03:

My sweetest downfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm fine, don't worry about me and just enjoy your trip. Don't dare go home because of this. Love you, see you soon " I hung up my phone call with Hwasa. That Wheein does really has a big mouth, jeez.

Hwasa is currently on a trip abroad, she's having a break because she has been having a busy life these past few years and now she's taking her sweet break, but because of that big mouth of Wheein she's planning to go home. I don't want to ruin her trip and I just want her to enjoy.

" that Wheein is so dead when I see her " I said as I strip down, it's so cold today and I would like to have a hot bath.

It's has been weeks since I left our home, it's been weeks since I saw him; it's been a while, but never did he call me nor made an effort to see me, to make me come home.

I BTOB's songs before coming in the bathroom; I really love their songs, they sang their songs very soulful.

As immerged my body to the warm water that I've prepared I closed my eyes and start to think about things.

I should better lift my head up as soon as possible and stop sulking about things. I should take steps outside this condo and start living my life again. I should live my life again even if I don't have him by my side anymore, but the thing is... how can I do that?

Every time I step out of my condo, every place that I can see has a memory of him. The cafes that we used to go when we're still going out, the parks that we used to go when we're having picnics, malls that he used to bring me to spoil me and even the Han river where we used to drink during night.

How can I unloved someone who has every memory of his existence on my mind? How can I forget someone who taught me how to love?

I sighed as I felt my eyes once again teared up. I've been crying every day, in my sleep and even when the memory of him just passed on my mind. I feel pathetic-- does he think of me the way I think of him?

As I stand up from the tub, the water streamed down from my body. I reached for my towel and immediately wrapped it around me. The moment I stepped out of the tub my mind went blank when I lose my balance, I slipped and the floor openly welcomed me.

I silently cussed when my but-t felt the cold floor and when I felt the pain from the fall. Dang, I'm so unlucky today!

" wait a minute! " I shouted when I heard my doorbell rang. Jeez, why do that person have to ring the bell at this moment?

" ouch " I whined as I felt my back hurt, I probably hit the corner of the tub when I fell.

I slowly walked to door to see the person who's ringing the bell. I just have towel wrapped around me so I just peeked my head when I opened the door.

" hello! " oh, the girl next door. I forgot her name? Or did we not tell each other's name last time?

" hi, what brings you here? " I asked. My hair is dripping, jeez my floor is getting wet.

" I heard a loud noise so I immediately gone here, I thought it's a burglar or somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter