02:

My sweetest downfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" ya Yongsun-ah I didn't realize that you’re so foolish like this and I have this kind of foolish friend! " Wheein said while combing her hair with her fingers out of frustration.

" ya I'm still your unnie " I said and pouted at her.

" I think I'm suited to be the unnie this time " she said and acted like she's going to hit me.

" you should have gone to your parents’ house so your father can beat that Eric out! " she shouted.

I told her everything that's going on with us, I never told her about this before because I know she might go berserk and yes, she did.

" I don't want him to get hurt " I softly said. Even he became a different person now I know my old husband is still lying on that body and I don't want him to get hurt.

" pabo, pabo " Wheein said and while shaking her.

" don't tell this to Hwasa, you know that girl, she's going to act recklessly " I reminded her.

Wheein and Hwasa are my best friends since college, they've been with me through up and downs, and I've been with them with their success and failure. We treat each other like real sisters and we promise to protect each other and never let anyone step on one of us.

" she'll beat Eric's a$$ for sure " Wheein said.

Hwasa is someone who you never want to mess with, she's like a female version of Hitler, thinking of what she might do with Eric sent chills to my spine. Wheein is the same, but she's not about violence, but if she had enough of you well you might die.

" aish, jinja. If only I have no meeting for today, I'll stay here for a while, but I have to go now " Wheein said as she checks the time.

" go on, I don't want you to lose any money because of me " I said and smiled at her. She's an interior designer and she's really doing well on that field, her time is gold and really being paid by her clients.

" you are more valuable than money, but my client today is so hot " she winked at me as she put on her shoes.

" so, that hot client is more valuable than me? " I raised an eyebrow at her. I'm just kidding about that, she's being single since forever so I want her to meet her love as soon as possible well we're not getting young anymore.

" kind of " she said and chuckled.

" araso, go on now " I said and walked her out.

" bye foolish sun! " she shouted and waved at me. I waited for her to disappear on my sight before closing the door.

I sighed and sat down on the couch. This place is empty, it's just full of empty boxes and this couch. Should I go shopping?

I stood up and changed my clothes. I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter