Chapter 24 (End)

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo stopped before she fell down on the floor. Her hand was bleeding. She looked at Jimin and she was shocked at what she did. She sighed heavily before looking at Mina again. She stood up and went to Mina to give her a tight hug. She soothed Mina by telling her sorry. Jimin’s other friends were nowhere to be found. Minho and the others were looking at Mina and Momo.

Momo pulled away from the hug before cupping Mina’s face. She wiped Mina’s tears away. She smiled at Mina.

Momo: Is the video real?

Momo asked gently. Mina sniffled and nodded her head. Momo couldn’t stop herself from crying so she hugged Mina again. Minho already called her uncle’s hospital for an ambulance. When the ambulance came, Mina, Momo, Jimin and Minho went to the hospital. Momo assured the others that she’ll take care of everything. They nodded at Momo and went home when the ambulance was far away from them.

When they got to the hospital, Jimin was brought to the emergency room while Momo was brought to a room. The doctor cleaned her hand before letting her go. They waited outside the emergency room. Their uncle came outside and told them that Jimin was alright now with some minor injuries. Their uncle asked them what happened which Minho told him everything. He looked at Mina and asked her if she was okay where Mina just nodded her head and thank him.

Momo stayed at the hospital until Jimin woke up. Jimin had this scared look in his face when he saw Momo. Momo assured Jimin that she’s not going to do anything to him as long as he deletes all the copies of the video and he’d stay away from Mina. Jimin agreed and was released 3 days after.

Momo followed him to his house and made sure that he deleted everything. Jimin surely deleted everything. He asked Momo if he could talk to Mina one last time and Momo agreed. They went to their school’s rooftop. Jimin kneeled down to Mina which shocked the ballerina.

Jimin: I’m really sorry Mina! I’m really sorry for what I did to you! I know it’s unforgivable but I just want to say that I’m really sorry. I was a fool to take advantage of you. I’m so sorry!

Jimin was crying hysterically as he said sorry to Mina. Mina slapped Jimin in the face and walked out of the rooftop. Momo looked at Jimin who was still kneeling. Momo approached him.

Momo: Whatever you tell her won’t change the fact that you her. You took her purity. You took her dignity. You don’t expect her to forgive you ever. But you could do something for her. Stay away from her and don’t ever do to any other girl what you did to her. That’s unforgivable. Now screw!

Jimin stood up lifelessly and went home. He called his parents who are in America and asked them if he could migrate. That’s the least he could do, to never let Mina see his face ever again. Momo roam around the school trying to find the love of her life. She found Mina in the dance club dancing her pain away.

Momo went inside and watched as Mina twirled around. She watched as Mina danced to that specific dance she taught her. It was Becky G’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter