What the heck?!

Betraying once is more than enough(hiatus)

Sunny POV:

"Sica unnie!!!!Wake uuuuuupppppp! I don't want to be late for school!'Aish.....that Sica is such a sleepyhead!

"Sica ah..... I made your favourite breakfast,hurry wake up and eat it!it's so yummy!"I took her "favourite" breakfast and waved iit under her nose.

"AHHHH!!!!!!" with her dolphin scream,she woke up and gave e continuos slap on my back.

"LEE SOONKYU!!!!!!!"

"What?Why are you screaming,sica unnie? And you know that I hate people calling my real name"Sunny said with her aegyo and innocent face.

Sica POV:

"You know I hate cucumbers!Why would you care if people call you lee soonkyu....."I stuck my tongue out playfully at her and went to bathe.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs!!! Be fast or we will miss our bus and be late for school!"My best friend screams as she made her way down.

 

I took a quick bath and rushed downstairs.The maids greetes me and I took a quick bite of breakfast.

"Sunny ah,why can't we take one of our five cars to school?It will be a waste of money if we buy cars and not drive them."

 

"You know we have to keep a low profile coz we want people to treat us like any human being and not for our money."Sunny sighed.

Yes,we are super duper rich.We have five cars and live in a private bungalow.In the last school,we were treated even better than the queenkas because of our wealth.So,in this new school,where Sunny's uncle is the principle,we will keep a low profileand study hard to keep our promise to our parents.

 

End of POV.

"Today,there will be two transferred students to this class.Please take good care of them and help them if they need help."The teacher announced to the class."Please come in girls."

Sunny and Jessica walked in the classroom nervously and introduce themselves.

"Anneonghaseyo,Lee Soonkyu imnida but please call me Sunny.Please take good care of me."Sunny introduced herself with her best aegyo she could,she even showed her eye smile.

"Anneonghaseyo,Jung Sooyeon imnida but please call me Jessica."Jessica introduces herself but wuth her icy glare.

"Lee Soonkyu,please take a seat beside Lee Sungmin and as for Jung Sooyeon,take a seat beside Lee Donghae.You two will be sitting beside the Kingkas in the school,feel free to ask them any enquiries,araso?"

"seongsamnim,I asked you to call me Sunny...... And one question,where is Lee Sungmin sitting?"Sunny pouted.

"LEE SOONKYU!!!! I AM OVER HERE!!! How can you not know where a Kingka is sitting?!"

Sunny slowly made her way to the empty seat next Sungmin and thought,'Why is this Lee Sungmin so rude? I better stay away from him.......'

After Sunny sat down,Jessica said,"Seongsamnim,I told you to call me Jessica."

She went to the only empty seat left next to Donghae.
 

Donghae's POV:


"Lee SoonKyu??" I thought.I stared at the girl sitting next to Sungmin.


"I think I heard wrongly,she can't be her.We are seperated for so many years.... I heard that my parents passed away 1 year after I seperated from them.... I wondered how is she now"Donghae thought
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is the she Donghae is talking about??

Who Lee SoonKyu is to Donghae??

Pls comment ^^