Entry 10

Counting Kisses | P.JH | J.JK | B.I |

Entry 10

 

Friday, September 28

 

8:00am

 

 Walking in at school was not easy, but I knew that if I didn't do- it wouldn't change what's already happening inside.

 

As soon as I stepped through those doors I saw groups of people huddled together talking amongst themselves about the same thing. 

 

Yang High.

 

People wondered if it was a punishment, or terrible joke. Would the thugs take over or would Park High crumble to their feet.

 

And don't get me started at the looks I recieved. They literally looked liked hyenas ready to pounce. 

 

I bolted to class and luckily since it was still very early there wasn't too many people to stop me for questions.

 

Or least that's what I thought until I walked into the classroom and BamBam all over me.

 

"Jihyo is this true is Lisa's school coming to ours?"

 

"Technically the students are, and who is Lisa?" I walked around him to find my seat. I glanced over to Jungkook seat to find it empty. Breathing out a deep sigh I sit and pull out my laptop.

 

"Look you aren't pranking the school right?" BamBam started again. "You know they're our biggest rivals." 

 

"Why would I make something like this up? Leave me alone!" I raised my voice.

 

He curled his lip and like a sad puppy he went to his seat. 

 

I sighed again and turned to him, guilt written all over my face. "I'm sorry Bam, I just had a lot of pressure for this assignment and now I feel like my anxiety is gonna eat me alive."

 

He smiled and nodded. I smiled back and turned back to my laptop.  All I needed was to calm down and focus on school. Yeah, everything will be all right- right?


 

 


 

 

12:00pm 

 

Wrong. I was very wrong.

 

At lunch I sat outside at the round stone tables in the courtyard. Mina and Jungyeon sat in front of me, while I sat in between my brother and JB who both would glare at anyone who tried to approach me.

 

"I understand now why you were weird these last few days but why wouldn't you tell me. I'm  your brother, and I'm here to support you." Jin young lectured me.

 

"Why don't I have someone to protect me from you. Plus I'm still not happy about what you did to Hanbin." I snapped back.

 

If we were in an anime you'd see the electricity and bad energy between us.

 

"Jihyo, your brother was worried about you. Please be a bit more understanding." Mina spoke softly.

 

I looked at her and my anger melted away. 

 

"And Jinyoung, she's not a kid anymore she can make her own decisions." Jungyeon flicked a piece of paper at him.

 

Before he could retort back I heard someone approach from behind us, I turn to see who it is and almost chocked on my bimpap.

 

"Good afternoon everyone." 

 

There Jungkook stood, looking as handsome as ever. I couldn't keep myself but gape at him.  

 

"Jihyo do you have a moment?" 

 

I look at him and then to my brother, he looked at me nonchalantly, I looked towards JB who is munching on a carrot. And Mina and Jungyeon both smiling like idiots, their grins basically telling me to go.

 

"I-I can't." I stuttered. Nervously I stand up, and face him but immediately regret it. "I need to powder my nose! Bye!"

 

 Leaving my belongings behind, my runs inside and quickly avoids the most awkward and embarrassing conversation of my life.


 

 


 

 

2:18pm

 

As we get ready to start our next class I look out to the hallway window and see Jungkook approach the classroom door. 

 

I briefly heard my name as I run out the classroom to the girls bathroom.

 

Safe haven here I come.

 

 


 

 

4:00pm

 

I pack all my things and get ready to go home. When I got a text from Nayeon to walk home together.

 

I slip on my backpack and head for the entrance of the school and at the gate I see Nayeon waiting for me leaning on the stone wall, she doesn't see me as she seems to be talking to someone on the other side. 

 

She walks slightly out and the person comes slightly out as well.

 

My smile turns into a perfect circle as I see her conversing with Jungkook. 

 

I dive into the nearby bushes and crawl far away from them. I quickly text her and ready myself to climb the wall. 

 

To: Nayeon

 

I actually headed home early sorry see you tomorrow!


 

 


 

 

4:15pm

 

I caught the second bus and headed home. Why I couldn't face Jungkook today was confusing.

 

I'm worried about him and I want to be near him. But I've caused a lot of trouble for him and I still don't know what he meant by what he said before. 

 

I'm embarrassed and confused. I deeply sigh and look out the window. I had three stops before I got home.

 

Putting on some headphones, I close my eyes and hummed to the song. Bruno Mars played softly in my ear and I smiled at the melody. I counted each time the bus stopped. And once I got to the third, I opened my eyes and got ready to get off. 

 

Slinging on my backpack I walks to the back doors and once the bus stops the door opens.

 

I look down to watch my step and as soon as I look up,  I see the very handsome boy I've been hiding from.

 

Jeon Jungkook was sitting at the bus stop. And as soon as he looked up, we both lock eyes and a smile forms on his handsome face.

 

"I finally caught you, Park Jihyo."


 

 


 

 

A/N: I am without a computer at the moment and wrote this on my phone. So it's not the best but I hope you guys like it.

 

W/ lots of love,

 

Kira503❤