Entry 9

Counting Kisses | P.JH | J.JK | B.I |

Thursday September 27

 

9:45am

 

I got a text from Jennie the next morning. Asking me about a bruise on Hanbin’s cheek. From what I remembered, Jinyoung never struck Hanbin in their confrontation.

 

She let it go since I didn’t seem to have any answers. Nayeon pestered me on what was going on between us the whole time we sat to have breakfast. Her mom joining in occasionally, and I denied denied-DENIED!

 

“Hanbin was cheering me up, he was being a good friend.”

 

“M’hmm.” Nayeon and her mom said simultaneously.

 

“Look, I just feel bad. I hate that I fought with my brother. Plus Jungkook saw, what if he thinks I’m cheating on him!” I cried.

 

“First of all you’re not dating, second of all Jinyoung Oppa loves you to death he’ll get over it. Third and lastly, maybe talking and meeting with Hanbin will help you get over Jungkook.”

 

“Nayeon, I don’t think I can even start getting over Jungkook.”

 

“You'll never know until you try." She sang teasingly.

 

Ignoring her I return to my food and my mind wanders to Jungkook and Hanbin. I hate this cheesy love triangle I'm imagining in my head right now- but damn! Those two are so hot.

 

One is mysterious and cool while the other is dangerous yet sweet. I feel like I should have a manga written about myself. 

 

Speaking of writing, I still have to write that newsletter. 

 

"Unnie, I have to tell you something."

 

"Bwo, vwat is isht?" She answered with full. 

 

"We're merging with Yang High School."

 

"EEH?!"


 

 


 

 

12:09 p.m. 

 

After another interrogation Nayeon was actually excited about merging with Yang.

 

"We ge to see Jennie and her friends! Plus you'll see Hanbin more often!"

 

Expressing my concerns about writing the newsletter she rolled her eyes and told me that people will be more focused on the merge than with me or the incident. 

 

I decided to skip school again and tried writing. I did my best to state the facts and make it concise.

 

And with all the shriveled courage I had the newsletter was complete and all I had to do was publish it. All I had to do was hit submit and it'd publish to the school website in a matter of seconds.

 

"Well, here I go. . ." I gulped. I quickly hit enter before I could hesitate and in horror I watch as the little blue bar rapidly loads from 0% to 100%.

 

File successfully uploaded

 

Well , I did it. 


 

 


 

 

4:55pm

 

Noticing that school had just ended I pull out my phone to check the school's website. I notice 20 notifications from almost everyone of my friends. The last message that I received was from Jimin.

 

                  Jamie(Jimin)

 

Bro, you broke the school. Picture Mean girls after the burn book was made public👍😂

 

Well , againl.


 

 


 

 

A/N: Hi! Happy New Year!

 

I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry I haven't updated but I will try. I've made it my goal to continue this story.

 

I hope you guys are still interested in reading this. I mean I know DanHyo is a thing now(I think that's their ship name could be wrong) but I still love these ships I've written about.

 

I know this chapter is short but I wanted to edit some of the previous chapters before I continue.

 

Anyway, thanks for reading!

 

W/ lots of love,

 

Kira503❤