Gucci

The LUs (And Why You Should Avoid Them)

If you were to ask Zitao if he's famous, he'd definitely say: "hell yeah, !" and slap the amount of followers he has on social media straight to your face.

After taking a hundred and plus selfies with his latest iPhone model—because the little just couldn't capture the perfection that's Huang Zitao—Tao finally chooses one among the hundred more pictures and uploads it on his Instagram. He chooses a different one for his Twitter and of course, a different more for his endless list of SNS.

(His one rule is that you should never ever, he ing means 'ever', upload the same picture twice because only losers and wannabes do that.)

Sipping on his Starbucks Iced Classic Chai Tea Latte—which he had to wake Joonmyun up at seven in the morning on a Sunday just so he could drive him to the nearest branch—, Zitao leans back on his flush velvet chair.

Sporting his Gucci orange track suit, the boy watches with a smirk as the number of his likes continues go up. He blatantly ignores those who are asking for him to follow back and especially those who are hating just because they live in Walmart and can't afford the that he wears. "I don't give a " is what he always says and ignore is what he do because he don't need such negativity in his life.

As the boy finishes sipping his drink he opens another tab and just like what he always do at nine in the morning, he buys himself another set of collection from Gucci.

(Somewhere around the globe, Mr. Huang trips on a stray wooden souvenir—you know, that one where a native is sitting inside a barrel and if you lift the barrel up, the wooden dude's springs up—as he receive a notification stating that his freaking son had maxed his credit card. Again.)

Deciding that he grazed the peasants of his presence long enough, Tao puts his phone down and stretches. Almost on cue, Candy wakes up from his short nap and waddles excitedly toward the blonde boy. The pup barks and bites on Zitao's sweatpants as if telling him that it's time for his walk. And with his tail wagging like it's on drugs and his eyes looking up to Zitao in the most endearing way, who is he to deny him?

More or less, Huang Zitao is ing whipped.

Oh, did he already mention that he bought Candy a pure diamond studded earing?

No?

Now you know.

"You wanna go, Candy?" Zitao coos as he raises the pup to his eye level. He makes some weird kissing sound and if Jongdae is around, he'd definitely say that he's strange and he need some professional help. Like Jesus or something.

Candy barks a couple of times and his owner's face as a response to Zitao's question. The boy in turn grins wide and decides, yep, his baby really need to go out and yep, he should also graze the Lu's glorious back garden of his unending equally glorious presence.

Wearing his GUCCI New Ace rose-print foldable-heel canvas trainer that cost around four hundred thousand won (because he's feeling humble today) GUCCI L'Aveugle Par Amour metal sunglasses and taking a snap of his OOTD to post on Instagram, he carries his puppy and goes out of his room. Sehun's door is close but Zitao merely flip his nonexistent long hair at its direction and starts strutting toward the door. He is half relieved that he wore the glasses because he could have been blind with how the mansion is glowing because the maids are doing their general cleaning.

Zitao silently creeps out of the living room to the back garden, trying his hardest to not get in the way of maids because the head maid is terrifying as , the boy welcomes the mid morning breeze with a smile.

Despite of the hazy and highly polluted air of Seoul, the Lu's back garden still glimmers and look like a garden straight out of a historical Chinese movie.

Little birds sings a tune they could only understand—unless you know bird language then that's a different story—as Zitao threads the wooden bridge on top of a clear pond full of Koi. Pink waterlilies litters the clear water and Zitao didn't even stop himself from taking a photo because , he feels like a Chinese royalty right now who's gracing his glorious pond. The only thing missing are his royal entourage.

Maybe he should give Joonmyun and the rest a call.

Deciding just that, Tao didn't even managed to call his cousin when he was tackled to the ground by a white fluffy stuff followed by something wet rubbing on his face. The boy is about to scream bloody murder because one: his Gucci sweatpants and track suit are getting dirty and two: his nonexistent stalker could have probably finally found him and take him away so that he could force Zitao on a marriage, all white and stuffs. Which is kind of horrifying because, seriously? White? How mainstream could you get? If Zitao is to marry in the future, he'd choose black or gold as his wedding motif.

Letting out a scream that could possibly par up with Baekhyun's, the boy prays to the God above that his stalker has a fashion taste the least because he can't bare to tie the knot with someone who wears ugly sweaters like Joonmyun.

Only, his scream is responded by a very excited barking.

Oh great.

His stalker is a ing dog.

Zitao whimpers as the white fluff of fur continues to attack him with —his own sitting not so far while his owner is being devoured by a bigger dog—and promptly grimaces with the amount of saliva coating him and his expensive Gucci track suit. He barely even register the person who goes pass by him and takes his pup while he is too busy dealing with the familiar dog with gold collar.

"Hi, how are you?" Sehun coos at the little tea cup poodle in his arms while Zitao tries his hardest to pry off the bichon on top of him.

Finally managing to get Vivi—he remembers—off him, Tao glares at the dog's owner and stands up.

"You did that on purpose!" He says and points an accusing finger toward the other blonde. Vivi runs back to Sehun and waggles his tail as he watch the boy fawn over the small dog.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Is Sehun's response before giving the puppy a kiss on the cheek. Zitao could only let his mouth fall on the floor because who the kisses other people's dog?

Shaking his head, the elder crosses his arms on his chest and glares at the blonde who continues to smother his dog with kisses. "Can you, like, stop ually harassing my dog?"

Snorting, Sehun faces Zitao. "Can you stop ually harassing me?" And says those words with a smug smirk plastered on his ing face.

"What?" Zitao gasps in offence.

"What?" Sehun parrots like he did not just accused the other that he's ually harassing him.

"I'm not ually harassing you." The Chinese boy frowns and takes a step forward to retrieve his dog. Sehun didn't made a motion of protesting and merely gives Tao a confused look.

"You're not?" The younger asks.

"No, idiot. Why the would I even ually harass you? You terrify the out of me." As much as how he hates admitting his fear of Sehun and his family of demons, Tao thinks that unless he tells the truth, this moron with a blonde hair is not going to get it. Yet, instead of being enlightened, Sehun look even more confused and Tao promptly wonders why the other would even think that he would do some serious toward an Alpha.

Either the gossip about Sehun having a below average IQ is true or Tao simply did something that made Sehun think that he's being violated.

Testing the waters, Tao squints his eyes toward the still confused boy. He rewatched Mean Girls with Baekhyun—never going to get tired of the classic!—and for one reason or another, Karen Smith comes into his mind together with a stupid idea. "Say..." He starts  "I have a question."

"What is it?" Sehun then asks with a frown.

"Can you, like, put your whole fist into your mouth?" He say and tries not to snicker because that scene is just too funny and he refuse to believe that Sehun is dumb enough to do so. Only, when the boy tilts his head to the side and says a 'haven't tried it but—' and Tao had to jump right in because Oh-ing-Sehun is seriously going to put his whole fist into his ing mouth.

"Woah, woah, okay, okay." The elder exclaims in panic as he keep Sehun's hands down so that he would not attempt to put his fist to a place where it's not supposed to be. ", I was just joking. Don't do that." He says and grimaces at the idea of Sehun putting his whole fist into his mouth.

"No, seriously. I think I can do it." Sehun says as he once again attempts to fist his own mouth.

Again, Zitao holds his hand down and questions the universe why the would even Sehun attempt to do so. "No. You can't. And if you'd continue to do so, you're going to lose all your Gucci collection and credit cards because you'll anger the Gods and the Gods only grace their blessing to people who don't anger them." The elder, ever so slowly the younger boy's hair, spoke like he's speaking to a three years old.

But a three years old is probably smarter than Sehun because instead of snorting and telling Zitao "Who do you think you're talking to?" the younger actually looks alarmed and turns to the side like the elder just said that the world is round.

Zitao thinks that Sehun probably is not even aware that the world is round. Makes him wonder how he was raised or if his mom dropped him as a baby then merely said "oops, nobody saw that. I'll just pretend that didn't happened." then went on with her life.

Thinking about it, that's kinda sad.

And whenever he encounters something sad, he couldn't help but to tear up. Like legit tear up, like the formation of tears and all because , he never knew Sehun could be this pitiful. Sniffing with a dog in hand, Zitao throws away his fear of the Lus and pulls the younger into a hug. While Sehun is kind of confused of his antics, he didn't made a move and just let Zitao do his strange patting which involves some crying.

"Okay..." Finally Zitao gasps out as he calmS down. He fans his face and tilts his head up like it'll stop his tears from falling. "I've decided." He says and pats Sehun's head like how a mother does to her child.

"Since you're this stupid, people are bound to take advantage of you." He says and puts a finger on the younger boy's lips when he makes a motion of talking. "Shh... I, Huang Zitao, is going to protect you because I'm kind, and I can't just sit around while a poor creature such as you is being taken advantage of."

While Sehun is still confused of what this dude is talking about, the words "going to protect you" rings beautifully in his ears. He's touched to say the least because one: no one has ever told him that, and two: it sounded so pleasing that the most obvious thing he should feel is to be touched by it.

At least that's what Sehun thinks.

So get touched is what he felt.

 


 

The day started out as normal. At least as normal as how it is for Kim Minseok and the people around him.

Parting ways from his brothers and cousin, Minseok nonchalantly swings his back pack on his shoulder—something Gichi he thinks? He's not really sure. Tao's the one who chooses his stuffs because he thinks the elder's an amateur when it comes to fashion and he don't want to be seen with someone who dresses like he's from the stone age—and makes his way to the elevator that takes him to his grade's floor.

Minseok choose to stand on the far corner as he  sleepily blinks and yawns because he stayed up late again chatting with Dongwoon and watching the clips of Snow White the other recorded.

(So far, no handsome male cow had tried to seduce his precious child. Which is kind of relieving because he don't want to return home only to see her impregnated with the child's father running off to find a fresh cow.)

Satisfied that he's not a grandpa yet, Minseok makes his way to his classroom. He sits on his chair without much care of the world and simply smiles politely at the girls who seems to find a liking to giving him sweets and stuffs. He even let them take his pictures in exchange for those sweets they specifically ordered from a country he can't remember.

To why they give him so? He honestly don't know.

All he know is that it's rude to deny free food and they're delicious anyway.

Munching on a cookie—mildly confused to why the girls are squealing and waving their phones around—Minseok recheck his homework and wait for their homeroom teacher to arrive and officially start the class. Most of the time Mr. Jung never fail to come on time, so he is mildly concerned when fifteen minutes later, he still hasn't came.

Putting his iPad down (completely unaware of the eyes who were giving him wistful looks), Minseok frowns a little and gives the door a look, like the man would magically come if he do so. Turning to his side, a girl named Sooyoung (at least he thinks that's what she's called), he pokes her with the tip of his pen to get her attention. "Is Mr. Jung coming?" He questions which is then responded by a dreamy sigh and equal dreamy look from the girl.

"I don't know." She says and rests her chin on top of her closed fist, batting her eyelash in the process. "But Minseok, would you like to go on a da—" And she isn't able to finish her words when the door slides open and reveales a very stressed looking Mr. Jung. Strangely, when he locks eyes with Minseok, the man let out a heavy tired sigh and shakes his head.

Mr. Jung makes his way to his desk and places his iPad on top of it.

"There has been some changes regarding with the student placement." He announces with his eyes directly looking at Minseok. "The Chairman had specifically told me that a student is to be transferred to 4-A. The reason behind it? I'm afraid I can't tell you." At the mention of the section where the two Alphas and many of the richest Betas are in, series of murmurs breaks, students turns to their sides and starts questioning who this student could be. Massaging his temple, Mr. Jung tells the crowd to settle down. When they did so, the man let out another sigh but this time taking his iPad and typing something on the device. "If I call your name, please pack your belongings and follow me."

Thinking that whoever this student may be is possibly special and has achieved tons of rewards and stuffs (that's how this whole student transfer works, right?), clearly Minseok and the rest of his classmates (fangirls) didn't expected it when Mr. Jung opened his mouth and says: "Kim Minseok."

The gasp that echoed inside the room as well as the "what?! No!" is obviously not from the name mentioned by their homeroom teacher.

Mr. Jung gives the group of girls a look, like they're stupid for even saying so because the order came directly from the chairman. He is highly aware of their growing affection for the transferee who look like a cat but there is nothing that they could do because, far as he's concerned, the chairman is crazy and does whatever it is that he wanted.

He didn't even gave him a reason aside from 'a dikdik asked me for a favor' before ranting about the Global Warming and how humans are all moron for slowly killing our planet.

(Mr. Jung subtly wonders if he is aware that he called himself a moron.)

"Kim Minseok, please follow me." He calls out to the boy who blinks at first before rapidly gathering his stuff and goes to where his now former homeroom stood. Behind him, the girls continues to cry and are asking him to stop but before Minseok could turn around and throw them a glance, Mr. Jung wraps his arm around the boy's shoulder and guides him out.

"I'm sorry about this, but chairman's orders." Mr. Jung says after he slides the door closed and leads the boy to his now new homeroom. Which is not more than a five minute walk from his previous homeroom therefore he can't understand what those girls are fussing about. Minseok quietly follows behind. He wants to ask some questions, like why him? Or why are those girls crying? Or why put him to a different classroom now when it could be done the first time?

Yet.

Before the words could leave his lips the duo arrives. Mr. Jung knocks a couple of times on the door before he grabs the handle and slides it open.

The first thing that Minseok notice is the beautifully crafted antique Narra table that has some Greek Gods and Goddesses sculpted on its side then the beautiful slim woman wearing a white long sleeved button up shirt tucked inside a red pencil skirt. At the back of his mind, the scene kind of remind him of the video Jongdae tried to show him (from a site called Pernhub or something) before Joonmyun came in between, red faced, and takes their brother's iPad and throws it out of the window.

"I brought the new student in." Mr. Jung announces monotonously and pushes Minseok inside the classroom.

If there is something different from this classroom to his old one, is the fact that it is a lot fancier.

Minseok owlishly blinks at the Victorian Era paintings on the wall, the red velvet chairs, red oak glossy student's table, and the vending machines housing the most expensive (he knows because he loves foods) snacks around. The boy wonders a little if he's entered the right room or was thrown into the future where mixing the old and new is the new .

Oh look, Lu Han's here

And Wu—what's his name again?

"Please take care of him, Ms. Kwon." Mr. Jung says before closing the doors and resuming with his life because he's nothing but a side character with no relevance whatsoever. Waving her hand a little, said Ms. Kwon motions Minseok to come closer and face his new classmates.

"My name is Kwon Boa and I'm your new homeroom teacher." Ms. Kwon introduces with a dazzling smile. "And everyone, this is Kim Minseok. I know his transfer is kind of sudden but I hope you all treat him good." The woman states and gives his shoulder a small pat. "Now... You take the seat next to—"

"Hey!" And she is rudely cut off when Lu Han not so gently kicked the chair of the student sitting on his right. "You give your seat to the new student." He says which makes the entire room fall into a deep silence.

"Huh? But why? I've been here since—"

"Did I ask you, punk?" Lu Han snarles and make the boy squeak with the intensity of the death glare he is receiving. "Now move your ing and give your seat to him." He says and motions with his chin to Minseok who is frowning while watching the entire ordeal.

Muttering a chain of apologies, the boy hastily gatheres his belongings to transfer to the only available seat on the farthest corner of the room. Which is the least favorable seat because the hierarchy system states that those on the corner are irrelevant and needed no further attention and are basically trash. When the boy is finally seated on his sad corner, Lu Han transfer his attention back to the new student who looked so ing adorable in his oversized sweater.

He tries his hardest to not faint there and then.

"Sit beside me." He orders and motions to the seat next to him. Yifan, and basically everyone, gives him an incredulous look but nothing could ever prepare them for what came next.

Because either you're crazy or wanted to die if you do so.

Frowning, Minseok holds onto his back pack straps. "No." He rejects which makes everyone inside the room gasp. "And that wasn't nice. You should apologize, Lu Han." he says, talking in a manner like he's speaking to a child. Of course, it irks Lu Han to no end.

Glowering at the newcomer, everyone feels how the room temperature drops a little lower as Lu Han crosses his arms and gives Minseok a warning look. "Why should I? I'm a ing Alpha and when I tell you to sit beside me, then sit beside me." He leans forward on his table and throws the boy the coldest look that he could muster.

Just when everyone thought that Minseok could finally realize who he's talking to, the boy once again surprises (and terrifies) them when he shakes his head and continues to frown.

Lu Han obviously didn't like that, not even a bit. He is about to stand up and snarl at Minseok to follow his orders when his words are pushed back to his throat by the next sentence Minseok says.

"I don't like you. You're mean." Is what he blurts before walking pass by Lu Han to the empty seat he is supposed to occupy. Politely bowing to the boy who was kicked out of his seat against his will, he asks him to return to his spot so that Minseok could finally take his seat and also for the class to officially start. Completely unaware of how Lu Han froze in his seat and stared in front of him in shock.

He could hear the other boy stutter a no—because leaving his seat is straight up going against Lu Han's orders—while Minseok coaxes him to give the seat to him. But Lu Han is more occupied by those two sentences the elder so carelessly threw to his direction that he literally stopped functioning.

The words echoed throughout the spaces of his skull and it is almost as if there's this unseen entity that continues to whisper in his ears using Minseok's voice and says 'I don't like you, I don't like you, I don't like you, I don't like you' over and over again.

Even when Yifan takes it upon himself—'cause obviously, Lu Han ceased to function—and tells the boy to return and just give the seat to Minseok, Lu Han continues to sit there with a shock expression plastered on his face.

It was during May, age 18, that the first grandchild of Lu Ouyang was rejected for the first time.


 

 

hastoconstantlyremindmyselfthatsehunissupposedtobestupidinthisfic.

 

This is so overdue and lame.

I'm sorry. 

Been physically and mentally drained and i need a month long break from school tbh but lol. 

I didn't proof read this but I swear I'll fix what I can tomorrow.