Chapter 18

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo was still watching Mina and Jimin from afar. Her brother was fuming in anger when Jimin started kissing Mina. It was becoming intimate and Momo was sure enough that the people with her want to kill the orange haired guy right now. But what Momo fume in anger was when she saw Jimin’s hand in Mina’s thigh. She immediately stood up from where she was seated and stormed towards the kissing couple.

Minho and the others stopped the varsities and told them to join when things get heated up. Momo stopped in front of the couple before gripping Mina’s wrist and pulling her up. Mina was shocked that Momo’s right here and Momo saw her. Jimin looked up to see who the bastard that cut his moment with Mina.

Momo was looking at Jimin with so much anger before turning to Mina. She looked at Mina from her head to her toe.

Momo: What the do you think you’re doing?!

Momo shouted in Mina’s face. She didn’t intend to burst out in front of Mina. She pulled Mina away but Jimin held Mina’s other wrist preventing Momo to drag Mina out. Minho and the others are now getting ready just in case something bad is going to happen.

Jimin: Who the do you think you are?

Momo looked at Mina before turning to Jimin. She smirked at him which caused him to get pissed off. He’s expression turned into a cocky one to an annoyed one.

Momo: Didn’t she tell you? She’s mine.

Jimin looked at Mina with much anger in his eyes. Mina was just displaying her unreadable expression. She didn’t even flinch when Jimin yanked her arm.

Jimin: Is it true Mina?!

Momo: Oh it is!

Momo said before pulling Mina’s nape and kissing her. Mina was a bit shocked at what Momo did but she responded after a while. She wrapped her arms around Momo’s neck while her other hand was playing Momo’s hair. Minho and the others were looking at the two girls in shock. They didn’t expect Momo to do that but the varsities also know that Momo’s just saving Mina’s out there.

Momo was about to pull away from the kiss but Mina won’t let her. Their tongues were already exploring each other’s mouth. Mina pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter