Chapter 8

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina has always thought that being friends with Momo was one of the greatest things that have happened in her life. Even a simple “Hello” from Momo would make her day amazing. But since a week ago, Momo have been ignoring her. She didn’t know why.

Mina was walking on her way to the dance room since the cheerleading squad have nothing else to do. She was minding her own business when she heard a very unpleasant thing.

Girl 1: Have you heard about Hanbin blocking Momo’s way in the gate last week?

Girl 2: Oh yeah! Some said that Hanbin’s pissed off at what Momo did to his teammates.

Girl 3: I don’t think that’s the reason.

Girl 2: Me too.

Mina walked out after eavesdropping before turning to a different direction. She went to the gym and searched for the person she’s about to shout at. Hanbin spotted his girlfriend in the door and was about to approached her when Mina beat him to it and slapped him. Hanbin and his teammates were shocked at the sudden action.

Mina: Stop bothering Momo and her friends. If something happened to them and it happens that you’re the one behind it, forget that you have a girlfriend.

Mina glared at all of them before walking out. It made Hanbin mad that Mina’s actually acting up because of that transfer student. He may be a bit pissed off at what the blonde girl did to his teammates but he’s not going to do anything. He knows very well that his teammates were the one at fault.

What made him flare up was the fact that Mina’s acting like he’s just someone who’s having fun beating people. He even planned to be friends with Momo for Goodness sake! He sighed again before telling his teammates that they should practice and don’t mind what’s happened.

****

Momo on the other hand was in the council room helping her friends when Tzuyu barged inside the room. Jeongyeon was shocked at the sudden intrusion because she’s the closest to the door and it made her heart thump so hard.

Jeongyeon: YAH CHOU TZUYU!

Tzuyu looked at her wide apologetic eyes before running to Momo again.

Momo: Woah there yoda. What happened?

Tzuyu panted first before holding a hand up indicating them to give her a moment to catch her breath.

Tzuyu: Have you heard about what Mina unnie did to her boyfriend?

Nayeon turned to Tzuyu from the paper she was reading. She’s been hanging out a lot with Jeongyeon and the others since Jeongyeon and her had a coffee that Momo planned.

Nayeon: What did Mina do?

Tzuyu: Apparently, I think Mina unnie heard about Hanbin blocking you guys last week in the school gate. She went to the gym and slapped him straight in the face. She told them to never bother all of you guys or else they’re through.

This made Momo close her eyes in annoyance and sighed heavily. She wasn’t planning to be a target by the Jocks. And Mina doing that is going to be the reason why.

Jihyo: I think Momo here gave an impression to Minari. She usually doesn’t mind if her boyfriend bullies anyone.

Momo: I should be honoured to be special to her but it’s the other way around. This is a pain in the .

Momo said. The others giggled at what she said before they went back to doing the paper works. The other members of the student council entered the room and helped them. Momo loves hanging out with the students in the student council because she could talk about everything and anything while doing thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter