Entry 11

Counting Kisses | P.JH | J.JK | B.I |

Entry 11


 

I'm not sure why he looked at me that way. It was almost lustful, and yearning. It made me freeze in my tracks, the way home seemed farther away.

 

Jungkook scanned me from head to toe, I subconsciously pulled my backpack in front of me to create a wall between myself and his gaze.

 

"C'mon, I'll walk you home." He says, breaking the suffocating silence that we once held.

 

I shook my head and smiled awkwardly, "Jinyoung Oppa said to wait for him." I lied.

 

He stepped forward in my direction and I tried to run but he caught my arm pulling me into him.

 

The warmth his body emitted gave me chills ironically, I could smell his cologne that smelled something of wood and grassy, yet expensive. I couldn't look up- it'd be the end of my stiff legs.

 

"Jungkook ssi?" I croak. 

 

Letting me go, he walks in the direction of my home and I knew that he wasn't going to leave me alone.

 

When we reach my house, I hesitate to open the door and look back before I twist the key in my hand and unlock the door. His eyes were watching me curiously, and a blush crept my cheeks as he faintly smiled. 

 

Opening the door he follows me in and we leave our shoes behind. We walk further into the empty house, each step of mine getting heavier and shakier.

 

"W-would you like some water?" 

 

He nodded and I quickly made my way to the kitchen. 

 

I pull a cup from the cupboard and let out a shaky breath. My hands tremble as I come to realize who I was alone with.

 

I returned to where I left him and I noticed that Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

 

I panic when I hear footsteps upstairs. Running to where the noise came from I stumbled upon my room and Jungkook was seated on my bed.

 

"W-what are-"

 

"Your room is nice. It's so. . . you." He says as his eyes take in the sight of my room.

 

"Oh thank you." I say dumbfounded. 

 

"Do you usually offer half empty glasses of water?" He points at the cup in my hand, half smiling.

 

Crap, I dropped most of it on my way up. 

 

"Um," I say putting the cup down on my desk. "Jungkook ssi. I don't want to be rude, but what are you doing here?" 

 

He drops his gaze when he notices my confused and baffled look. "You let me in, remember?"

 

"You know what I mean. You're in my room and you've never talked to me before- so-so I'm not exactly sure why now? Is it because of Yugyeom? Is he okay?"

 

He pushes himself off the bed and walks to a wall I had decorated with pictures of me and my friends.

 

"You've made lots of friends. I'm happy for you." 

 

I followed his gaze that was directed to the center where I had a picture of me and my classmates in home economics class. I was surrounded by all my friends and I had made a batch of cookies for everyone. I was covered in batter that day.

 

He turns to look at me smiling in a way that made my legs feel like jello again.

 

"Oh, yeah. Thanks I guess, I'm happy everyone likes me now. . ." I trail off as he approaches me.

 

I avoid his gaze and walk around him to my bed.

 

"But I wanted to apologize for what happened with Yugyeom, I understand if you don't like me anymore since I ruined your friendship-" I say not facing him. "I feel really bad, I didn't know he liked me and I was harsh to him. If I could go back I wouldn't have rejected him so harshly."

 

"Would you have given him a chance?" I hear him say.

 

I flinch and slump my shoulders down. "I don't know, he was fun to hang out with and Nayeon thinks I need to move on-"

 

My arm is pulled and I feel myself being spinned to face him. Pushing me down, I fall on my back and I feel my mattress sink down as Jungkook hovered over me.

 

Holding my hands down on either side of me. His knee was resting near my waist and his face was only inches from mine.

 

"Move on from who? From me?" His husky voice sends shivers down my spine.

 

This was dangerous, the position was dangerous. Oh God.

 

"I know you like me Jihyo. I've known for sometime."

 

A lump gets caught in my throat and my eyes widened at his words.

 

"And I guess you can say I do too." He smirks. "I like you, Jihyo."

 

"E-Eh?"

 

Am I hearing this right? Is he confessing? To me?! I feel my eyes widened like saucers and he smirks at my reaction causing him to look so hot.

 

He let's go and pushes his body off of mine. I slowly sit up as he exits the room, but before he disappears into the hallway he stops to say one last thing.

 

"You'll be mine Jihyo, and I'm not losing you to anyone." 

 

Monday, October 1st 

 

8:00am

 

When I reached my class that morning, he ignored me like he always had. 

 

I watched him occasionally from my seat, and sometimes when he looked back at BamBam I would stare harder hoping to bring out a reaction.

 

Unfazed.

 

What the hell!? 

 

Did I imagine everything? 

 

Maybe I bumped my head.

 

"Quit staring at Jungkook so shamelessly, he's not gonna like you if you keep doing that." BamBam snickered.

 

I punch his shoulder and turn back to staring. 

 

Nothing.

 

12:20pm

 

I ate my lunch with Nayeon and Jungyeon. They talked about some random soap opera while I poked my kimchi not really having an appetite.

 

"Hey hey," Jamie comes over and pats my back, breaking me out of my trance.

 

"Thanks for doing me that favor. Also, can you be part of the welcoming committee? Nayeon told me you're close to one of them"

 

I turned to glare at her, she was trying to set me up with Hanbin. 

 

She pretends to not notice my glare and whistles as she pokes at her salad. Jungyeon snickers and shrugs at me.

 

"Anyway come with me to our room, I need to discuss with you privately about something."

 

I nod and lazily walk with her out of the cafeteria.

 

We reach the student council room, but before we can walk in Jae came over screaming his head off about the principal looking for her.

 

"Ugh great, what does that old geezer want? Jihyo just go inside and wait for me. I'll be back soon."

 

She leaves me alone and I let out a deep sigh. Why couldn't she tell me what she needed to and why privately.

 

Sliding the door open I step in, but am tugged into the corner and pressed to the wall.

 

"I saw you staring in class." Jungkook chuckles as his arm rests above where my head is.

 

I look up shocked because one, it's Jungkook. Two, he did notice me staring.

 

How embarrassing.

 

"I-I did not." I say breaking eye contact.

 

He grabs my chin and makes me face him. "You did. Do you like me that much Jihyo."

 

I feel myself heat up and I try look away but his eyes were so captivating.

 

He leans in and I quickly stop him by placing my hands on his chest.

 

"What are you doing?!" 

 

"What I've wanted to do for so long. But I'll stop if you want me too."

 

He leans forward once again and this time I don't move to stop him