Chapter 5

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was extra silent for Momo. She didn’t expect that the rumours about her fighting with the varsities would spread like wild fire. Some students were looking at her like she’s an alien or something and some are admiring her for her brave act. She wasn’t fond of attention so she just let it go.

She was about to go to her class when a certain guy she saw yesterday stopped her from walking. She looked at the guy with furrowed brow before trying to walk past him but he stopped her again. Momo was getting irritated so she just stared boringly at the guy. She waited for him to say anything.

Hanbin: I’ve heard what you did to my teammates.

Momo knew it’s going to end this way. She’s going to have to be in the blacklist of the varsities one way or another. Momo sighed while closing her eyes.

Momo: They were bullying someone.

The guy nodded his head before walking past her not before bumping in to her. “Is this the reason why the girls don’t want this guy for Mina?” She sighed again before walking to her class again. She’s not in the mood to play with people as of now because she’s having her detention after classes.

Jihyo was the first one to greet her when she got to her classroom. She greeted Jihyo with a wide smile before taking her seat. Then, Jeongyeon entered and told her about the news she heard.

Jeongyeon: I heard Hanbin stopped you in the hallway earlier. What did he tell you? Do you want me to kill him?

Momo: Nothing, he just said he heard what I did to his teammates. And please, don’t… he’s useless.

Jeongyeon sighed in relief. Momo saw this and she immediately knew that she choose the right people to be friends with. Their teacher entered their class causing Jeongyeon and their other classmates to run to their respective seats.

Momo listened to their classes and would occasionally ask Sana about the words she doesn’t understand. Having a seatmate that speaks in your native language just to explain everything to you is one of the perks.

After their morning class, they were about to go to the cafeteria when a bunch of students were blocking their way out of the hallways. Momo groaned because she’s really hungry and these students are pissing her off.

Jihyo: It seems like princess Myoui together with the others are here.

Jihyo said while glancing at the students who were the cause of the commotion. Momo looked at Jihyo with raised brow before turning to the voice in front of her.

Mina: Hi guys. Are you on your way to the cafeteria?

Momo sighed before looking at the person or should I say people in front of her. Mina was with the three other girls she’s with in the cafeteria yesterday. Jihyo smiled at Mina before nodding.

Mina: Do you perhaps want to join us for lunch?

Mina asked sweetly. Jeongyeon nudged Momo indicating her to answer but Momo just looked at her with furrowed brows. Sana smiled and turned to Mina.

Sana: It would be nice but some other time might be great?

One of Mina’s friends looked disappointed when Sana said that making Momo smirk knowing that the tallest of them likes her friend.

Momo: No actually, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter