Heart Attack

The LUs (And Why You Should Avoid Them)

Children are cute.

They may often times makes you wanna jump off a cliff, or ride your car then bump it into an electric post, or want to nuke yourself to death and act like they know everything and thinks that they are free to order you around, but they are still cute nonetheless.

They have this sort of demonic super powers that no matter how bratty they may be or no matter how much they make you see red, adults just couldn't get themselves to be mad at them enough to throw them to the open seas (And maybe the fear of going to jail also have something to do with it but let's not get to that.)

Bottom line is, children are cute enough to give them a pass from meeting uncle Satan earlier.

What's not cute is when a grown man (okay, maybe not that grown but still.) act like a child.

Yifan thinks so as he stands behind Lu Han who had the Kims cornered in the living room, successfully backing them up on their leather sofa. He'd admit that it is quite amusing, really, but he don't know which is funnier: Lu Han's pathetic attempt of showing power (which was working. Sort of.) or the fact that he is obviously only pissed at one and the subject of his anger don't even seem to realized it. The boy merely blinks while the eldest of the Lus glares at him.

Lu Han is silently throwing a tantrum like a child glaring daggers to his parent's head just because they told him that he have to eat his vegetables.

(The boy did that a lot back when he was young so Yifan guess that old habits die hard.)

"So, listen up here." Lu Han finally starts after probably realizing that his glaring is going nowhere. "Since you are going to live here, let me make some things straight." He states as he straightens his back to appear intimidating. Again, Yifan don't know if them growing up in the ty areas, but for some reason, Lu Han affects them to the point of shaking in fear. Then again majority of the people in their school does the same.

Except of course the boy with cute kitty eyes (Yifan then decides that he'll call him that because let's admit it, he's just so freaking cute like a kitten). Either he is immune to Lu Han or his head is somewhere else.

Yifan bets his money on the latter.

"First!" The blonde raises a finger on the air and Yifan nearly cracks up when the three boys squeaks while Kitty merely blinks like he just woke up from a daydream. "You losers shall not forget who rules this house, okay? My house, my place, therefore I don't want you walking around like you own it." He says which is responded by rapid nodding of the head courtesy of the newcomers.

Yifan resisted the urge to snort.

"Second," Lu Han raises his index finger. "If you see us in school, don't approach us, don't show yourself to us, don't act like you know us, better yet, don't breath the same air as us, understood?" He questions.

When the trio nodded, Lu Han appears satisfied by the response and decides to resume with the third rule.

Which he isn't able to do when Kitty tilts his head to the side and frowns.

"Why are you telling us to die?" He asks, which, for some strange and unexplainable reason, and makes Lu Han flinch.

"I never said that." Their elder then defends and crosses his arms on his chest.

"You were implying it." Kitty states in a 'matter-of-fact' voice.

Yifan's eyebrows raises up when he notices the coloring of Lu Han's ears. The boy clenches his fist and glares at the genuinely confused boy. At least he thinks that he is genuine with his question. If he is merely faking it to irk the elder, then he'd give him that. Nobody had pissed (or tried to) Lu Han that got away alive. Pissing Lu Han off is a social suicide.

"Don't put words in my mouth, stupid." He hisses and makes Kitty frown even further. Luckily, at least for Lu Han, he didn't say anything further. "Third!" He exclaims rather loudly. "Don't talk unless I tell you to. Don't give your opinions unless I ask for them. And don't ever ever, I mean ever, talk back especially to me." He says with firm finalization, eyes squinting toward the boy who bravely voiced out his question.

"Follow those and we're good. I won't make your life a living hell for the entire duration of your stay here, understood?" He questions with a tone that if any of them did try to break those rules, they'd be a dead meat.

Fearing their lives, the three wimps (Yifan decides to call them that because Amber's balls are probably bigger than theirs) nods furiously. Kitty on the other hand continues to frown. Yifan then concludes that he's going to be his favorite among the Kims.

Although obviously not that satisfied since one of the newcomer isn't backing out, Lu Han fortunately decides to let it go this once. Throwing one last (immature) glare toward the Kims, Lu Han turns around and saunters to the door. Sehun, being the elder's personal minion and lowkey number one fan, mimicks his gesture before following him out. Yixing blinks a couple of times until he realized that he should probably do the same. Yifan is the last one to follow. 

When they are finally out of the house and at the last steps of the marbled stairs, Yixing then asks the question that has been running to their mind.

"Where are we going?" The third grandchild of Lu Ouyang questions which made the first grandchild flush in embarrassment, for the second time that day.

"Anywhere!" Lu Han snarls because he honestly have no idea. He just wanted to make a great exit like those in dramas everyone's so hyped about.

What a loser. Yifan thinks.

 


 

"Check this out!" Jongdae exclaims as he ran inside the room which generously Mr. and Mrs. Lu gave to Minseok.

Actually, they all get to have their own rooms which is kind of great and not at the same time. Great because its quite spacious, not, because Minseok's room is in the same floor as Lu Han's, Joonmyun's is connected to Yifan's by a double door as said by one of the maids (that frightened the boy to no end because Yifan looked like he's going to eat you alive), Jongdae's room is directly in front of Yixing's, and Zitao's the same. Zitao's is probably worst because it is in the basement. ( Sehun and his hipster !)

It is like some sicko did it on purpose just to make the Kims fear for their everyday lives.

The three people who are occupying the room (with the two only finding comfort under the elder's presence) looks up from what they are doing. They watch Jongdae ran inside the room with his puppy hot on his trail. Minseok is slightly bitter that he got to bring Chen with him while Snow White was left to herself back in their barn.

Ignoring the sour expression on his brother's face, Jongdae plops on top of the bed and waves a what seem to be a set of uniform. "Look!" He starts. "Even the uniforms are snobbish!" Jongdae states as he throws the black blazer on top of Joonmyun's head. The elder frowns and removes the clothe on his head.

He raises it to the air and examines the article. The material used for it is smooth against his fingers and not a single stray tread could be seen. It is sewed to perfection, even the crest that says 'Xi School of Arts and Businesses' is embroidered with great detail. The tiger and deer on it looked almost real.

"Dude, this probably cost more than your cow." Jongdae then snickers to Minseok who is busy fiddling with Joonmyun's phone. At the mention of his precious cow, he looks up and gave his brother a look.

"I doubt it." he says. "Snow White is priceless." he then adds like it is the most obvious thing in the world.

Groaning because Minseok always talks like his damn cow gold, the boy lies down on the soft mattress and stares at Zitao who is huddled on the corner. Chen, after being ignored by his surrogate dad, waddles to the boy and start tugging on the sleeves of his beige sweater. Normally, the younger would play with the pup, but that day Chen is completely ignored as Zitao furiously types on his Macbook.

Raising an eyebrow, he sits up straight. "Taozi, what are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm buying as much Gucci as I could." Zitao replies without looking up from the device.

Exchanging looks with his brothers, Jongdae then snorts before taking the whining puppy who came running back to him after being ignored. "What are you buying Gucci for like there's no tomorrow?" The third child of Kim Heechul questions as he rub his pup on the belly.

"Duh, isn't it obvious?" Zitao finally looks up from his Macbook and stares at the boy like he's the most stupid person to exist. "What if we do die tomorrow? God knows what those agents of Satan with really expensive clothes could do! I don't want to die with any regrets!" He exclaims. "And besides," he adds as he returns to his shopping spree. "It's been five years since Auntie took my credit cards away. And now that I got them back, there's no way I'm going to continue living like a commoner."

The sound of Zitao's furiously typing once again resonates inside the room.

Finally having enough, Joonmyun stands up from the bed and takes Zitao's Macbook away. He hold the device under his arms as he motions the whining boy to take his place on the bed. Although reluctant and on the verge of fainting due to the current events, Zitao heed to his orders.

"Okay, first off, no one's going to die." Joonmyun clarifies and holds a hand when Zitao and Jongdae made a motion of disagreeing. "And Tao, your parents are going to hunt you down if you max your credit cards, wherever they may be. Also didn't Auntie Rongjia promised Ma to take good care of us? She's not gonna let Lu Han or any of his cousins do us harm." He assures knowing perfectly well what could happen if Zitao doesn't calm down or if Jongdae continues to insist that the Lus are going to sacrifice them to the Dark Lord.

Sometimes, he feels like a mother raising her children alone because their douche of a dad ran back to China to chase some fresh skirts.

Also, Minseok's I-don't-ing-care-unless-it's-Snow-White attitude isn't helping him the slightest. Most of the times, Joonmyun feels like he's the eldest instead.

"Umm, hello?" Jongdae raises his left hand to get his brother's attention. "May I remind you that Auntie Rongjia's not going to be with us twenty-four-seven and there's a possibility that those Lus would use it to their advantage and kill us?!"

Zitao's scream probably reached the outskirts of Seoul.

"Knock it off, Kim Jongdae! No one's going to die!" He reprimands. He feels a headache coming with how his brother is making this entire ordeal worse than it already is.

Inhaling a really, really, really, really deep breath (because he needs all the patience the world has offer), he gives his siblings and cousin a tired look. "You heard what Lu Han said, right? If we follow his rules then we're safe. We are not going to die and we are going to survive this year, okay?" Joonmyun says and he makes his way to the bed.

He then pulls his siblings and cousin into a bone crushing hug. "Everything's going to be alright."

 


 

Of course nothing is going to be alright.

Not when Sehun purposely bumps on Zitao's shoulder as he went passed by him. The boy didn't even apologized, instead, he gave him a smirk that equals those bullies give to their victims in those really depressing movies and series. Zitao almost faints if it isn't for Jongdae catching him by the shoulder. They both watch the tall boy saunters to the door, ready to start his day at school.

"We're going to die. He's going to bully us." Zitao cries and clings onto the older boy's arm.

"Again, stop with the dying." Joonmyun says as he walks down the stairs with a sleepy looking Minseok in tow. They are all now dressed in the assigned uniform Mrs. Lu had provided them.

"Did you see what he did?!" Zitao starts to hysteric. "H-he purposely bumped on my shoulders!" He screams before falling to his knees and clutches his hair. "He's going to drown me in the toilet bowl, take my allowance, and do ty things to me!"

"Taozi, come on. You need to get up or we're going to be late." Minseok says and he tugs on the younger boy's hand. He is suddenly wide awake with all the screaming the boy is doing.

"I am going to perish soon! Who cares about school?!" Zitao wails even louder which makes Minseok frown. He obviously didn't like the tone the younger used on him and does not get what he is fussing about. Sehun is probably in a rush that's why he bumped into Zitao. (Minseok simply just don't understand the severity of being targeted by the Alpha dogs of the school they're about to attend).

The Kims are too occupied with their cousin that they didn't noticed the approaching figure.

Simultaneously, they all shut up when they finally took notice of the person watching them with a blank expression. Zitao stops wailing at this point and choose to hide behind Minseok who merely blinks at the newcomer. Jongdae gulps thickly, nervously anticipating what this Lu want (or is it Zhang? He's not really sure), while Joonmyun tries his hardest to keep a neutral expression when all he wants to do is run back and hide behind Xuefue's skirt.

There is a tense atmosphere around him and the three of them are starting to envision him throwing them out of the window while throwing wads and wads of money.

After for what feel like forever, the Kims' jaws all dropa to the floor when an almost blinding dimpled smile replaces the blank expression on his face. It is like Jesus himself descended from heaven and the angels sing when he utters the next words that are like music to their ears:

"Can I offer you a ride?"

 


 

 

 

Just a filler chapter lol


I'M FREE FROM THE EXAMS THAT BINDS ME.

Also, wow! I didn't expect for so many people to like this. 〒_〒 ) your comments legit gives me life and I'm sorry if I don't reply, it's just that I'm bad at replying both in real life and the net lmao. I can't socialize for .