28:

My sweetest downfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can hear continuous shutter of cameras around me. I tried my best to give my best smile without looking awkward and somehow looking beautiful.

" good day everyone, first I would like to thank everyone who made time to see my first ever art exhibit and secondly I would like you guys to enjoy the day and my works. Thank you again " I said in front of the mic and once again the continuous shatter of cameras is being heard.

" Ms. Yongsun! " I heard a press shouted. I am not entertaining interviews today, but one question wouldn't hurt, right?

" can I ask a question? Who or what are your inspiration on doing these works? Are you single right now or in a relationship? " I began to be a public figure when I started to paint again in this country, someone famous discovered me and my fame rose high since then. I didn't plan on being famous as like a celebrity, but that's how faith wanted it to be so I just accepted it.

" inspiration? These works have been with me in many years, some are done by a high school me and some are recently, I can't think of what inspire me to paint those high school works, but my current paintings are inspired by the beautiful sceneries that I can see on my everyday life " I smiled at the one who asked me.

" and no, I'm not in a sort of relationship. I'm single " I chuckled before leaving the microphone so others wouldn't have the chance to question me any further.

The little speech has ended and the visitors started to walk around the hall while looking at my works. Can I say that they are judging it? Well I can't say what their minds are thinking, but when they see me they will say that my works are absolutely gorgeous.

" unnie! " I smiled at Sowon who's waving at me and walking towards me. She's with Eunha as always and they are hand in hand walking towards me.

" thank you for coming " I told them. She talked for me for a minute, but our conversation ended pretty fast because I need to entertain other people.

The room has been filled by known artists, celebrity, my parent's business friends and some of the people who just wanted to drop by.

" unnie! " I shut my eyes close for a second when I heard that familiar voice. I sighed and faced that person who's calling me.

" YooA " I uninterestedly called her.

This girl has been following me since the day I can remember, she's following me around like I had half of her life. It's like her week won't be completed if she's not going to see me. I'm annoyed at first, but when I knew her situation I somehow pity her and at her young age she must have been suffering so I decided to befriend her like she wanted to.

YooA's father has been jailed and sentenced for a life time imprisonment and their company has shut down, but it seems like she's not having problem from any financial difficulty. She's living her life like a princess, but I know deep inside she's hurting from what has happened on her life.

" I would like to buy that painting " she pointed out the painting at the center of the hall. I don't recall painting this, but I found it on my art room so I decided to put it on.

It's a painting of me when I was a kid, I suppose? I am with another girl. I suppose it's someone like my childhood best friend? I don't recall who's that other girl either and strangely whenever I look at that painting my heart feel like it's sinking and my mind feels like I'm forgetting about something... but I don't know what.

" anything in here is not for sale " I said.

" then that painting? I'll pay for it, double " she winked at me. She pointed out my recent painting, it's a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter