Locked up

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

Last chapter: Two figures made their way slowly to us. 

 

Nobody's POV:

 "Yah. Sica wake up...."Sunny tried to wake the sleepy head but only to see her lying on her shoulder still sleeping as peacefull as ever. Suddenly, Sunny took notice of the two figures.

"Strange.... they look familiar...." Sunny muttered to herself.As they were in the dark,Sunny could not see properly and a tingling sensation ran down her spine.While they made their way closer and closer to them, another sound was made.

"Click!" It was the door. The two figures turned to look at the door where the sound came from.Just then , a loud shout was heard .

"YAH!! OMG! DONGHAE!  The door is locked!" Sungmin yelled loudly as he and Donghae tried to open the door.

"Aish! What trouble are we in now?! Sungmin! It's ALL your fault! You were the one who locked them in here and we have to suffer here with them!" Donghae bellowed.

Upon hearing this, Sunny knew who the culprits were immediately.She pushed Jessica off her shoulder lightly and stood up without making any noise.Then,she crept up to Donghae and Sungmin.

"BOO!"Sunny appeared from  behind them and startled them, making them both jump.

"GOTCHA!" Sunny laughed,"So you two were the culprits who locked us up here..."

" Yup...And we're not sorry" Sungmin said coldly to Sunny .

"So cold !!! I think I need to put on a jacket whenever i see or talk to you..." Sunny joked.

"NOT FUNNY!" Sungmin  replied but giggled a little.

" Who says so?.....I think i saw somebody giggling though" Sunny teased.

"Well, I don't see anybody giggling..." Sungmin replied her with a merong.

" aish! Your adorable sometimes!" Sunny replied with a pout while poking his cheek, making Sungmin blush. But fortunately, They were in the dark so nobody could see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry.... this chapter is quite short.......

Next chapter will be totally on haesica

We will try to update as soon as possible so please give us your support! ^^