Filler(Jungkook POV)

Counting Kisses | P.JH | J.JK | B.I |

Hope it's good, thanks for reading!


Busan and Seoul weren’t that different from each other,

Jungkook knew that.

But he was leaving behind his friends, school, and soccer team. His father thought it was a great idea to move to Seoul and start a new branch there for their trade. His mother was against it like him, but his brother was more into the girls than the city itself.

He dreaded the move. Until he got there.

The apartment complex in Gangnam was luxurious. He got his own room (and first pick), the school he went to was not too far to walk. Plus, there was a pizzeria in the shops below the apartments.

It almost seemed to perfect. Until he went to get pizza.

The man was kind and they were full. A little too crowded until he ate the pizza. It was love at first sight-more like taste. But nonetheless he was satisfied with the whole move until she walked in.

A girl in the same uniform he would wear came in greeting the owner loudly. She was around 5’4, light skin, dark brown hair and big round eyes. She was beautiful.

“Annyeong Jihyo!” The old man greeted back.

“Here for the usual!’”

“Of course, how are your brothers?”

“Same old same old. Sungjin too busy to come home. And Jinyoung is at soccer practice.”

“You kid’s sure are busy.”

“They are, not me.” She faintly chuckled. The old man handed her the box and she gave him the money in her hand. But he didn’t take it.

“On the house Jihyo.”

“Chincha? But I can pay for it!”

“It’s okay, a present from me for being such a loyal customer.” He grinned.

She thanked him and smile the biggest and brightest smile he had ever seen.

Without noticing him watching she skips out happily out of the shop.

“Poor girl,” he hears him say. Looking at him the man gave Jungkook an extra slice and continued making the batter he was working on earlier. “Her parents are gone, girl has been buying food here for almost two years now. She often comes in and talks to me for hours. The girl is lonely. I can tell,”

“I don’t mean to sound rude, but why are you telling me this.” Jungkook asked confused.

“I saw the look you gave her, she’s a gem boy. You don’t see those kinds of girls anymore.”

Jungkook left the pizzeria with more wonder about the girl named Jihyo. All night and morning Jungkook hoped he’d see her at school. Get the chance to talk to her.


His wish had come true when he got all the attention from the girls and some of the boys, especially a boy named Jinyoung.

“Your new money here, and from what I’ve heard you played soccer at your old school. What position?”

Rumors were already spreading all over school about the handsome new boy. “Attacker.”

“Perfect, come afterschool to the soccer field. We lost our old one and were thinking maybe you can step in.”

“Me?” He asked hesitantly.

“Yeah, say you’ll at least try out.”

So, there he was at the soccer field afterschool. The cheerleaders were practicing and so were the track runners.

“Play a good match and you’re in,” Chanyeol, a senior spoke. “Simple.”

He played perfectly, and everyone was amazed. The soccer players lifted him up in the air happy that they had found their replacement.

While he was up in the air, he noticed a figure watching from the stands.

There Jihyo was watching in amazement, smiling widely.

He pretended not to notice her, but she watched him nonstop.

“Looks like someone likes you,” a boy named Taehyung said. “But she’s Jinyoung sister, I wouldn’t go for it. He’s extremely protective. Plus she’s weird.”

Leaving the soccer field he walked home thinking about what Taehyung said. What would Jinyoung do to him if he pursued her?


The following day he walked in class to see three girls alone in the classroom with Jihyo against the wall. He hid and peeked to watch.

“Stupid girl, I saw how you looked at the new guy. A weirdo like you will never get to him. Trust me no girl will let you ever get to him.” The girls laughed. And once he saw more students walk to the classroom he quietly and nonchalantly sat down as if he saw nothing.

Throughout the day, he noticed how almost nobody went near the girl. A couple of girls would speak to her, but almost every avoided her or murmur things about her.

During lunch he sat with the soccer team including Jinyoung. He saw everyone talk to him normally, people were almost drawn to him. He didn’t understand the situation at all.

Jinyoung’s phone went off and as he saw the screen his demeanor changed completely. “Go to go,”

“Where you going?” a girl named Yerin stopped him.

“Jihyo is in the principal’s office, be back soon or not” He left leaving silence at the table.

“It must for him.” JB said suddenly.

“Yeah to be stuck with such a bad and needy sister.” Yerin piped.

“Just so you know Jungkook, their parents are dead.” Mark spoke up.

“Yeah died in a fire trying to save Jihyo. Apparently, she slept through it all and got them killed.” Taehyung spoke up.

“Worst of all after the fire she turned into a weirdo and spoke to herself a lot. She’s always getting into trouble and Jinyoung always has to save her because her older brother is too busy working to come.”

He said nothing and tried to process the new information.

How can she be what they claim to be when she seemed so happy yesterday?


He left school ultimately confused and annoyed with himself. As we walked by a few buildings, he heard voices in the alley between.

“Please, I didn’t do anything!”

“You stole it! I know it!”

He peeked over and saw two girls and Jihyo facing off.

“Come here!” He sees the girl reach for Jihyo’s purse and rip it off her arm. She empties it all out and kicks through the things she finds nothing making her even more mad.

“What’s this?” she picks up a heart-shaped locket and opens it. “Aww, the little murderer has a picture of her killings.”

“No stop! Give it back!” She tries reaching for it but the girl waves it over her head.

“You took something from me, so now I’ll do the same!” She takes the locket and dumps by a nearby sewer.

“No!” Jihyo cries.

“Stupid .” They kick her stomach causing her to fall and they run.

He could only watch the crying girl crawl to the sewer crying and screaming for it back. “Mommy! Daddy!” She cried.

He couldn’t move, all he could do was watch and it killed him.

After an hour she stands up collects her things and runs away.

He had never felt so guilty in his life.


The next day he expected her to be gloomy but all he saw was her cheery smile as she walked down the halls, ignoring the looks she got.

She was a great actress, but he knew behind that smile was a lonely girl.

A week went by and he and Jinyoung were by themselves in the locker room when Jinyoung spoke up, “I heard what they told you about my sister.”

He looked down avoiding his gaze.

“It wasn’t her fault. My mom gave her a sleeping medicine that night. My parents only did what a parent should have done. She blames herself, but I try to convince her otherwise.” He smiled. “She is the cutest and sweetest thing my parents left for us. And I blame myself for the torment she lives here at school. I could stop it, but people will believe what they want, and I can’t stop it.” He teared up.

He vowed himself that day to make her school life easier. For her and Jinyoung.

Slowly day by day he would comment good things about her things that Jinyoung would tell her, and things he’s seen. Soon the whole school without remembering who would spread the rumor began looking and changing the way they talked to her.

She finally made friends and Jinyoung’s friends slowly warmed up to her.

Nobody knew who made everyone see her in a new light. But he was glad he finally did something for the girl.

Jinyoung visibly looked happier and Jihyo rarely got sent to the principal’s office (he suspected that was the mean girls fault).

He will never see her cry again.

But he had managed to make her cry.

Never did he expect to be the cause of her tears.


A/N: I'm back. These last few months have been the hardest I have ever had. Too much work and little sleep. I apologize for the wait. I made this chapter to give it more interesting. I'll try to be more frequent. 

Love you guys, and thanks for waiting!

- with love,

Kira503<3