Chapter 21

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho looked at her sister whose cheek was swollen. He keeps on glancing at Momo while the kid was just looking at the window. Minho couldn’t take Momo’s silence anymore so he started talking.

Minho: What happened to you? What happened to your cheek?

Momo sighed before turning to her brother. She looked at him with so much sadness in her eyes.

Momo: Do you know what happened to Mina in the past? Have you heard about the rumours about her and her ex?

Minho: Momo that’s… it’s a very sensitive topic.

Momo sigh again while preventing her tears from falling. She couldn’t take this anymore. She’s so eager to know what happened to Jimin and Mina. She’s so eager to know why Mina’s been acting like that and what’s pushing her to act like that.

The ride to their house was so silent it’s deafening. Minho was worried about her sister while Momo was thinking about the possibilities that Jimin has something to do with Mina’s sudden change of behaviour. As soon as they got home, Momo immediately went to her room and took a long cold shower. She wanted to stop thinking for a while.

She got out of the shower and dressed up when she heard Amber yelled that Krystal had already arrived. Momo ran to their lounge where she saw Krystal waiting for her. She went beside Krystal and took a deep breath.

Momo: Unnie you have to tell me about Mina’s past. You have to tell me everything that I should know. You’ve all been keeping me the truth about her. I’m trying to protect her from something I don’t know!

Momo pleaded to Krystal. Krystal looked at Momo who was so desperate to know about her sister’s past. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter