Entry 7

Counting Kisses | P.JH | J.JK | B.I |

I got too excited!!! AHHH TWICE IS MAKING AN OST WELL A COVER OF JACKSON 5 "I WANT YOU BACK" YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

12:00pm

 

I ate the last of my sandwich and sipped on my expresso. I already felt alive and ready to party compared to this morning. But now I’m extremely happy and excited. I haven’t been to Everland since my parents- well I’m read to make new memories.

 

I wish it could have been with Jungkook but Hanbin is a good substitute.  

 

“Okay if you had to pick between a sensitive guy and a hot guy, who would you pick?”

 

“Sensitive.” I reply.

 

“A singer or a rapper?”

 

“Neither. Actor actually,”

 

“I’m hurt.” Hanbin points at his heart. “Right here.”

 

“Whatever, stop being so silly!”

 

“But in all seriousness, we should date at least while were in the park.”

 

“Wae? You smell! No thanks.” he makes a hurt face and I laugh.

 

“When was the last time you came to Everland?” He innocently asks.

 

My smile falls as I remember Mom and Dad watching the three of us go crazy over the cotton candy, or when Sungjin was too scared to get on a ride. I miss them.

 

“Jihyo, are you okay?”

 

“Eh? Ah, ye. I’m just a bit nostalgic remembering it. I haven’t been there since my parents passing.”

 

I was expecting a response or an apology, but all he does is nod and look out the window.

 

“Me neither. My mom passed away to cancer. Jennie cries when she even thinks of Everland, so I don’t probe her to come. But now that I have a new girlfriend I decided- why not?” He wiggles his eyebrows.

 

“Yah, we’re not dating!” I find myself laughing at his fake ignorance.

 

“But seriously, thanks Little Ji.” He ruffles my hair.

 

I feel my cheeks heat up, so I avoid his gaze and look forward. Excited to see Everland once again.



 

12:57pm

 

We’re lined up to get our tickets when I feel something strange behind me. I turn to see a group of girls staring at us- well more precisely at Hanbin. He was talking to the salesman on the specials they were having and I couldn’t concentrate on one thing they were saying because of them.

 

“Hanbin-ah, just get whichever.”

 

“Aniya, Little Ji. We aren’t going to be here all day, unless you want to stay for the fireworks?”

 

“Maybe the others could meet us here later, I know my brothers might come if I tell I’m with a boy.”

 

“Yah! I don’t want to die.”

 

“Wae, my brothers are great people. Sometimes.” I hush the other part.

 

“Excuse me!” We hear a chirpy voice behind us. We turn to see a pretty girl, with long chesnut hair and two of her friends behind her. “Are you perhaps a trainee?”

 

I look as she looks at Hanbin with hearts in her eyes. I can’t help but glare.

 

“Nope, I could be if you want to?” He raises his eyebrow at them. They giggle and I punch him in the arm.

 

He looks over at me confused and rubs his arm. “Yah! Park Jihyo, what’s wrong with you?”

 

“Nothing, I just want to get get on T-Express. Kaja!” I pull him away as I reach for the tickets that I usher the salesman to give us. Paying I drag him away from the girls and into the theme park.


2:13pm

 

I think I killed Hanbin.


2:40pm

 

After some water and a nausea pill, Hanbin finally said his first word in over two hours.

 

We didn’t take that long considering it was a weekday to get on T-Express. They did have to do some safety runs and we did run into more girls to my dismay. It’s a school day, I have an excuse, what about them?

 

Anyway, I was so hyped to get on. Once I did, I couldn’t stop dancing in my seat.

 

Hanbin though, stayed still and didn’t say a word.

 

And once we got off, the once charismatic Hanbin was turned into the quiet terrified Hanbin.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

He turns to look at me, sweat dripping down his face. “I’m okay, as long as you had fun.” he cracked a smile.

 

I smile, and wiped the sweat away.

 

“C’mon! Let’s go ride what you want.”

 

We ride most of the rides all day.

 

By 8:30, we were watching the fireworks on a bench nearby. Hanbin was holding his phone taking pictures.

“C’mon, let’s take a selca.”

 

I lean and smile at the camera while he puts his arm around me. We both smile at the camera and he takes multiple pictures.

 

“You know how I was joking around about dating you?”

 

“Yeah,” I say as we stay in the same position. “Well now I mean what I say.”

 

I turn my head to look at him and he does to me. Our noses were so close, when he says-

 

“Little Ji, I will find my way into your heart. And you will be mine.”

 

My eyes widened as I heard the sound of the shutter. The dominance behind his words made me shudder.

 

“I’m going to keep this as my wallpaper.” He smiles at the photo.

 

I’m left speechless and with fear and excitement.



 

A/N: I wrote this while listening to an old ost song for a japanese movie. Hello by Yui. Her music was bomb back then lol. Hope you enjoyed friends!!!

 

With love,

 

Kira503