee Sungmin Donghae's best friend."Jessica explained.

"Lets all go into the house,we got to start."Sunny walk to towards the door and the others follow.

"Are they your brother and his friend?"A women voice is heard from the kitchen.Jessica and Sunny nodded.


"This is Hyori our house keeper and this is Donghae,Sunny's brother and Sungmin,Donghae's friend."Sunny introduce them to each other.After Hyori and the guys met each other they head off to the study room.

"Girls! If you need anything just tell me!"Hyori shouted from the kitchen.

"We got it!"Jessica shout back.

"Now lets start to tutor.Have your bring everything you need?"Jessica said the minute they got into Jessica's study room.

"Of Course.Your really live in this big house by yourselves?"Donghae ask.Jessica look over to Sunny to explain to them.

"Yup,but Ren and Hyori Unnie  will live with us.We both kinda know them since we are young.Jessica's aunt take care of our studies since we are young and she dont mind that I live with them but she is now living in California. She will visit us sometimes with Jessica's cousin and all."Sunny explained.

"Sunny you dont really have to explain so much everytime."Jessica said as She carry both of their things to the table.

"Is all the room in this Mansion this big?"Sungmin ask suddenly and Jessica nod.

"Wow! I should tell the kingkas...."Sungmin got cut off by the gurls.

"No! You cant!"Sunny and Jessica said in unison.Donghae and Sungmin then look over to them confused.

"In our previous school,we got treated better than the Queenkas as people know that we are rich and some things happen.We then decided to change our school and never tell anyone that we are rich."Jessica explained as she look down.

"Oh.....ok no wonder I saw that there is so many cars but yet you dont drive them to school."Donghae pointed out to the cars that can be seen through the window.

"Lets just start tutoring and stop mentioning about this."Sunny take her books and put them on the table.

"How are we gonna pair up?"Sungmin sit down and ask us.


"That is a good question."Sunny begin to think for a solution.

"Why dont we pair up by grades?"Donghae blurted out.Every one nodded and like that idea.

"Fishy! You finally use your brians to think!"Sungmin tease.

"Stop calling me Fishy! I always use my brains!"Donghae hit Sungmin head and he pouted.The girls chuckle looking at their foolishness.

"Now if we start to pair up by grades is Donghae and I followed by Sungmin and Sunny."Jessica look at
the website showing their grades.Sunny and Donghae is dissapointed.

"But we can pair up another way if you want."Jessica noticing the siblings are dissapointed.

"I guess it is ok"Donghae look over to Sunny and She nodded
.

Donghae and Jessica remain in the room while the other two went to the other.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N) I will stop here for today.I will write two different chapters one on Haesica and one on SunSun during the tutor time.
What will happen during the tutor time?

Will there be a little romance?Will there be arguments? 

Read the next two chapters to find out!