Oh No... I'm Sick!

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

AUTHOR'S POV:

You opened your eyes.

'Morning already?' You thought and rubbed your eyes. You sat up from your bed and felt a pain.

"Ouch....my head~" You laid back down again. "And now my nose is stuffy." You sniffed.

"I'm....sick!" You covered yourself with your blankets. "This is really bad."

You spent a little while talking to yourself and decided to at least wash up. So you did. You brushed your teeth and took a quick shower. And then just wore this:

Then quickly went back to bed.

Kwangmin was downstairs, he was already awake. He was waiting for you to wake up. But he didn’t see you. He was getting worried so he decided to go to your room. He walked upstairs and opened the door to your room.

He went in and head to your bed. He touched your hand and he felt it was super hot. He begins to get worried. He touched your forehead. It was burning. You were sleeping.

“~~~ ah! You’re burning!!” Kwangmin woke you.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw him. “My head hurts Kwangmin ah~” You said.

“Rest, I’ll go buy medicine for you. Don’t move!” Kwangmin said and left your room. He was super worried about you.

On the other side, you were not feeling well, but you still wanted to move. Finally you gave up; your head felt like it’s going to explode. It hurts A LOT.

You slowly closed your eyes and went to sleep.

___________________YoUr DrEaM___________________

“Why am I here….again?” You looked around.

Suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. “Annyeong ~~~~ ah!” You heard the owner of the arms said. You quickly turned and saw the Mirror Prince, Jeongmin smiled at you. He was resting his chin on your shoulder.

“Oppa, where is Kwangmin?” You looked around.

“Didn’t I tell you….?” Jeongmin asked. “He died!”

“He’s NOT! Don’t lie to me!” You shouted.

“I’m NOT!” Jeongmin said.

“Then tell me!!! How did he die??” You felt really hot inside.

“He died in an accident.” Jeongmin looked down as he answered.

“W-what?! How did he get in the accident?” You felt tears coming.

“Saving you…of course. He would totally die for you. And he did.” Jeongmin answers quietly.

“Nooo!!” You fell on your knees after what Jeongmin said. Jeongmin quickly walk to you.

“It wasn’t your fault…don’t blame yourself. He wanted to save you.” Jeongmin helped you up.

You didn’t get up; you couldn’t even control your legs right now. “He did not die…. He’s alive…don’t make up things. Please Jeongmin!! Don’t tell me this!!” You cried out loud.

“~~~~ Ah, I wouldn’t lie to you. Even though I love you, I won’t lie…..” Jeongmin said, holding both of your hands. You shook your head.

“Liar...” You said.  “Lee Jeongmin, you liar…”

Jeongmin was hurt by the words. He let go of your hands.

“Fine! I’m a liar, don’t believe me. Go fine Kwangmin all you want then.” Jeongmin started to walk away.

“I will.” You said and stood up and started walking. You suddenly enter this place, all the surroundings were these white fluff…it was like clouds.

‘What is this place?’ You asked yourself as you look around.

“HOW DARE YOU GO IN HERE???” A large man stops you, as you were about to take a step.

“What?” You raise an eyebrow.

“You’re NOT allowed here.” The man said.

“How??” You asked.

“I’ll talk to her.” A young voice said. You looked at the back of the man, a young guy was standing. He was tall and handsome. You took a closer look.

‘Omo!! It’s Kwangmin!!!’ You jumped with excitement.

“Yes, sir.” The man backed up.

Kwangmin approached you.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Kwangmin ah~~ I’m sooo happy you’re alive! Jeongmin oppa said that you died! Thank god!” You jumped happily.

“Jeongmin who? And what did you call me? Kwangmin? That’s an ugly name…. that’s NOT me.” Kwangmin answered. 

Your smile disappeared from your face.

“What? You’re KWANGMIN!” You said, saying his name loudly.

“~~~~ ah! WAKE UP!” He yelled and tap your shoulder.

Suddenly you opened your eyes.

‘Great… it was another dream huh…’ You thought to yourself and rubbed your eyes.

“It’s morning?” You asked, forgetting that you fell asleep AGAIN.

“Aniyo! I went to get you medicine for you. You were BURNING!” Kwangmin looked at you with a worry face.

“Oh great… so I’m sick with a fever.” You sighed.

=================================================================================

My computer keep fudging mess this chapter up!!!!!!!! >.<

Eff you computer...!!

anyways, enjoy! (:

Oh and NOTE!!!!

I hope you understand a bit now about how Kwangmin died... in the DREAM of course! (:

Continue reading!!!