Stupid Coffee Spill. I Know It Was All On Purpose.

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

EunMin's POV:

As ~~~~ and I were heading down the street for some coffee, in the morning, ~~~~ seemed a little tired. She kept yawning as she walked. I bet she was really tired since last night we went to the Eiffel Tower and it was past 3:00AM when we got back to the hotel. I felt kind of bad for making her stay with me up in the tower.

When we got to the coffee shop, ~~~~ ordered an Americano while I ordered a Caffe Latte. Our drinks looked like this:

~~~~'s Americano.

My Caffe Latte.

 

We were drinking silently until ~~~~'s phone rang. She said she had a message so she opened it up and read it out loud, since it was from Myungsoo oppa.

"Annyeong ~~~~! Sunggyu hyung texted me last night that you both saw each other in France. How is it there? Did you have fun? Did you go to the Eiffel Tower yet? Tell me all about it when you're back! ;D" ~~~~ read the text and looked at me.

I smiled. "That's nice of him." I sipped my drink, she nodded.

"You're so quiet ~~~~~ ah! Are you tired?" I asked her, I was worried.

She shook her head. "This should wake me up soon." She pointed at her drink, I slowly nodded.

 

When we were done with our drinks, I bought a small cheesecake for later incase we were hungry. When we were heading out, someone accidentally bumped into ~~~~, causing the coffee in the person's hand slipping on ~~~~'s white skirt. Yes, she was wearing a white skirt. Her outfit was this:

At first, she didn't know, but then 5 seconds later she noticed. The whole coffee spilled on the white skirt, causing it to turn brown-coffee color.

"Ottoke?!" I suddenly said and quickly asked the person at the counter for a towel. She quickly gave me one and I ran to where ~~~~ was standing to help her cleaned up. She looked at me and smile. Today...she looked like a totally different person. That's what happens when she's too tired. I bit my lip and help her clean up. When I look at the person who was picking up the cup's broken pieces, I was surprised to see who it was.

It was that HaeYoung girl. The daughter of ~~~~'s umma's boss.

"~~~~?" HaeYoung looked at ~~~~. She turned and smiled at HaeYoung.

"Hi.... ummm... the accident. It's okay. I know you didn't do it on purpose." ~~~~ said.

'Omona ~~~~~ ah! Why are you so nice?! >.< How can you be so sure if she didn't do it on purpose?' I sighed and listened to the conversation.

HaeYoung then smirked. I SWEAR! She did. She just SMIRKED.

Right then I knew this was all on purpose.

"So why are you here in France? Not stalking us are yah?" I asked.

HaeYoung giggled. "No, I wouldn't stalk you." She said with her sweet voice, then continued. "I'm picking up some files for my mother, she's in the U.S. as you know, so I'm picking up some papers from her other company which is in here."

I pretended to nod as saying I understood.

"~~~~~ ah! We should go back to the hotel so you could wash up, you're going to be sticky if you stay here." I suggested, glancing at what HaeYoung was doing. ~~~~~ agreed.

'Good, so that witch won't do anything to ~~~~~.' I thought and got up, then walked towards to counter and gave the person back the towel. After that, I grabbed my bag and ~~~~ and I left the cafe.

"Did you get burned?" I pointed at a red red spot on ~~~~'s leg. She looked at it.

"I think so..... it was a boiling cup of coffee." She said and sighed.

"That witch...." I said to myself.

When we got back to the hotel, I told ~~~~ to take a shower first then we'll take care of the burn. So she did, when she was done, she came out wearing this:

After she came out of the showers, we took care of her burn. The burn wasn't THAT bad, but it was still a burn.

"Ahh!!" ~~~ whined as I took care of it for her. She sat there and endure the pain. Finally we were done.

"You should rest now..." I told her, she nodded. She grabbed a book and laid down on her bed.

While that, I texted Youngmin oppa.

From: EunMi.    To: Youngmin.

Oppa!!!!

You know that HaeYoung girl?! She's in France! And she just hurt ~~~~! >.<

She purposely slipped boiling coffee on ~~~~ and now ~~~~~ got a burn!

 

After I sented to text, I waited for Youngmin to reply. Minutes later he replied.

 

To:EunMi.   From: Youngmin.

Jinja?! She's really a witch!

Should I tell Kwangmin?! Hope ~~~~ gets better. 

 

And we texted back and forth all morning.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I have a connection to this. When I was little, my sister was pouring boiling water into a cup. Then I accidentally knocked the cup and it spilled on my body. So my stomach has a burn. It was really painful! :(

It left a mark but now it's gone....

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Dude,,,...no one's commenting! :(

Please dooooooooooooo!♥ Saranghaeyo!