Bar Bar Bar

The LUs (And Why You Should Avoid Them)

That afternoon is ing humid and honestly all of them, except Joonmyun who initiated this entire ordeal, wants nothing but to turn around and return back to the air-conditioned facilities of Xi School of Arts and Businesses.

(You can honestly feel that summer's near with how easily everyone's sweating bullets with just a three minute walk.)

(The real problem in all honesty, is that they should exercise more because they are all a bunch of lazy individuals who needs some cardio.

To Joonmyun's defence though, he didn't need anymore exercises. He's already sweating a gallon by stressing over his little brothers... And big brother, because you know, Minseok's the one who's prone to dying early due to how he acts around Lu Han.)

"Why can't we just wait for him in the Greenhouse? The atmosphere is more tolerable there!" Jongdae, who's lagging a few steps behind, whines and voices out Zitao and Minseok's thoughts. Zitao is on the verge of crying because his precious skin that would put any Chinese princess to shame is being attacked by the evil UV lights or whatever you call them. And Minseok? Well little minnie can't really complain for Joonmyun promised him some ice cream if he accompany him.

(We can all agree that he's easily bribed but hey, Minseok's a simple person and who doesn't like ice creams anyway?)

Joonmyun, halting on his tracks, faces his brother with a frown. "Because," he starts. "Chanyeol is still sad with everything that's happening and I think cheering him on will do him good." He says with firm determination like a mother who's proposing some extra curricular activities that might bring their family together.

Although his words earns him a snort and a roll of the eyes from his youngest son.

"Uh? Hello? Like, who the does that? Usually, you cheer on athletes during their big game. That's, like, a common sense." Zitao retorts—completely ignoring Joonmyun's over the top gasping at his colorful language—using the lingo he acquired from watching too much makeup tutorial on Youtube. "And besides, if there's anyone we should console, it's Baekhyun. Not that big eared coward. You saw how hurt he was when Kyungsoo slapped the out of him. He still hasn't even returned to school yet." He adds and crossed his arms. He's still not fully enlightened with the entire ordeal with Chanyeol and Baekhyun but he's certain of two things with all that he know so far: Chanyeol's an and Baekhyun doesn't deserve that slap. "I don't know bout you but Kyungsoo should add that to the things he shouldn't have done."

Pouting because Zitao might be contradicting his latest plan yet he still got a point, Joonmyun shuffles on his feet. "I know that! But we have yet to hear Chanyeol's side and how can we even console a person who's not there?" He says, adding a little "by the way, you're still not getting away for what you've done last week" to Jongdae who is nodding and agreeing to their cousin's words. (Said Jongdae then gulped and diverted his eyes anywhere like some guilty child who got caught watching his parents have .

Wait. That sounded wrong.)

"Whatever his reason may be, I ain't buying it." the youngest of the four states as he flip his Gucci Glitter-embellished aviator sunglasses (a new addition to his growing collection and the latest reason for his dad's headache) he keeps in his blazer's pocket and wears it because you Kim Joonmyun. "And as for what you've said, I'm gonna go to Baekhyun right now and console him because he deserves it. Bye loser." He says before sashaying away like some super model which is something that he should be but model agencies are all idiots because they haven't hired him yet.

Like hello! What the were they waiting for?!

"Huang Zitao!" Joonmyun calls out. "Come back here young man! Hey!" he screams but the younger boy already decided that Joonmyun is irrelevant and irrelevant people are to be ignored, leaving the elder to only helplessly watch his retreating back with a crestfallen expression, because how could he do that to him? He, like, raised him.

Joonmyun's lower lip quivers when Zitao finally disappears from their sight and can't help but wonder: where did he went wrong with Zitao? He is technically the only one the younger could run to when he didn't have his credit cards and was suffering from withdrawal because he couldn't buy any Gucci. (Apparently, Heechul thought that among his children, it's only him who doesn't have the tendency to buy weird and questionable products that's why he allowed Joonmyun to keep his credit card.)

Sniffing back his in coming snot and tears, Joonmyun decides that crying wouldn't do anything good and it is also this time that hears a sound of rustling plastic and promptly turns around.

Then he sees Minseok unwrapping a what appears to be a foreign treat and obviously didn't gives a that Zitao just hurt his feelings.

Same goes for Jongdae.

"Yoo, what's that?" Their youngest brother practically hops to where Minseok is standing. "That looks weird, who gave it you?" He then comments upon seeing the weird white gooey but kind of dry-ish content of the pink wrapper in his brother's hand. Although still sulking because his brothers are s, Joonmyun comes closer to Minseok and stares at the thing Jongdae is referring to. Sure enough, it does look like some type of food a cat threw up.

Kind of.

Minus the wet part.

"A group of girls did this morning..." He replies with a shrug, taking a gooey piece of the treat and pop it in his mouth. "It taste fine." He says and Jongdae sees this as his cue to take a small piece as well.

When he pops it in his mouth on the other hand, he frowns. "This taste like ." And the statement itself makes Joonmyun snap his head to his direction that they literally hear something crack.

"How would you know how a taste like, Kim Jongdae?" He questions in suspicion, his eyes squinting at his youngest brother who swallows thickly in return.

.

(Should he admit that he a no more, or nah?)

(Like, it's not even his fault that nobody informed him Yixing gets really freaky and erted upon drinking alcohol when he offered him his left over vodka after their kiss.)

"I-I, ugh..." Jongdae stutters and it didn't help Joonmyun's suspicion lessen the slightest. "I-It's just a figure of speech! D-damn, you should chill for once." He nervously laughs before resuming their interrupted journey to the football field. "What are you all waiting for? Chanyeol needs our support!" Is what he says as he nearly ran to the football field without even waiting for the other two. He is obviously hiding something.

 

The remaining trip to the field simply consisted of Jongdae walking/jogging ahead of them just so—it's obvious even if he doesn't say it, Joonmyun couldn't repeat his question earlier—with Joonmyun and Minseok walking side by side because they are far too lazy and old to keep up with their brother's pace.

When they arrived at the field—that more of less looked like a smaller version an Olympic football stadium—they did notice the huge amount of people who are present. Aside from the few team members who are doing their usual stretching and warm ups, the trio notes the amount of girls and boys who are plopped on the bleachers. Some hold expensive cameras while the others are fanning themselves with fans that could not be found in a one thousand won stores. Or any stores that sells below fifty thousand won in general. To why this good amount of chaebol offsprings choose to flock around this area, without their tanning screen and bikinis nonetheless, they have no idea why.

Diverting his attention away from the group, Joonmyun roams his eyes around the field and searches for Chanyeol. Which didn't took long because he's a six feet giant with hair as red as the hell's fire. He is chatting with this boy (at least he thinks it's a boy but the skirt over a sweatpants tells him otherwise) and Joonmyun contemplates whether he should call him out.

"YOOO ELEPHANT EARS!" Jongdae screams.

Yet of course, his younger brother—the great Kim Jongdae, or according to his third grade name that he was insisting Heechul to change but thank God their father didn't: Punk Rude Bad Boy José Deathmaster24already beat him to it, disregarding all courtesy and successfully putting a stop to Chanyeol and his companion's chatter.

And he don't know if Jongdae noticed it, but Joonmyun swears he could feel a dark cloud accumulating—from the bleachers to be specific—when the younger screamed that obnoxious nickname. It's like the feeling of hell's gate opening and suddenly, he don't feel so safe.

Gulping, Joonmyun pulls his younger brother who is waving like a complete moron to Chanyeol to his side. While Chanyeol did reciprocate the wave with the same enthusiasm, strangely, he sputters—at least he thinks he sputters. He can't really tell well from their distance—when his eyes went to Minseok who is beside them. He actually look like he is about to run, but his companion's expression lit up in recognition and before he could even protest, this six feet something giant is being dragged by a five feet six creature toward their direction.

"Hey, boy!" Chanyeol's companion exclaims before she—now Joonmyun's sure the person's a she—strangely engulfs Minseok into a bone crushing hug. "Dude! I haven't seen you in ages! And didn't I told you to call? I was waiting for it, you know! I have so many things to ask you about!" She says after letting go of Minseok who only did his usual blinking.

"I don't have a phone." He admits which makes the girl frown.

"Don't have a pho—wait, are you a Dog?!" She exclaims with a look like Minseok had just told her that he's wearing fake fashion brands as of the moment. And of course since Minseok is a oblivious piece of that his brothers and everyone in general seriously have no idea where he follows from, he simply frowns in confusion at the term the girl just called him. Just when the boy is about to open his mouth, Joonmyun intervenes because he's probably going to say some that will either make him cry or get themselves killed.

"Actually, we're Omegas. I mean, he's an Omega, not a Dog." Joonmyun clarifies as he goes in between his brother and the girl. "I'm Kim Joonmyun by the way, his younger brother and this is Kim Jongdae, our youngest. Nice to meet you." He smiles and motions to Jongdae—who did the same—before bowing politely.

But instead of doing the same, the girl grins wide and pulls Joonmyun into a hug, awkwardly bumping their shoulders together before she pats the boy on his back. "Nice to meet you, bro. Name's Amber Liu and boy, may I just tell you? You two are also gifted in the face department." She comments and does the bump shoulder before hug kind of thing to Jongdae, pearly white teeth flashing as she lets them go and Joonmyun swear he's going to go blind.

(It isn't as blinding as Chanyeol's but still.)

"T-thanks? I guess." Is all Joonmyun could say because, how the do he even respond to that? He's not really blessed in the communication department that's why he hasn't retrieve his books from Yifan's care. (At least he hopes Yifan still have them. He only borrowed them from the library and he can't affored to pay the fine of two hundred thousand won for each books he loses. Sometimes, he thinks this school is too much into this whole rich setting.)

Amber seems to take a liking to Joonmyun and Jongdae because just when he thought that she isn't going to ask anymore questions, she goes on and throws a bunch of personal questions like "Is it true that you sang the Do You Wanna Build A Snowman song in front of Yifan's door?" which makes the elder Kim want to bury himself alive and Jongdae looking at him with a "Did you really do that, you moron?" expression.

Minseok is watching his brother die of embarrassment while screaming "who told you that?!" when he feels someone tap him on the shoulder. Tilting his head to see who did so, he sees Chanyeol standing close and biting his lower lip, unsure and flushing almost as red as his hair.

"Umm," the younger starts. "Can we talk?" He ask which makes the elder tilt his head to the side but still relents when Chanyeol gives him a pleading look.

They walks a good distance away from the three before the younger let out a particularly loud sigh and faces the elder. "That, umm, that thing that happened in the Greenhouse last week? Umm... I'm sorry." He says and rubs the back of his neck. "I-I mean, I didn't want it to happen, you know. It was so sudden and I just—Han saw it too! I got so flustered and I didn't know what to do!" He exclaims with a prominent blush on his cheeks. "T-The first thing that came to my mind was to run and hide my face. I didn't mean to leave you there... I just... What am I saying? God, Chanyeol, just apologize—" he blabbers before inhaling particularly deep and exhales. "I just... I'm sorry for kissing you. Please forgive me." Chanyeol finally says with a timid tip of the head.

"Okay." Comes Minseok's quick response and didn't even bat an eye. "I forgive you." A response that catches the younger off guard.

"That's it?" Chanyeol couldn't help but question. "You're, ugh, not gonna say anything else?"

Blinking, Minseok stares at Chanyeol with an obvious confused expression. "Am I supposed to say something more?" he asks which makes the younger gape at him.

"Yes? No. Not really... I was just," He swallows thickly. "Not expecting that kind of response. I mean, good, we're good now..." Chanyeol says with a forced laugh because damn, this is the first time he encountered an Omega who is so quick to say 'Okay' to him apologizing for a kiss.

(They usually would wear this heartbroken expression that never fails to make him feel like . And more often than not, they would literally beg him to give them another chance.)

"You're weird." Minseok comments with a grin before going on his tippy toes to pat Chanyeol on the head. An action which made the younger blush but reciprocate the grin with his own and the person who's glaring at them from not so far finally reach his fuse and march to their direction.

Lu Han, still in his uniform because he made a screeching halt when he saw Minseok and Chanyeol having a conversation as he was about to go to their locker room, growls under his breath with Sehun and Kibum in tow. His left eye twitches in annoyance and ignores Amber's dumb "What's up, Captain?" as he walks up to where Minseok and Chanyeol are standing, mind fixed to have that giant and his equally gigantic ears away from his FUTURE FIANCÉ.

(At the back of his mind, he is cursing Yifan for not doing what he told him to. Sure, Yifan did asked their Aunt Mei Lin to cast Jimin as one of her models for the NY Fashion Week which extended her leave but it still pisses Lu Han off that Chanyeol's still around to steal his Minseok.)

(Yes, Kim Minseok is his. Shut up.)

"What the hell are you doing, lazing and flirting around? I didn't accepted you in the team just for you to chase some , Park." Lu Han cut through the chase and says those words when he finally reaches his destination.

The tone in Lu Han's words actually makes Chanyeol whimper and it is such a wonder how someone as tall as him could be afraid of Lu Han who's barely above his shoulders. And the way the flush on his cheeks darken as he mutters an apology clearly indicates that he's embarrass, obviously from the fact that Lu Han saw that accidental kiss in the Greenhouse.

(What he don't know is that Lu Han's currently plotting his death because he stole Minseok's kiss even before he could.)

(To be honest, it's his fault really. He had the chance to taste those pinkish lips but he let that chance go and choose to be a instead.)

"And you," Lu Han turns to Minseok after he os satisfied—not really—with Chanyeol's apology. "The hell are you even doing here? Why don't you go back to your mom and stop bothering my teammates for once?" He says out of whim and with the fact that he's also pissed at Minseok because he keeps on acting like he don't know him when they're inside the classroom. And also from the fact that the elder still choose to sit on the lonely corner instead of right next to him.

Seeing Jonghyun's stupid face on a daily basis and not Minseok's, is making him want to commit murder.

Which is fine because his grandpa could just pay to police to shut up.

Yet, when Minseok frowns at his words, all his anger evaporates into the thin air and he wants nothing but to take what he said and pull the boy to his arms because that's what he should be doing. Or, that's where Minseok should be.

On his lap too because you know.

"Why are you so mean?" Minseok asks and never had Lu Han feel so guilty in his life.

But he's a and he isn't about to apologize.

"I-I, so what if I'm m-mean? You gonna say that you don't l-like me again, huh? Shortie! We-ll the feeling's mutual!" He lies. Apparently, his pride is not going to turn him an honest person just yet.

Maybe it's because of his uncharacteristic stuttering that made Chanyeol snap his head to his direction and look at him like he'd just grown a second head. Either way, he doesn't really care about Chanyeol's dumb self as of the moment. Not when Minseok's frown turns deeper and he looks down to the ground because he obviously didn't like being called 'shortie', especially by someone who's not that tall himself. The elder then bites his lower lip before murmuring a "I wasn't going to say that." and walks away.

But while Lu Han's a dishonest moron, he's also a hopeless fool in like—love (he's still not sure if he love Minseok 'cause honestly, somebody tell him what is love), he panics and goes on a emergency "whack your brain out for options to stop him before he leaves for real".

And you know what came to mind?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

That's because Lu Han's a spoiled brat from birth and he never had to ask someone to stay. Heck! They never leave until he tells them to! Any sane person would know it's a dumb action if you leave before an Alpha tells you to because it's like a one in a billion chance that an Alpha would even turn to your direction and ask you to stay in the first place. Especially if you're nothing but an Omega.

But obviously Minseok's crazy because he's turning his back to Lu Han to go to God knows where.

So with panic taking over his sanity, Lu Han throw a sliver of his pride aside and ran-jogged after Minseok.

Grasping the elder's arm, he turns him around to face him (Joonmyun's audible horrified gasp could be heard with the action as well as Amber's "whoa" because they had been watching the exchange from the moment it started). Minseok's eyes flits to the pale fingers holding his arm to it's owner's face who is glaring daggers to his head.

The crowd flocking on the bleachers earlier had the same reaction with Joonmyun—most of them anyways—but are quick to regain their composure and takes their iPhones out to document the entire ordeal. Some even choose to leave their post to come closer in hope that they'll finally witness Lu Han whack the infamous disrespectful Omega.

(Yes, Minseok's slowly gaining popularity for all the wrong reasons.)

Needless to say they were more than surprised when Lu Han simply opens his mouth but didn't said a word. And it is when he tightens his grip around the elder's arms and drags him away that makes everyone gape at him and question what he's going to do and makes Joonmyun's eyes roll back to his head and faint then and there, with no one catching him because ain't nobody got time for that.

The last thing that Lu Han hear is Amber's loud "What about practice?!" before he drags the elder to god knows where.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll try my best to finish and upload the second part tomorrow! It's a xiuhan date ya'll! 

 

 

First of all, I apologize for being absent for these past weeks. School has been quite demanding lately and whoop—yeah, you know the drill.

 I actually wrote this chapter in between my breaks and all the times I'm in condition to do so, so I'm sorry if it's confusing. I haven't proof read this just yet but I'll come back and see what I can fix with all that I have. 

(I'm probably gonna delete this a/n below because it's too long and cringey lmao but I just want to get this across.)

Also, to those who are asking for their ships, i assure you they are going to get their lime light just like how Xingdae did. They are going to have a chapter of their own and I have already planned each of their storyline. I'm sorry that you guys feels that I'm neglecting your favorite ship, but I assure you I am not. I'm not the best writer out there nor I am the fastest but I'm still learning. I don't want to ruin this fic by rushing it like how I did with one of my fanfic. All I ask if for you to be patient with me because I really enjoy writing this fic (it serves as my stress reliever tbh) and I want you guys too enjoy it too as much as I do. 

 

Ily fam. No homo but ye. 

 

Just be patient with me. (╥﹏╥)

 

Kbye. This doesn't make sense. Sobs.