Chapter 14

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was on her way home when a black car stopped at the side of the road just beside her. She didn’t mind the black car and continued walking. She shakily pulled her phone up and readied Momo’s number just in case something bad happen. Then 3 guys got out of the car and stood in front of her.

She recognised the guys before she sighed in annoyance. She turned to the guys with glaring eyes. The guys looked nervous when Mina did that. But another guy got out of the car. Mina rolled her eyes at the guy before trying to proceed at her way home but Jimin stopped her.

Mina: What do you want?

Mina was getting annoyed at him. She just wanted to go home and have a nice bath. She just wanted to rest her body as well as her heart.

Jimin: It’s getting late Mina. Why don’t I take you home?

Mina: No thanks but I’m fine walking alone.

Mina said before starting to walk away from Jimin again. Jimin clenched his jaw before signalling his friends that they should leave. Jimin has had an interest with Mina ever since before. He didn’t understand why she wouldn’t give him a chance. He could have any girls he want for heaven’s sake!

Mina on the other hand sighed when she noticed that Jimin and his friends are not following her anymore. She continued walking until she reached her apartment. She took off her bag and went to take a quick shower. She didn’t know how to feel. She loves Hanbin too much. She cried her eyes out that night.

****

It was early in the morning when Momo saw Mina walking like a lifeless person. She observed the girl while she walks towards her class. She’s always made sure that Mina gets to her class safely after the red head girl broke up with Hanbin. She made a promise to the guy and she’s not about to break that.

Mina was bumped by a student and was about to fall when Momo ran to her and prevented her from falling. Momo’s arms were wrapped around Mina’s waist. Mina was shocked at the sudden closeness. Momo realized what was happening so she immediately pulled away.

Momo: Uhm… I-I saw y-you walking with your head low. A-are you okay?

Then Momo internally smacked her head. Of course she’s not okay. She just broke up with the love of her life. Mina slightly smiled at her before slightly nodding her head. Mina turned away from Momo and started walking to her class again. Momo sighed in frustration before closing her eyes. This is harder than she thought.

Momo stared at Mina’s back before turning around and walking to her class. She was greeted by her friends immediately as soon as she entered their clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter