Reunion(Part 1)

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

(a/n)Dear Readers, I change chap 2 a little at the end so you might want to re read that chap again. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Donghae's Car, Sica's POV:

I keep taking note of the time as I do not want to be late for school.I turn my head a look at Donghae,he is very focused on driving and he looks like he do not care if he is late for school.Donghae turn his head and I quickly turn my head,hoping he did not caught me looking at him.
 

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am I that handsome??"Donghae said with a bright smile on his face.

"I was not looking at you FISH!"I give him a slap on his hand and pouted.

"Don't call me fish you ice princess!"He said poking my face.

"YAH!!! Dont poke me like that concentrate on your driving!"I said angrily at him,he stop fooling around me and turn his head back forward.I stared at the things passing by outside as I remembered the story Donghae told me.It reminds me of the story Sunny told me,both of them are similar I decided to ask Donghae about it.

"Donghae-ssi the story you told me yesterday,is the person in the story referring to you?"I turn and ask him.Donghae did not give me a reply.

"Donghae-ssi? Are you there? Earth to Donghae"I waved my hand infront of him as I call him.

"Oh... sorry I was kinda thinking of somethings.You can just call me Donghae. By the way what question are asking me?"Donghae apologize as he regain his senses.

"You know that it is dangerous to space out during driving but nevermind about that. So.... The story you told me yesterday,is the person in the story referring to you?"I repeated my question to him.

"Oh well..... I will tell you honestly who is it but don't tell the story to other people. The person that lost his sister is me."Donghae said letting out a sigh.

I was shocked and I remembered Sunny lost her brother too.As, I placed the pieces of 'puzzle' together and the results that I got is Sunny and Donghae are siblings.

"What is your sister's name?"I wanted to make sure that it is Sunny.

"Um..... I am not sure if I should tell you as I did not even tell Sungmin..."Donghae looked at me with an uncertain face.

"Come on Just tell me I wont tell it to anyone"I urged him.

"Fine.... Her name is Lee Soonkyu and I thought that I heard your friend's Sunny real name is Lee Soonkyu... i think i might be missing my sister too much that I heard the name wrongly...... Actually I can't really remember my sister's name but once I remember it I will write down on a piece of paper"Donghae said sadly.

"Lee Soonkyu....."I was totally shock.I cannot believe what I had just heard.It indeed is Sunny.I was thinking if I should tell him but I think that I should tell Sunny about it first.

"I am sorry for letting you remembering those sad memories. I bet your sister is living happily and she got her friends to back her up."I pat him and assured him.Donghae just give me a smile.I start to think of how should I tell Sunny about it.

End of POV.

In Sungmin's car,Sungmin's POV:

I was driving to school with Sunny by my side.I actually do not care about going to school but since Sunny is so worried being late to school,I decided to let her take a ride in my car to school.As I turn my head wanting to ask her something,I caught her staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?Are you in love with me or do I look very handsome???"I joked with her.

"Of course not!! I am just thinking that you look like you do not care about going to school at all. By the way just concentrate on driving I don't want to be late!!"She pouted angrily.

"She looks so cute when she is angry..... Omg what am I thinking??"I thought to myself.

I turn my head and as I am driving I thought about the story Sunny told me and I remembered the one that Donghae told me too.I realise that the story is quite similiar so I decided to ask her about.

"Sunny the person in the story you told me yesterday is it you?"I ask her curiously.Sunny turned her head and seem to think about it for awhile before telling me.

"I will tell you about it but do not tell anyone else.... Yup the person is me."Sunny said to me looking down.

"What is your brother's name? I am curious about it but if you do not want to tell me it is ok..."I ask her no wanting to force her.

"I can tell you but same don't tell.... His name is Lee..... Dong......"Sunny stop for a while.

"Lee Dong???"I ask thinking it is Donghae as his name is also Lee Dong at the front.

"Lee...... Dong...... Sorry Sungmin I can't remember anymore as I lost my brother when I was young."Sunny said looking depressed.

"Oh.... It is ok I do not want to force you too...."I keep thinking the possible name is Donghae so I decided to tell Donghae about it when we reach school.I take a glance at the time it stated 6.35 and we are just 1 traffic light away from reaching the school.I start to remember that it is the first time I reach school this early normally it is 6.45.

End of POV.

No one's POV:

Two cars are found driving into the school quite empty carpark as at that not much student are there normally the students will reach about 6.45

(A/N to look at the kingkas of course)

Jessica and Sunny stayed in the car looking around to see if there were any students around.Donghae and Sungmin look at them curiously and they just shrugged.Finally the two girls get out from the car and Jessica look at Sunny who look a little depressed.

Donghae received a call from the other kingkas and Jessica and Sunny chuckled a bit when they heard the other kingkas said that the two boys normally at this time they would have just wake up and will not reach school unless it is 1 mins left from bell ring.The two boys felt embarrased when they heard the girls chuckled as they know the other kingkas speak too loudly.

"Well.... Thank you for the ride we will return the favour to you another time we have to go the library now. See you at class~!"Jessica and Sunny said before running towards the library.

"Ok. See you~"Donghae and Sungmin replied.

Both Jessica and Sungmin thought "Should I tell Donghae/Sunny about Sunny/Donghae??"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is chap 8.Sry for not updating as I am busy with my studies and probably I will update tomorrow or the day after and I will kinda stop updating for a while as I have exam.

Will Sungmin and Jessica tell??

Will Donghae and Sunny find their sister/brother??

Keep on reading to find out ^^ Pls comment