Chapter 17

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dance club were having their polishing for their performance in their School Festival in two week. It was getting hectic since they all need to perfect this one performance since it’s also graded by their dance instructor. But that’s not the problem. The problem is their dance captain has been missing. They don’t know where she is, all the responsibilities are thrown to Momo who wanted to shout at Mina right now.

Since she’s very close to Mina, they’ve been asking her where Mina is. She even heard from Mina’s classmates that she’s not attending her classes too. Momo’s been asking Krystal about where Mina is but even Krystal doesn’t know. She tried asking Hanbin and the varsities but Mina’s still nowhere to be found.

She asked Krystal where Mina live which Krystal gladly gave her the address. Momo asked her brother if she could borrow his car again. Minho immediately said yes and gave Momo the car keys. Momo ran to their garage and immediately went to where the address is. When Momo got there, she was amazed that Mina was living in a condo just 10 minutes away from their school.

Momo got inside and asked the informant where Mina lives. She was having trouble at first but as soon as she told the informant her name, the lady in the informant immediately said sorry to her. She was given the instruction that when a certain Hirai Momo comes, whether Mina’s not around or she is, they should give her a spare key.

The informant gave Momo a spare card which Momo thanked the informant. She was quite shocked that Mina’s actually giving her the permission to come to her house with open arms. Momo went to Mina’s unit. When she got inside, the faint smell of lavender welcomed her. She smiled at the scent before finding the switch. She turned the lights on and saw that the unit was pretty clean.

Momo: Didn’t expect Ms. Myoui to be this clean.

Momo roamed around Mina’s unit until she stumbled in Mina’s room. The scent of lavender immediately welcomed her. She roamed around Mina’s bedroom but she didn’t touch anything. Then, she saw a picture frame that was facing down she picked it up and saw that it was a picture of Mina and Hanbin in a beach. Hanbin was back hugging Mina while they both smile at the camera.

Momo felt a tight squeeze in the chest but she shrugged it away. She knows falling in love with Mina means betraying a friend. She didn’t want to betray Hanbin. She knows that Hanbin still loves her. Momo smiled at their wide smile. They look very lovely and happy in that picture. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter