Chapter 23

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo thanked her aunt and made her promise not to tell her parents about her sudden visit. Her aunt promised her and told her that she was glad she could help. Momo walked aimlessly while thinking about Mina. Mina had gone through a lot of things at a young age. She was just thankful that Hanbin was there for her. She didn’t know that she stopped in front of Mina’s condo building. She looked at the building before walking away.

When she got home, she went straight to her room and went straight to her bathroom. She cried her eyes out in the shower. She didn’t know what to do anymore. After she finished bathing, she dried her hair and put some clothes on before drifting off to sleep. She wasn’t in the mood to eat and she just wanted to sleep.

Momo went to Mina’s class again the next day. She waited for Mina outside her classroom hoping that she could talk to Mina properly. Mina spotted her and annoyance was immediately present in her face. Momo held Mina’s wrist. She slid her hand to Mina’s and intertwined their fingers together. Mina looked at their hands before looking at Momo with an unreadable expression.

Momo: I’m sorry Mina. I’m really sorry.

Mina yanked her hand away from Momo and looked at her in disbelief. She called her a and a and now she’s saying sorry?

Momo: I’m sorry if I called you a . I’m sorry if I called you a . I’m sorry if I disgraced your person I’m so sorry. Please come back. Please come back to us. Come back to me.

Momo said while looking Mina straight in the eyes. Mina looked at her with narrowed eyes.

Mina: Is this one of your pranks Hirai? Stop this.

But Momo proved her that she was telling her the truth. Momo kissed her in the lips sweetly before pulling away and leaning her forehead to hers.

Momo: Please come back to me.

Momo said before letting go of Mina and walking away. Mina looked at Momo’s back getting further away from her. She felt her knees buckle at Momo’s gentleness. She felt like she wanted to live all over again. She felt like Momo had saved her in the hell that she’s living in right now.

****

Momo was quiet again during their morning class. After their morning class, Jihyo immediately pulled her and told Jeongyeon to call the others. She wanted to confront Momo and she wanted to know what Momo did after she ran out of the council room.

Jihyo let Momo sit down at the sofa when they got the council room while they all waited for the other. Nayeon, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung ran as fast as they can to the council room hoping to know what Momo did after she ran out of the room yesterday. When they got there, Jihyo started talking.

Jihyo: What did you do when you ran out of the room? What did you discover?

They were all desperate to know why Momo cried and why she ran out of the room. Momo looked at her friends before her tears started to fall.

Momo: Mina she… I went to my aunt yesterday after I got out of the room. She was a psychologist so I asked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter