Chapter 10

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo hasn’t been going to school for the past 2 days and it made Mina really guilty when she heard about Momo’s condition. She and Hanbin didn’t have the chance to visit her in the hospital since Hanbin was training for the upcoming basketball match while Mina’s practicing for cheerleading.

Momo understood why the couples weren’t able to visit her and it made her heart ease somehow when she heard that Mina and Hanbin were safe. Jihyo and the others would usually be in the hospital after class. After staying in the hospital for almost a week, Momo was discharged and was told to be more careful. She thanked her uncle and went home with his brother and Amber who’s occasionally reminding her about what their uncle said.

Minho: Uncle said you shouldn’t do any strenuous activities as of now. You have to rest your heart.

Amber: Also, you have to take your maintenance again.

Momo smiled and nodded at her cousin and brother. They were so worried about her since they got to the hospital and she even saw her brother with dark circles already.

Momo: Don’t worry. I promise I’m going to take care of myself.

Minho nodded before turning to the road again. They were on their way to their school since their uncle already let Momo go to school. When they got there, Momo was immediately pulled in a tight hug by her friends. They all pulled away and Momo swear her friends are about to cry.

Jeongyeon: I’m glad they let you go to school already.

Momo smiled at her before turning to Jihyo who has been taking care of her since she was put in the hospital. Momo pulled Jihyo in a tight hug and whispered a small “Thank you”. She pulled away and told her friends that they all should go to their classes.

Momo’s classmates welcomed her with a lot of “I missed you Momo” and “I hope you’re doing great now”. She thanked all her classmates and told them not to worry anymore since she’s alright now. They all went to their respective seats when their teacher came. Her teacher warmly welcomed her and told her to be careful in the future.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter