14:

My sweetest downfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" there's no stars today " I said as I look upon the sky. The sky is dark and clear, leaving the moon alone lighting so bright on that darkness.

" it will probably rain tomorrow " she said while scribbling something on the sand.

I don't know where are we right now, she just drove for hours and will just stop whenever we feel the hunger and we end being in here. All I know is we're on a sea side, looking at the calm sea while sitting on the white sand. I usually gets bored sitting around, but with Moonbyul beside me, I feel satisfied and happy.

" how'd you know? " I asked her. We share the most random conversation for today, we talked about frogs and how they lay their eggs, why cats are snobbish, why alien is not being seen in this planet and many more. It may seem weird, but it brought laughter into us and we're very happy.

" mother Lily once said that whenever the moon is alone and the stars can't be seen it will probably rain tomorrow, it's the way of the sun to show sympathy for the moon for being alone " she said.

" the sun is accompanying the moon while it rains "

" probably " she shrugged at me.

" I haven't used my question for today, right? " I looked at her and our gazes met. I’m totally drowned on that eyes, I have no intention on saving myself; being drowned on her gaze is something that I like.

" what do you want to ask? " she softly smiled at me.

" I want to know who are you and this time I want a serious answer " I am happy to be with her and if I want to stay by her side I feel like I should know her. I don't like mystery between us, I want to know her like the way she knows me.

" I'll be away for about a week or so and by the time I get back let's meet and ask me that question again. I'll answer it and I'll give you your answers clearly " she smiled at me. She reached for my hand, I felt that familiar warmth that she always gives me and it made my heart flutter. It’s only Moonbyul Yi can make my heart flutter this way.

" and by the time I answered your questions don't be confused and just believe me " I don't know what she meant by that, but I just nodded my head and made my heart trust her words. I'll wait for her and by the time she comes back I will happily welcome her in my arms.

For weeks, I really haven't seen her. I've been counting the days till she pops in front of me once again, it has been 15 days and there's still no Moonbyul.

" Solar " Ms. Yuria approached me when I'm about to leave the room.

" the last day of registration for that school is around the corner, are you really sure you don't want to go? " she asked me. I already gave her m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter