Yo, Nice Skirt

The LUs (And Why You Should Avoid Them)

The thing with Zodiac signs is that you should never take them seriously.

Well unless you're a desperate who don't know how to win a person's heart then maybe you'd need the manipulative words those zodiac gurus post on the internet because they were bored and then thought "Dude! How about we pretend that we can read the ing stars and snag some money out of people!". Maybe they were drunk back then. Who knows.

They're making tons of money though.

Kudos to them.

Fake as they can be, Zodiac Gurus give good words of advice and creepy accurate depiction of yourself that will make you question ". Am I being stalked? Where the is the hidden camera?!". So with that, there are some gullible human being who would fall right to their trap because they had gone desperate and needs some assurance.

Desperate humans or human who goes by the name of Lu Han.

It is quite funny actually.

Yifan thinks so as he sit inside the newly painted in black room, with new specifically made Dian Austin Couture Home Black Cameo Lace curtain that added more to the dark atmosphere of the room but not too much because Lu Han's a and doesn't like the dark that much, and it is even funnier when Jongin and Taemin drags a whats-his-name Omega inside the "New and Improved" Voodoo Club room.

By the "New and Improved" means that the furniture are changed into black, from the marbled table, the velvet chair, to the painting of Alice in Wonderland is changed into a more sinister version. (Pretty much changing the Voodoo Club to how it's supposed to look.)

But it is still funny.

It's like from a cheap and half assed movie his dad and him used to laugh at when the duo pushes the Omega to his knees and stands behind his whimpering figure. Hands behind their backs like some body guards on those gang centered movies, Yifan subtly wonders if they were instructed to do so.

"Cookies?" Irene—at least Yifan thinks she's Irene, he's still grasping the names of the Club's members—offers him a ceramic bowl full of cookies. The two of them are sitting on the couch fitted on the wall with a painting of Leonardo Da Vinci doing a peace sign planted just above it. He don't understand the sense of the painting itself but simply brushes it off as Lu Han trying to be funny.

Which he's failing at.

(Being that he has quite an affinity for sweets, Yifan takes one without being offered twice and says a small thanks.)

"Still can't believe you allowed him to do this." The boy says and motions to the entire ordeal. 

Irene simply places the ceramic bowl on the coffee table in front and pours herself a cup of tea. Shrugging, the girl gives her response by saying: "He offered me something that no human could ever refuse..." She says before taking a sip of the lukewarm tea with poise and how a real lady should—back straight, legs bent a little to the side and with a hint of smile on her pretty lips. With the taste of her favorite Earl Grey—Earl Grey because famous people drinks Earl Grey and she's famous, therefore she should always drink the tea—invading her taste buds, the girl confesses the true reason for her letting go of the Club she had been running since freshmen years.

"Money." She admits.

Of-ing-course.

Yifan merely snorts and shifts his attention back to the scene in the middle of the room.

Sometimes—no—most of the times, he thinks Lu Han's pathetic.

He always do these over the top things because he's a control freak and has this constant need to prove that he's forever the best. Yet by the end of the day he ends up looking like a complete moron. Like the time where he tried to prove his masculinity by lifting weights more than how Yifan could because he simply couldn't accept the fact that people thinks that Yifan is manlier than him.

He ended up breaking an arm and people still thinks that Yifan's testosterone level is higher than his.

But then again, Lu Han never learns.

And he is at it again.

Although this time, Yifan has no idea why. The only reason he could think of is Lu Han possibly hit his head in the shower this morning and told no one about it.

Also this entire ordeal remind him so much of those old Italian Mafia Movies he loves to watch with his Dad and Mom when he was young. Specially the part where Lu Han still hasn't turned his black swivel chair around behind that marble table of the same color. The way the sunlight peeked through lace curtain and how Lu Han ordered to turn off the lights because he's feeling this entire mysterious vibe, is stupid yet creative at the same time.

Words that pretty much sums up the eldest grandchild of Lu Ouyang.

Then finally—Yifan swears with a roll of his eyes, ing finally—Lu Han turns around.

With his platinum blonde hair slicked up, uniform worn to perfection and not a single stray strand to be seen—he paid a lot of money (technically, it's his parents who paid for it but shh) for this and he's not about to wear a piece of garbage for the amount he had paid—, strong and lean legs crossed, Lu Han's the epitome of a young Gang Leader.

(Knowing him, he did this entire look on purpose.

Lu Han watches far too many movies and adores them to no end than Yifan who's a son of a renowned director and actress.)

"Did you do what I asked you to?" Lu Han questions as he flicks a small dirt away from his arm rest.

"Y-yes, My Alpha! I-I did what you a-asked me to..." The still nameless Omega stutters as he swing his sling bag forward and rummages through it. When he pulls out a black crumpled folder (product of being shoved inside the cramped bag), Yifan has to quirk one of his thick brow in curiosity.

Now what is he up to? Everything's not going downhill, right? That he's  not really witnessing a real Mafia-Gang , right?!

The Omega, who's shivering to no end, tries his hardest to fix it before offering the folder to Lu Han like he's paying tribute to some Egyptian God.

(Maybe that's exactly what those Omegas views him as. Or them, cause Yifan's an Alpha too.)

Yet instead of taking the folder from the boy, Lu Han orders Jongin and Taemin to go out of the room. The duo look like they want to say no at first but upon noticing the glare Lu Han is directing them, they gulp in unison before rushing out of the room.

"So, where were we?" The blonde boy asks before exclaiming a 'yes!' and diverts his attention back to the whimpering Omega. "Before I let you off, I want you to read what you have found out loud and clear. Also, did you really made sure no one will trace your footsteps? Because I swear to God if rumors start to spread I will make sure you live in hell for the rest of your pathetic life." Lu Han threatens with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

The what's-his-name Omega swallows thickly before shaking his head rapidly.

"N-no sir! I made sure that n-no one will be able to trace my recent searches! I-I used the i-incognito tab! I went extra careful! I-I swear!" He states as he stares at Lu Han with wide fearful eyes.

Yifan nearly chokes on the tea Irene supplied him.

He wanted to clarify that although your recent searches might not appear on your history, your internet provider is still able to see what s you'd been doing if you go incognito. But then again, he guess Lu Han's been spending time with Sehun lately and might have caught a little whiff of his stupidity because if you're smart enough you'd know that.

But Lu Han's IQ had been deteriorating throughout the years so instead of stating the facts, he nods in satisfaction and leans back to his chair.

Moron.

"Good." He says. "Now read it, loser. I don't have everyday."

Scrambling to open the folder, the boy rearranges his tie and nervously his lips. "O-okay..." He breathes out. "According to my research," he wanted to add that it costed him his weekly allowance but knows better than to do so. "he's born on the 26th of March." The what's-his-name Omega flinches when Lu Han hisses a ', it's already over!' and slams his fist on the marbled table. When the Alpha told him to continue, the boy nervously nods and returns his attention back to the paper in hands.

"S-so um, according to the astrological signs, he's an Aries." He states. "A-and you're a Taurus... So, these are the result of your compatibility test."

Yifan didn't even held his snort in this time which successfully gathers everyone's attention. Ignoring them, he raises one angry eyebrow again and crosses his arms (he already returned the teacup back to the table so chill). "Astrological Compatibility test? Are you being serious right now?"

"Did I told you to speak? Shut the up, Kevin." Lu Han retorts. At the mention of his former English name, Yifan's eyebrow twitches and his soul shivers as it echoes continuously in his head. he regrets ever allowing Lu Han to learn about that stupid name he registered because he was high as and the other Kevin was beside him. He may or may not lost his ity the same day but he ain't telling. He also may or may not got arrested the same day and bumped his favorite car on a post and may or may not have woken up in the middle of nowhere on some corn field but yeah.

Point is, that name carries unwanted memories and bad luck so—

you, Lu Han.

"Continue." The elder orders when Yifan merely glares daggers to his head.

Nodding, the Omega resumes from where he was interrupted. "U-umm, for the ual and Intimacy Compatibility you g-got 69%." Lu Han whistles and wiggles his eyebrow suggestively to Yifan and Irene. While Irene gave  him a thumbs up, Yifan rolls his eyes and snorts. Also, who the Lu Han is matching himself with? "It also state here that the fact that Aries is ruled by Mars and Taurus by Venus immediately shows how ual these signs are. Both planets are in connection with physical relations."

"So basically speaking, we're going to have a lot of in the future." Lu Han says with interest and rubs his chin. "Nice. I like it." He grins and you could almost see his eyes twinkle in satisfaction. "Continue." He again orders and completely ignores Yifan's judging look.

"Next is Aries and Taurus when it comes to Trust." He starts. "Umm, it states here that both of these signs have the ability to form a stable relationship filled with honesty." He continues and read the words printed on the crumpled paper. "Neither of them is flaky or runs away from a good challenge or problem. This can contribute to a positive attitude and open agreements on honesty when they are together. Your compatibility score in this test is 85%."

"But that idiot runs away from his problems all the time. You should recheck your sources." Yifan interjects and motions to Lu Han with his thumb.

Of course that didn't sits well with the elder.

"I still didn't told you to speak, Kevin." he snarls. "Don't give commentaries unless I told you to. Resume." 

Nodding, the Omega heed to his orders and traces his eyes back to the prints on the paper. "There's 60% result to Aries and Taurus in terms of Emotion. A-according to this 'To make each another feel loved, they will both have to learn to show affection to their partner in a way that differs a lot from their natural one. This can be a small or a large obstacle and the outcome depends only on their readiness to listen to the needs of their loved one.'"

"In terms of Values, there's a 90% result." He says. "This is an area in which they match quite well. Although they seem completely different, their main objectives are pretty much the same. They both value material security, since Aries is ruled by Mars, a planet connected to the fear of existential crisis, and Taurus is an Earth sign, material in their core and very inclined to the financial world. They both cherish character and strength, physical and verbal, and need someone who will not disappoint them as the first impression fades."

"And to umm, sum it all: you two are 63% compatible..." The what's-his-name Omega mumbles and fixes his eyes to the carpeted floor. "According to www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com anyway." he whispers.

Lu Han is not that impressed by a measly 63 percent result. It's quite obvious by the way his brows furrows and his entire expression turning darker. The action itself made the Omega squeak and scramble to his feet to give the remaining paper to the unimpressed boy.

"U-umm, I know you never a-asked to, but I also searched for this, Alpha." He stutters before returning back to his previous position.

Curious to what the boy did, Lu Han quirks an eyebrow and takes the folder. And there, as he opens it with not so careful hands, his eyes widens at the bold letters typed on top of the white paper.

"How to seduce an Aries"

With his cheeks tinted in pink, Lu Han skims through the list and in is almost not a wonder when his mouth morphs into a large creepy grin. Possibly noticing everyone's staring at him, more importantly Yifan is looking at him with disappointment like he doesn't need to be told what's on the paper, Lu Han coughs on his fist and wears a neutral expression.

"This is, umm, good." He starts and closes the folder. "I'm impressed. With that, I'm gonna give you a reward." Lu Han then stands up from his seat and makes his way to the kneeling boy.

When he shoves his hand to the boy's face, the what's-his-name Omega could only whimper and gives the Alpha a confused look. Seeing that he doesn't understand his intention, Lu Han rolls his eyes like the Omega is the most stupid person to live.

"I'm gonna let you hold my hand for ten seconds, idiot." He snarls. "You should know that I only let a small amount of people hold my hand so you should be grateful." Lu Han explains. He could almost feel the roll of Yifan's eyes but he blatantly ignores it and let the Omega exclaim a 'Thank You!' before taking hold of his outstretched hand and flushing red as he engulf it with his.

"Okay, time is up." He then pulls his hand after mentally counting to ten. "You can now go. But remember this..." Lu Han leans down so that he could be eye to eye with the boy and hold a dangerous tone in his voice. "If someone else who is not inside this room were to learn about this, I'm going to hunt you down to the end of the Earth. You got that?" He questions which makes the still kneeling boy whimper and rapidly nod.

"Good. Now scram." He orders.

When the boy is finally out of the door (Lu Han still kept Jongin and Taemin out much to their distate) the boy walks back to his seat, this time swiveling the chair to Yifan and Irene's direction.

"I don't see why you told me to be here." Yifan starts with his permanent frown on his face. "If you only called me here to see you boss and threaten people then you shouldn't have. I see that everyday."

The eraser that hit him on the head is quite painful.

"Thank you for pointing it out when I obviously don't need it." The elder hisses and counters the glare he is receiving. "But the reason why I allowed you to listen to all of that is because I need you to do something." Lu Han admits.

"And what may that be?" Although still pissed at his cousin for throwing that eraser, Yifan questions because his curiosity was starting to eat his insides. If Lu Han didn't required his presence as his witness for his constant need to show power, then what could it be?

Crossing his legs, his cousin lays his reason as he leans back to his chair. "I want you to do what you can to make Shin Jimin stay away from a certain someone." He says which makes Yifan even more confused.

"Shin Jimin?" Yifan's frown deepens at the mention of the girl's name. "As in your fiancé?"

"First of all, she's not my fiancé. Neither of us agreed to that arrangement and I'm going to burn this whole ing school if Dad insist it again." He growls and gives Yifan the most dangerous glare he could. "Second of all, that girl is annoying me to no end lately and I want you to do something about it. Seduce her for all I care, just do something to stop her from bothering the hell out of me."

Okay.

He still don't get it but Lu Han is obviously pissed. Whatever it is that Jimin did must have been really extreme.

Or you know.

Lu Han is probably just being a brat and needs to be enrolled in a anger management class.

Knowing that Lu Han could be pretty confusing with his intentions sometimes, Yifan let out a resigned sigh and mutters a "fine".

"I have one more question." he says and raises a hand. "Who is this person you're matching yourself with?" Yifan then asks.

Yet instead of receiving a normal response to his normal question, Lu Han merely smirks and stands up, taking the black folder with him as he do so.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Is all he say before taking his bag from under the table and swinging it to his shoulder. And then before Yifan could bombard him with question (or a taste of his fist. Whichever do you prefer) Lu Han walks out of the room with long strides.

That little .

 


 

For the lack of better words, he'd say that it is strange.

Minseok isn't really expecting anything when he goes to the Greenhouse and find it empty. He thought that he is already late for their daily meeting so he hurriedly rushes to the Greenhouse only to find it completely barren of any lifeforms.

Except for one.

The fiery red hair is something that he'll recognize anywhere as well as those huge ears the owner is blessed with. He is hunched on one of the chairs behind the marbled table so he doesn't see the thing he's wearing at first. It's when Minseok approaches his lone figure and stops, stops and blinks at the thing that's on the boy's lower half.

Huh.

"Chanyeol?" He calls out and the boy must have been so lost in his thought because he jumps up—giving Minseok a glimpse of white cotton briefs—and stares at the boy with wide eyed look. Possibly noticing what he's wearing, Chanyeol flushes red and tries to pull the blasted thing lower to hide his thighs and legs. Which he fails in doing because it is really—well, short.

"M-Minseok!" He exclaims, this time choosing on hiding behind a chair. "D-didn't heard you come in... You startled me." Chanyeol says in a shaky voice which is responded by a tilt of the head courtesy of Minseok.

"Why are you wearing a skirt?" And Minseok being Minseok, he doesn't dilly dallied and goes straight to the point. "Also, where is everyone?"

Chanyeol now flushes as red as his hair and his clutch on the chair's backrest tightens. "U-umm... Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had a fight so, um, they cancelled the meeting. Junmyeon, Hani, and Zitao followed after them and Jongdae hasn't showed up yet... Jimin... Jimin has a fashion show to attend to and she couldn't come." He supplies before looking down in shame.

"As for why I'm wearing as skirt..." He murmurs then sighs and shakes his head. "It's actually the reason why those two had a fight in the first place." Chanyeol admits then sits on an empty chair with slouched shoulders.

"How so?" Minseok, with his curiosity kicking in, makes his way beside the solemn boy and pulls a chair and places it next to him. Sitting, he let Chanyeol sigh deeply and ruffle his already messy hair.

"I... You know Baekhyun hasn't said a word to me ever since I joined the club right?" He start. When Minseok tilts his head to the side and says a 'really?', Chanyeol could only roll his eyes and nod.

"Do you wanna know something?" Chanyeol once again threw another question to the only person who offered him company when he's feeling down. Said company on the other hand wanted to say a 'no, not really.' but thank God, his common sense paid him a visit. So instead of pouring salt to the other boy's fresh wound, Minseok simply blinks. An action Chanyeol sees as a sign to continue.

"I like Baekhyun..." He confesses. "I like him ever since middle school... Back then I never really thought much of Omegas... For me they were all pushovers and doesn't know how to stand up for themselves. I even hated them because they were so pathetic. So when he showed up with his cute smile and equally cute height, and when he kicked this Beta on the balls because he was making fun of him, I was completely smitten." Chanyeol remembers the story with a smile on his face. He fiddles with the hem of his skirt as his mind wanders to an angry thirteen years old Byun Baekhyun kicking a Beta's balls.

"Everyone's jaw all dropped as they watch this small Omega beat the out of this Beta, but me? All I did was stand there and watch with dreamy look. Everything was glowing, his hair, his skin, and everything that's him as he showed that rude Beta a piece of him... God, I realized then that I'm completely fallen." He chuckles and give Minseok a look the other could only interpret as 'I'm pathetic'.

"With that realization, I did everything kids my age do to their crush..." Chanyeol sighs deeply and closes his eyes. "I bothered him... I bothered him to the point that he now completely hates me. When I made a drunken bet with him to turn his hair to a mullet, I never had any ill intention. I just thought an extreme hairstyle would suit him. Maybe I should not have, now he completely detest me..." He ends and runs a hand through his fiery red hair.

Minseok on the other hand simply blinks in confusion. "Okay?" He says, a far too cold of a response for someone who just admitted his feelings with his heart on his sleeves. "But I still don't know why you're wearing a skirt." He says.

Okay, maybe he needs his sensitive side to be woken up instead.

"Right..." Chanyeol cringes but then smiles. "Actually, I went up to Baekhyun the moment class ended. Being ignored by someone that you like isn't exactly the best feeling so I was set on confronting him..." He murmurs with his eyes fixed on his shoes, choosing to bump it with Minseok as a form of small amusement. "I asked him what I should do for him to forgive me and you know what he said?" Smiling sadly, he points at the skirt he's wearing with his index fingers.

"He told if I'd wear a skirt he'd forgive me." He says with a sigh. "Turns out, he never expected me to."

"So when I showed up wearing one—I was really desperate, what do you expect? Kyungsoo got angry and called Baekhyun immature. Everything went downhill then. They got into a heated verbal fight then bam! Kyungsoo slapped Baekhyun on the face." Chanyeol recites the event that transpired before Minseok came. "It was all a mess and Baekhyun looked really hurt—I was... I didn't know what to do, I tried to chase after him but before I could do so, he turned around and faced me... And, and said—'God. I ing hate you'. hurt like a , I tell you. I couldn't even move. All I did was stand there as Zitao and Hani chased after him. Kyungsoo also walked out of the Greenhouse and Joonmyun coaxed him to come back."

"I didn't know what to do so I stayed and then you found me..." He ends with a sad smile on his face.

Wow. A lot of thing can happen when you came twenty minutes late. Minseok realize. 

And now he finds himself in a very awkward situation. He isn't exactly the best person to go to when you need advice and people around him knows that. Whenever Dongwoo is sad, Minseok isn't exactly the person he'd look for. Joonmyun yes, but Minseok? Definitely a No. With that, he never learned how to console a sad person.

Fidgeting on his seat, Minseok thinks hard of any possible tips to do from the afternoon dramas Dongwoo loves to watch back in their ranch. He tries to remember a certain scene and when he did so, his expression lightens up.

"Say, can you stand?" He requests as he stand up. Chanyeol givea him a look of confusion at first but then heed to his request.

The height difference never fails to make the taller crack as smile and the idea that Minseok is older than him makes the entire ordeal more amusing than it already is. While he tried his best to hide the smile, he is not able to hold it in when the elder did the unexpected.

With arms that are engulfed by oversized beige school sweater, Minseok comes closer and envelopes Chanyeol into a surprisingly comforting hug. He rests his head on the younger boy's chest and smiles. "Cheer up, Yeol." He starts. "I'm sure Baekhyun will come to like you one of these days." Minseok states as he gives the taller boy a reassuring squeeze.

Smiling softly, Chanyeol reciprocates the hug with his own. While he had to hunch because Minseok's quite small and short, he didn't mind because it feel nice. It feel nice to have someone hug you and pat you on the back and tell you reassuring words.

"Thanks." He murmurs against Minseok's hair. "I hope so."

Maybe it is because they are so lost in their own world that they didn't hear someone come in. The duo stays in that position for a while, completely unaware of the figure who halts and wears an expression of pure shock upon seeing them. Even when they finally let go of each other and smiles, they still didn't noticed him.

Just when the intruder thinks that nothing could be worse than what he'd seen, life then proves he loves ing him in every way.

Because as Minseok takes a step back, it is also then Chanyeol's clumsy assed self makes an appearance. His long bare legs tangles with the elders thus resulting to Minseok falling backwards. With his first instinct is making sure that the elder doesn't fall, Chanyeol doesn't think of what could happen next when he pulls Minseok by the arms back to his chest.

It is almost in slow motion as Chanyeol's upper body slightly bent forward to catch Minseok, only for his face to directly level with the elder and then—

With birds singing inside the Greenhouse, the soft buzzing of campus life just outside, the taste of oranges invades the tip younger boy's tongue as his lips connects with the elder's. Their eyes goes wide at unexpected scenario straight out of a Manwha. With a pair of startled brown eyes directly staring into a pair of eyes of the same color, they gasp in unison.

They hastily parted, making the kiss not more than a peck. Nothing more and nothing less.

Yet it is also at this time that they finally notices the intruder who stands frozen on his spot.

If Chanyeol is startled with the sudden kiss earlier, now he is beyond embarrassed as he takes in his Team Captain's form. "H-Han?!" He stutters as he takes a step back. "J-just now! It wasn't—we weren't! I wasn't—wait!" He calls out when, after Lu Han's shocked expression turns blank, the football team's captain turns around and walks away as fast as he could.

Lu Han ignores Chanyeol's insistent calling while he takes his phone out of his pocket and dials a number. It rings five times before the owner picks up and Lu Han doesn't waste more time to relay the message.

"Remember the thing I said about Jimin?" He says. "Do that to Park ing Chanyeol as well." He snarls and ends the call.

.

That's all he could think off.

Oh, and maybe he was also plotting Chanyeol's death. Or something more sinister like cutting his balls off.

 


 

 

 

 

(Lu's not amused.)

 

There's harem, reverse harem, then there's xiuharem. Lol.

 

Why is this so long tho?

 

Also, I truly apologize for not updating last week. It's just that, the week before that was freaking exhausting both mentally and physically that I just had to take a rest and do nothing or else I'll go crazy.

 

Hope you guys are not mad. (╥_╥)

 

Haven't proof read this just yet so I apologize for the mistakes.