Reunion(Part 2)

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

Jessica's POV:

I was walking towards the library with Sunny thinking should I tell Sunny or not."I guess telling Sunny is better than her finding out her herself....."I thought.

"Sunny!Wait for me,why are you walking so fast?"I called so she stop walking and run towards her.

"Mianhe,I was thinking about something...."Sunny turn her head to face me.

"Nevermind about that first.....I have something important to tell you,come with me."Sunny was being pulled by Jessica not knowing anything.

End of POV

Sungmin's POV:

"Should I tell?I guess telling might give Donghae a clue to find his sister.....Even though he looks like he is not worried about his sister but I caught him with tears in his eyes while staring at his sister's picture...."I decided.

"Donghae I got something very important to you to tell you follow me....."Sungmin said to Donghae seriously.

"Ok..... But what is the thing you want to tell me?"Donghae ask curiously following Sungmin as he walk out of the room where the kingkas always hang out.

"Just follow me..... You will find out soon...."Sungmin replied eager to tell Donghae about what Sunny told him.

End of POV

No one's POV:

Jessica pulled Sunny to a classroom first followed by Sungmin.What the four of them do not know is that the classroom they are in is just right beside each other.

In the empty classroom the girls are in,Jessica inhaled a deep breathe before speaking."Sunny,pls stay clam after hearing this.This is what Donghae told me.........(A/N She told Sunny about the story and what Donghae said in the car)"

In the empty classroom the boys are in,Sungmin clear his throat before speaking."Donghae,be prepared to hear what I am going to say.This is what Sunny told me..........(A/N He told Donghae about the story and what Sunny said in the car)"

Both Sunny and Donghae are shocked by what they heard.

"It cannot be.....It cannot be him.....It cannot be Donghae....."Sunny murmured and tears fall down from her eyes.

"Sunny it is just a guess and probably this can give you a clue on finding your brother that you miss so much and think of everyday.....It could be a coincidence that his sister have the same name as you........"Jessica who become worried,comforted her.

"Sungmin,I dont believe you.....You are lying right?"Donghae fall back on a chair staring right into Sungmin's eyes.

"Donghae....She might not be your sister,it might just be a coincidence......So,you dont think too much about it before you confirm that she is your sister,or treat this information as a clue to find your sister."Sungmin comforted Donghae and give him a pat on his back.

"Yah,you are right....I do not need to worry too much about it first.....Thanks for telling me"Donghae force a smile infront of Sungmin.

After a few minutes of talking,both classroom doors open at the same time and they saw each other.All four of them freeze and Donghae decided to speak up first.

"Sunny,can you follow me for a while?Both of you can follow if you want..."Donghae look at Sunny then to Jessica.

"Um.....ok sure."Sunny forced a smile to Donghae pretending as if nothing happened.

End of POV

Donghae's POV:

"I guess if I want to know if Sunny is really my sister,I should show her the photos of my sister and me...."Donghae thought while Sungmin walk beside him and the two girls follow behind them.

The whole corridor is quiet and only footsteps of them can be heard as it is not yet 6.45.

I stop in front of my locker and motion Sunny to come over.Both Sungmin and Jessica move away from Sunny and I. I took a deep breathe before speaking up.

"Sunny,I have some photos to show you."I said as I open my locker door.The moment I show it to her,her eyes widen.

"Donghae why do you have photos of me when I am a child??"Sunny ask me looking shocked.

I am not sure if she is faking it or she is real so I decided to ask her some questions.

"Sunny what is your real name and your birthday?Your childhood?"I asked her.

"My name is Sunny Lee SoonKyu and my birthday is May 15. I lost my brother when I was young.....I dont know how he dissapeared,one day morning I woke up and find him missing.After a few years my parents pass away too,it was then I met Jessica at the playground crying as her parents also pass away.I do not want to remember those memories so I decided to stay with Jessica and I sold the houses that my parents own away.....I kept the money in bank and never touch that sum of money unless it is emergency.......We two grow up together and go through everything together we even promise our parents to achieve great marks when we are going to graduate that is why we both study hard not like you and Sungmin....."Sunny was being cut off by Donghae.

"Do you miss your brother a lot and wish him to appear infront of you again?"This question sounds like Donghae is sure that Sunny is already his sister and want to know if she want her brother back.

"Of course I do.Every night I will stare at my brother's photo or else I will not be able to sleep well......"Sunny replied.

"Can you show me your brother's photo?"Donghae ask and Sunny nodded taking out the photo from her wallet.
Donghae took the photo and match it with the photo in his locker it is exactly the same!

Both Donghae and Sunny are shocked and their face brighten up.

"Dongsaeng(A/N younger sister or brother in korean)!!"Donghae shouted and hug Sunny tightly.Sunny hug him back and her tears of joy flow down.

Jessica and Sungmin give each other a high-five and is very happy for the two siblings to reunion.

"CONGRATS!!!!"Sungmina and Jessica shouted to the Lee Siblings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny and Donghae reunion! What will happen after the reunion? Find it out on the next chap!! ^^I might not be able to update till it is October as I have a Exam coming..... Sorry for not updating for the next 2 or 3 months....

*Sings Sorry Sorry(Super Junior)* PLS continue reading and wait for my update ^^

PLS comment ^^