A Day of Joy!!! And..... Is something terrible going to happen?

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

Author's POV:

While Donghae and Sunny reunioned,what they didnt know is someone was watching them all along and a smirk appear on the person's face.Sungmin felt someone is watching them so he turned but there's no one  , thinking it might be his own imagination,he shrugged it off.

After the reunion,all of them become best friends,during lunch Sunny and Jessica would even sit with the kingkas,but one person still watches their every step. 

During Class:

"Donghae!"Sungmin whispered to him as their tables are just next to each other.

"What?"Donghae replied.

"I keep having this feeling that someone is watching us every minute every second......"Sungmin said.

"I think you are just imagining things or is it because a girl find us too handsome so she keep staring."Donghae jokes.

"That is not funny....Probably I am imagining things I......"Sungmin got cut off by their teacher.

"Lee Sungmin! Are you paying attention?!"The teacher called out.

"Of Course I am paying attention."Sungmin replied.

"Then answer this question,What is the fastest bird on earth?"The teacher asked.Sungmin freeze as he did not listen to class he dont know the answer.
"Peregrine falcon!"Sunny whispered to Sungmin the correct answer.

"Its Peregrine falcon!"Sungmin said quickly.The teacher then have a suprised face and nodded as he thought Sungmin would not be able to answer the question.

"Thank you.....I owe you this time"Sungmin said to Sunny.

"Yea you owe me this time and you are welcome but you better pay attention in class and dont talk to my brother"Sunny smiled and warned him. Donghae laugh quietly at Sungmin foolishness and Sungmin glared at him.

The bells ring....and it is time for school to end.
 

"Sungmin Sunny Jessica and Donghae! I need to speak to your for a while follow me!"The teacher call out.The four quickly pack their bags and follow the teacher while wondering what could it be.

"Sungmin and Donghae you should know that your grades are not that good and I am suprised that Sungmin could answer my question."Sungmin smiled after hearing that while they both nodded.

"And so.... I need Jessica and Sunny to tutor you till your grades are up. Are your fine with that?"The teacher look at all four of them.They look at each other and nodded at the teacher and leave the Teachers' office.

End of POV.


Donghae's POV:


"The teacher tell you girls to give us both tutor so.....when will we start?"I ask.
"Hm..... While both Jessica and I are fine with any timing so your decide when."Sunny replied after she ask Jessica about it.
 

"I guess since both of us are free later we could start today.But Sunny we will go to the place you both stay for tutoring"I said while taking the chance to go to Sunny house.

"Jessica are you fine with it?"Sunny look over to Jessica.

"While I guess so.... I could just ask them to prepare and tell Mr Choi that we will be having a few visitors over."Jessica replied.

"Mr Choi?"Sungmin and I ask the same timing as we are curious of who he is.


"Ya,He is our chauffeur."Jessica say in a whisper as she do not want any of the students to know.

"Are your rich?"Sungmin ask.The girls just shrugged.

"Aw....Come on tell me please....."Sungmin show his Aegyo.


"Oh boy.....Please dont show your Aegyo."Jessica said and I punch Sungmin's hand.

"You know your Aegyo doesnt work on me and my nickname is called Aegyo Queen."Sunny pouted angrily.Sungmin and Sunny start having Aegyo battle.

Jessica roll her eyes and called over to me:"Donghae! Can you even stand this?"

"Well.....nope and Guys your can continue later but lets get out of the schoool and to Sunny and Jessica house first."I cut Sungmin and Sunny off.

End of POV.

No one's POV:
"While here is our address and we will meet you later.Bye!"Sunny and Jessica hand them the address and bid goodbye to the boys.

"Wow they are gone quick before I can even stop them...."Donghae wanted to call out to the girls but they dissappeared.

"Lets get going and we can go to their house faster.I know you want to know where your precious sister is living"Sungmin said sarcasticly to Donghae.

"Of course I want to know! I lost her for many years!"Donghae punch Sungmin on the arm and Sungmin pouts angrily.

Donghae and Sungmin then bid goodbye and they'll meet each other at Sunny and Jessica house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) I will stop here and I will add another chapter.

Sorry for not being able to update for alot of months. I hope you enjoy the chaps i am going to upload.

Please Subscribe and Comment!!!!