Entry 6

Counting Kisses | P.JH | J.JK | B.I |

Hope you guys enjoy. Sorry for the delay, I can explain later for now, soak in the goodness lol


Entry 6


3:15pm

I would be lying if I said I didn’t care about what people thought about me. Obviously I do, I’m literally programmed to remember the traumatizing events from the past. I do that to myself.

I wasn’t labeled a killer anymore.

But in a terrible way- it felt the same.

The glares from all the girls and the strange gazes from the boys. I wanted to lock myself in a confined box in the middle of nowhere. Area 51 would be good-but back to my knotting thoughts, I just couldn’t ignore any of this.

“If you don’t ignore them, you’ll be digging your own grave in no time.”  Jimin(the female not Jungkook’s senior friend) said right next to me. Ms Im was currently talking about ual reproduction and everyone was tuning her out due to its awkwardness.

Jimin shared of her dried laver and I ate it in one bite.

“I know. But did you see him today? How was he?”

Jimin was the vice president, Jungkook’s right hand ma-woman-no that doesn’t sound right but you know what I mean. She was my main link to all Jungkook gossip.

“Same old same old. But the principal pulled him out today. The principal suspended him from a job he had to do Since he didn’t fight back he was left off easily. But now I’m stuck with this dreadful job and I’m going to burst with anxiety if I don’t-“ she stopped mid-sentence. “Jihyo! Would you help me out?”

“In what?” I raised my eyebrows.

“In a great cover story for the Park Newspaper.”


11:26pm

I feel bad. Jimin asked me to write a story on somemthing I already knew. The merge. “Why this of all things?”

Oh well, It’s not like I wasn’t going to publish this already.

I got to writing and I ended up finishing it six hours later. Jimin texted me no to show up at school tomorrow and wait until it blows off a bit. That the principal would handle the rest.

I’m glad. I really am. But i can’t help but think of Jungkook. And on what he meant on what he said this morning.

“Why would he say something like that- to me of all people?”

Confused I sent the final draft to Jimin and hopped into bed.


Wednesday September 26

10:30am

I woke up with no feeling to do anything.

The house was empty, and thoughts of Jungkook began as soon as I opened my eyes. Why am I so depressing.

I got up to wash my face and once I reached the bathroom I cringed. I had dark circles under my eyes, and a trace of  dried drool.

“Ew, I wouldn’t date me.”

I go downstairs and head to the kitchen for some breakfast and turn on the TV. Mnet was on and showing MV’s. iKON’s Love scenerio was playing.

“I’m not really okay

Going through this break up

Today was our yesterday and now there’s no tomorrow”

I turn it off as it triggers my emotions.


11:00am

I decided breakfast at a coffee shop would do. Staying at home would only worsen my state. I know, I’m pathetic. But I’m dying right now, emotionally.

As I walk down the street I see couples everywhere. “Oh no, I need be faster.”

All this love is depressing me!

I made it to the coffee shape safe and sound and I walk up the register.

“Annyeonhaseyo! How may I help you?”

“Can I get an expresso and a breakfast sandwich.”

“Of course, would you like jelly?”

“No, thank you.”

“It’ll be 8.4900.”

I reached for my bag and only to not find my wallet.

“Um, miss are you okay?”

My eyes teared up and I look at her leaning on the counter. “I’m going through an emotional rollercoaster right now. And I forgot my wallet and this is all-” I stop as Love Scenario begins playing in the shop.

“I’m triggered.”

She looks at me weirdly and tries reaching for the phone but someone behind me slams some money on the counter.

We both look behind me, and my eyes widened to see Hanbin looking down at me smiling.

“Why are you triggered, this song is good.” He laughed.

I blush and look at the cashier who is blushing looking at him dreamily.

“Um, I-”

“My change please,” he says to her.

The cashier breaks from the trance and completes the order.

“Come let’s go sit.”

“Aren’t you going to buy anything.”

“I was leaving when I saw you come in as if you were a zombie.” he laughs.

I touch my face and blush at his smile. “ I ran out of BB cream.” I quickly explained.

We sat in a booth and he cheerily smiled at me.

“Bwo?”

“Nothing, you’re really pretty.”

I blush harder and I feel my anxiety raise to level 5. “Ani, I’m average looking.”

“Nope, you’re a gem. I’d date you.”

My eyes widened and I reach from across the table and slap his arm. “Yah! Stop hitting on me!”

“Wae, you don’t like it?” he teases. We both laugh as if we were friends for a long time. I was comfortable for once these last few days.

“Thanks, you made me smile today.”

“Why weren’t you smiling before?” he looks at me kindly and I can’t help but feel my heart flutter and the look of his eyes.

“I can’t seem to find closure from the fight the other day.”

He stiffens at the memory but he responds gently. “You don’t need to find closure from anyone else. Close this chapter yourself. Don’t beat yourself up for this.”

“But I feel like this was all my fault. I broke up two best friends somehow and I don’t even know why?” I drop my gaze.

“Hey, do you want to go to Everland?”

“Eh? But that’s 30 minutes away!” I yell suprised. Why does he want to go there randomly.

“So, we can take your breakfast on the train ride. C’mon I want to go.” he pouts.

I find it hard to resist that face. He’s so cute. I hit my head as the thought of finding someone else cute other than Jungkook taboo.

“Please! It’s early plus I can tell you like rides!” he wiggless his eyebrows and I can’t help but smile.

“Oh what the heck! Let’s do it!”

“Yes! We’re going to Everland!