Entry 1

Counting Kisses | P.JH | J.JK | B.I |

Chapter 1


Thursday, Sep 21 9:50am

“Jeon Jungkook does it again! Class president and soccer star has done it again leading the soccer team to another win! One more win and they will be able to make it to finals!” Bambam read aloud. Sitting up from my seat I cover his loud mouth and force him down to his seat.

“Shh!” I signaled him. “You’re too loud!”

“Like they already don’t know!” He scoffed. “Almost everyone knows you’re in love with Jeon Jungkook. Well except him of course.” He points out.

“Oh, shut up! That’s not true!” I defend myself

“Jihyo, let’s be honest, every time you update the school newspaper you always write something about him.” He raised his hand and pointed at me. “You should cover me! I am one great of a specimen!”

Ignoring him I turn back to my mac and continue to write my next story.

The class was small with only a few honor students such as myself, so the classroom was quiet but that was only because I always arrive early. Bambam is always here early because of the dance team’s early sessions in the morning but how he has so much energy is beyond me.

“What you are writing about now?” I hear him behind me. I roll my eyes and turn back to Bambam. “None of your business!”

“I bet it’s about him~!” he coos. I smack him on the shoulder and he finally stops but makes an annoyed face to me. I could care less so I turn back to my screen and keep writing.

Pulling out my new pocket journal, I open a clean page and write with my duckie feather yellow pen.

‘Principal hiding something from us. Must find out what it is.’

 

“Jungkook Oppa!” I hear outside the classroom. Soon I hear squealing too so I quickly put my notepad away and open a new window on my ebooks app. I quickly pull up a book and just in time he walks in with a couple of girls and Yugyeom.

“Oppa let’s have lunch together.” One of them tells him, he ignores them and sits on his desk opening some textbooks from under the desk.

“Girls, the man is busy as of now. But if you want I can accompany you!” Yugyeom offers but they only scoff in disgust and leave the room dejected. “Aha! My plan to get rid of them worked!” He prides himself in what obviously is not the truth.

“Ha, loser!”

“What did you say Bambam?!”

“Nothing asswipe!”

“You wanna go!” Yugyeom comes up to Bambam who rises from his desk to meet the eyes of the other male.

“Don’t stare too much into his eyes or you’ll fall in love.”

Yugyeom turns to Jungkook who finally speaks since he came inside. Both males stared into each other’s eyes until they both broke into laughter.

I roll my eyes knowing those two were joking since the beginning.

“Oh hey!” Yugyeom turns to me. So, he finally noticed me, I roll my eyes and I look into Jungkook’s direction. He was still staring at his book.

I sigh dejectedly and turned to my own.

“Jihyo-ah! Let’s have lunch today!”

“Yugyeom shouldn’t you be studying for our exam next period?” Jungkook spoke up again.

“Agh, geez kook, I can’t ever take a break from you, can I?”

He said nothing else but turned to me and winked. I frown but say nothing. Before I knew it more people came in along with Mina and class was in session. Every time I had a chance I’d peek at the handsome boy named Jeon Jungkook.


12:30pm

After class (and after Jungkook disappeared) I left on my own towards the principal’s office. Sneaking in wasn’t going to be hard. The front desk people were all going to be at lunch and the only way into the back where his office was, is a small wooden door.

Easy~!

I open the door and I slowly open the door trying to not make any noise. Sneaking in successfully I head to the door and make my way to the principal’s office. I see that the door is slightly cracked open and there were already people there. “Crud,” I whisper to myself.

Before I could leave I stop at the sound of a very familiar voice.

Carefully I scoot closer pulling out my pen and notepad.

“You must understand, that this school is slowly blossoming back into the ranks. If I don’t do this the soccer teams, academic honors program, and our other organizations efforts will be for nothing.”

“I see that sir, but if Yang High School merges with our own, won’t it clash heavily?”

“They’re in danger as well, Jungkook. If they want to survive they must accept the transition and work well with the students of the school.”

‘Merging? With the Yang?’ I write slowly confused on my notepad.

“If you say so, but other than my responsibilities to address the topic, why are you telling me this?”

“You’re the only one who can make the students understand something clearly in all of this, I can trust you, right Jungkook?”

Jungkook(<3) will address the issue with the school?

“Yes sir.”

He agrees

But before I could hear anything else I hear the door creak squeak. Making me squeak and panic in the process. I quickly write the time under my note and I pack everything into my blazers pocket. I run before I can be discovered.


6:30pm

Typing furiously, I fail to realize that my brother had somehow unlocked the door to my room, again.

“Jihyo-ah! Where’s my little sister!” Sungjin comes in sweaty still with his work clothes on.

“Wae? I’m busy Oppa!”

“With what?” he sits next to me on my bed.

“I’m going to write the story of the century!”

“Chincha?”

“Mm. But you can’t peek!” I closed the laptop before he could see anything.

“Wae, Oppa wants to see!”

“Ani,” she yelled grabbing some pillows near her. “Go away!” she threw at him

“Love me Ji~!”

“Oppa!!”

“Yah, hyung. Our sister will hate you forever if you continue.” Jinyoung my other brother walks in with the school uniform.

I love my two brothers, I really do. Sungjin has managed to have provide us with a roof over our heads for the last three years ever since our parents passed. Working at JYP Ent. does have its good pay, especially when you’re a composer. But he is rarely home so when he is here he showers me with love and care, so much that it could rival a mother’s love for their child.

Jinyoung-Oppa goes to the same school as me, and he works part time in a cute restaurant just ahead from Sungjin’s job. He loves me all the same, but he restrains himself better than my other babo oppa. But the best of all is that he’s in the soccer team with Jungkook! I can never come the practices because it’s a “closed practice” or at least that’s what Oppa says, but I could it could lead me closer to my prince!

“Go away, I want only Jihyo.” Sungjin grabs me into a bear hug.

“Ha ha,” Jinyoung rolls his eyes and I notice a ladle in his hands. “I made dinner. You two come one down or I’ll throw away your share!”

We both sweatdrop and simply follow momma Jin.


 

Friday, Sep 21 7:30am

I hate riding the bus. It’s lonely and cold unlike Sungjin’s heated car. But today his car broke down so we all walked to our destinations.

Thankfully Jinyoung didn’t have early practice today so he stood next to me, holding my hand as we reached the bus and I notice a person already there.

Two actually, “Jackson! Namjoon!” my brother calls out.

“Jinyoung, hurry up bus is almost here.” One of them calls out.

We reach to where they are and we notice the bus coming from the distance.

“Hey who’s this?” the blonde tall lanky dude speaks first. I hold on to brother tighter and he looks down to smile at me reassuringly.

“My sister Jihyo,” he pulls me forward. “She’s a 2nd year.”

“Hi! I’m Namjoon.” He smiles widely.

“He knows who you are he just likes your friend!” Jackson blurts out.

Namjoon glares at Jackson punching him in his arm.

Jackson laughs and continues to joke around but I feel brother pull my arm and lead me to the curb. The bus soon pulls up and he smiles at me, “Let’s find us some seats!”

Boarding the bus and paying our ride we choose the seats closest to the back. The other two follow us sitting right next to us.

“Ignore them, you know how Jackson is. And Namjoon is nice.”

“He likes one of my friends?” I question him.

“Jungyeon, I think. But you know her, she’ll probably just ignore him.”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“Hey Jihyo! What are you doing tonight?” I hear Jackson call out.

“Nothing, Write maybe?”

“Does Junior have to work?”

My brother quickly shifts to cover my mouth but he was already too late. “Nope.”

“Sweet! You can’t get out of it Park Jinyoung!”

“I already told you I’m not interested in dating!”

“But they’re hot!”

“You’re going on a date oppa?” I bug out my puppy eyes.

“No” he quickly denies to me.

“Yes!”

“Wang, shut your face! Take Namjoon!” he quickly throws his book bag at him.

“He already likes someone!” I heard Jackson whine.

I look out my window and I see a bus stop approaching. With this one and the other three, we should be at school in 20 minutes, I can get some sleep!

I shifted by body and carefully found a comfortable spot on brother. The bust stops, and right before I close my eyes that were heavy with sleep. I see a very handsome guy walk in.

To be precise, my guy.

Jeon Jungkook.

“Yah! Jungkook, back here!” Namjoon calls out.

I look towards him and I swear I saw him directly look at me.


A/N: I hope you guys like the first chapter of my new story. It will probably get confusing from here on out, but I will do my best to explain what’s happening.

I plan to release a new chapter every Wednesday, because it’s my only day off. But since life is-well life, stuff happens so it won’t be consistent.

Let me know what you guys think!

w/ lots of love,

Kira503