Entry 4

Counting Kisses | P.JH | J.JK | B.I |

3:53pm

The whole day, I felt like dying. 1st period was nerve wrecking with Jungkook and Yugyeom not talking to each other.

Bambam tried joking around with both of them but recieved a death glare instead. "Geez, what crawled up your ' and died. . ." he sulked.

Lunch wasn't much different. They sat in completely two different tables and none of their friends dared to approach either of them.

I couldn't help but feel like it's my fault. How and why? I'm not sure but the guilt was there and it was eating me alive.

Fifth period, Nayeon and I were making a cake for our culinary class.

"What if I gave this to them. As a peace offering?"

"Jihyo, let them sort this out. Whatever it is they were mad about, this must have come from somewhere else." She poured the batter into the pan. "I don't think they'd be fighting over you?"

Her eyes widened in realization and she grabs my shoulders shaking me hard. "Oh my gosh! What if they're fighting over you?"

"Whose fighting over who?"

JB, Nayeon's cousin comes over with batter and flour all over his face and clothes.

"Yah! What happened to you?" Nayeon came up to him with a napkin.

"Jae and Jimin." He simply answered.

"Geez auntie buys you nice clothes and this is how you take care of them?"

"I told you it wasn't me." He pulled a chair to the counter and sits down taking some sprinkles for our side dish. "So what are we talking about."

"JB oppa, what would be reasons for guys to not talk to each other?" I asked.

He shrugged and took more sprinkles. "I don't know, uh they like the same girl?"

"I told you!"

"No, it makes no sense. Why would Jungkook- the Jeon Jungkook like me?"

Why would he? And why is my heart beating faster. . .

6:00pm

The newspaper club meeting took longer than anticipated. Brian wanted a juicy story in two days. But considering what has happened with Jungkook- I'm not even sure if I want to continue to post my latest article.

Let alone investigate.

I can't face Yugyeom or Jungkook.

"Jihyo-ah!"

I turn when I hear my name called out from behind me.

Jae from the music class came towards me running frantically. "I've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Jae, why are you running?"

"Trouble in paradise, Yugyeom and Jungkook are in a fist fight outside in the courtyard!"

"What?! Why?"

"Follow me!" He began running outside. Following him my hearts races faster not because of me running. But the fact that they're fighting outside and for who knows what.

"Why are- they-fighting?" I say between pants.

"I don't know-" he opens the doors once we approach. "But I heard your name."

"Mine?!"

Once we reached the courtyard I saw Yugyeom on top of Jungkook punching him and Jungkook on the ground taking the hits.

A huge crowd no one I knew were chanting 'fight' and not bothering to seperate them.

"HAJIMA!!" I say as I run to them.

I'm about to push Yugyeom off when I heard a loud smack.

I hear the crowd freeze mid chant and both boys stare wide eyed at me in horror.

I was punched. Somehow one of them hit me square on the side of my cheek.

I fell the tears that slowly formed trail down my face.

"YO!"

I feel a hand at my wrist pull me towards them and pull me behind them.

I look up and see the boy from yesterday at the arcade facing both men on the ground. My eyes widened and stared at the handsome boy in front of me.

"You okay?" I hear behind me and there's Jennie and a few other males that I didn't know stand behind us encircling us from the crowd.

Jennie pulls a handkerchief from her Yang' jackets pocket, she holds ot to my cheek and I turn back to the boy.

"Seeing a male strike a lady already makes me hate this school even more." He snarled.

Yugyeom stayed on the ground raising his hand to his face staring at it in horror from the blood that was on his knuckles.

Jungkook stood up from the ground beat up. "That's a Park student you have behind you." He glared. "She needs the nurse-"

"No . You look like you need it too." He spat. "Jennie clean her up and take her somewhere to calm0 down."

"Oppa-"

"Go!" He ordered.

"C'mon Jihyo. Let's get out of here."

I didn't argue but I did look back to see two of the most handsome men I've ever met facing off.

"Don't do something stupid Hanbin." She yelled back at him.

His back facing us I see him wave.

I cried harder than I should have.

A/N: I'm sick and I feel like crap. But it hasn't stopped me from writing. I've been lazy about watching Kdramas. But theres this Taiwanese drama Attention Love that looks good.

Anyway thanks for reading.

Subcribe and vote!!

Lot's of love,