Entry 12

Counting Kisses | P.JH | J.JK | B.I |

Entry 12


 

My back arches forward as his lips capture mine, it was a chaste kiss at first. But he hungrily went in for more. 

 

I've never kissed anyone, I was probably the most inexperienced girl ever. But the way he guided his lips with my own, the soft touch and heat of his breath and lips. 

 

I reach for his neck and I wrap my arms around it pulling him closer. His arms pulled me in by the waist and I was sure my legs would give up soon.

 

Was he always this bold? He always seemed so aloof. But his kisses were filled with so much passion, a passion that he's transferred to me.

 

"Ah- Jung-" I try to speak in between kisses.

 

He stops pressing his forehead on to mine. We both stare at each other as we try to catch our breath.

 

"I can't believe that stupid geezer!" I flinch as I hear Jamie's voice outside the classroom. 

 

Jungkook quickly pecks my lips and sprints to the other door. Simultaneously they both enter and leave the classroom, but Jungkook winks at me before disappearing.




 

4:30pm

 

It was the last class of the day, journalism and I only had JB in this period.

 

JB although we weren't exactly close in the beginning; was one of the few friends that I could lean on without much criticism.

 

He listened and kept quiet about what I told him and I always felt like he'd always tell me the truth. 

 

So I confided in him of what I've been going through these last few days. 

 

"Jihyo, I don't mean to sound rude but you're starting to sound like a cliche."

 

"Really?" My shoulder slump down.

 

Closing his mac he turns his body to me and motions me to come forward.

 

"I think he likes you." He whispered playfully. He leans back chuckling at my expression and I further sink into my seat.

 

"Okay, jokes aside. Isn't this what you wanted? For Jungkook to like you? I mean the guys kissed you!"

 

"Well yeah, but I never thought it'd actually happen. . ." I pouted.

 

"Why not? Look, you're easily one of the most beautiful girls on campus, you're smart, caring, and funny. If the guy didn't fall for you, there is clearly something wrong with him or he's gay."

 

"You think so?" I ignore the gay remark remembering when Jungyeon teased me a while back. "Even if he was gay, I'd ship him with my bro."

 

"Really?" He squirms in his seat. "Nah, he's more of a Yugyeom type but that's beside the point. Look embrace what's happening, don't push it away or you'll end up regretting it. After all, you are not the only one who's crushing on him."

 

I nod at what he says and end up turning to my laptop, pulling up my gallery, I see all the wonderful pictures I took of him during his soccer matches.

 

In the background, I could see his fan club in most of them. 

 

JB was right, there were prettier girls who liked Jungkook and with Yang coming over maybe he'll gain even more.

 

"I just hope I don't bore him." I muttered as JB picked at his nails. 

 

"It's never boring with you Park Jihyo. Never boring." 


 

5:00pm

 

I walked out with JB as he escorted me to the bus stop, Jinyoung was staying late today for soccer practice and Sungjin was coming home late again.

 

"Thanks for everything." I say once we reach the gate.

 

"No problem, just listen to your heart and if it's being unreasonable? I'll help you out again." He smiles. "Text me and your brother when you get home."

 

We high five each other goodbye and he disappeared into the building, but as I am ready to leave. I see a familiar figure waving at me.

 

"Jihyo-ah!"

 

"Kim Hanbin!" I yell.

 

I ran to him and he started to do a handshake, I tried to follow it as best as I could, but I ended up failing and him laughing at me.

 

"Ji, did you get prettier? You must have 'cause you've left me starstruck!" He teases.

 

I punch his shoulder playfully and he laughs. 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

"I came to turn in my application for the journalism club. It wasn't working online and Jennie wasn't either."

 

I remembered that they'd be arriving on Wednesday, but wasn't he on the soccer team?

 

"If you're wondering why I'm not joining the soccer team, well I don't want to play with them. No offense." He explained.

 

"But why Journalism?" I asked.

 

"I like writing, I used to be in charge of the poetry section back at Yang before it was disbanded. Budget cuts." He explained. 

 

I nod understanding the situation but I perk up as I realize he was joining my club.

 

"I'm in the journalism club! Do you want me to come with you?"

 

"Really! Awesome, yes please!" He smiles softly.

 

He walks alongside me and we walk towards our club room when we enter the building.

 

He tells me about how reluctant he was about the whole transfer. But he assured me he would play nice.

 

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask. 

 

"I know we're seen as Yankees. The first time I stepped here in Park grounds, I may or may not have beat up that kid. . ."

 

My skin goes cold at the mention of Yugyeom. I still haven't seen him since that day.

 

"Don't worry I just smacked him and took him to the infirmary. Just wanted to warn him."

 

"Warn him?" He has a funny way of showing it. I grimaced and looked away. 

 

"Warn him to never put his hands on a woman. I have a sister and I'd hate for something like that to ever happen to her."

 

I nod in understanding and stop when we reached club room. 

 

"Let's go in." He nods and I open the door. Jae was the only one in the room and he happily greeted Hanbin with open arms.

 

After we explained to him our purpose of the late visit, we decided to go out and get ice cream near the convenience store once we were finished.

 

Forgetting about the drama, we talked about normal stuff, surprisingly college, and even political matters.

 

When we arrived, I went straight to the fridge and grabbed one of my favorite popsicles.

 

Hanbin went for one too. 

 

Paying for our treat, he walks me back to my bus stops and sits with me as I wait for my bus.

 

"We're starting tomorrow, hope you can be my friend through this." 

 

"Of course," I say as I eat my popsicle. I wonder what tomorrow is gonna be like? Will everyone try to get along? Will I have Jennie in some classes?

 

Hopefully it's not too crazy, it can't be too bad.

 

But boy was I gonna regret that statement.

 

A/N: I know it's short but I wanted to add in some more spice to it, you know? How'd I do, on that kissing scene? Honestly I cringed while writing it, even though I enjoy a good romance and write romance stories I still get flustered reading/writing them.

 

Anyway, hope you guys liked it 

 

W/ love, 

 

 Kira503 ❤