Chapter 13

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo has been very worried about Mina since they saw Hanbin and Jennie in the restaurant. She would occasionally check on the girl if she has time. She was trying so much not to interfere about Mina and Hanbin’s problem but it seems like her emotions are getting the best for her. She felt like she wanted to protect Mina more and more.

She didn’t want to have anything to do about the girl but since she helped her the other night in the restaurant, she felt like she should take responsible on her actions. She made Hanbin and Jennie think Mina’s her girlfriend. She wasn’t thinking straight that time. She just wanted to show Hanbin that Mina’s okay without him when in fact Mina’s really not.

So now, Momo’s on her way to Mina’s class to ask her if she wants to have lunch with her. She wanted to spend time with Mina and be there as much as she can. She was smiling thinking that she could spend more time with Mina but all of her hope went down when she saw Mina with Hanbin inside Mina’s classroom. It seems like they’re talking about something serious.

Momo gave them their privacy and waited outside. She knew if she’ll intrude, something bad might happen and that’s the least thing she wants to happen as of now. She leaned her back in the wall while crossing her arms on her chest. She waited for a while before she heard shouting.

Mina: Then why?!

Hanbin: Because I don’t you love anymore!

Momo’s eyes widen at what she heard. She didn’t expect Hanbin to lie about it. She can hear it. How Hanbin struggles to say those words. She knows there’s something fishy about Hanbin’s sudden treatment to Mina. But she doesn’t know what it was or maybe… who it was. She sighed before continuing to listen.

Just then, she heard sobbing and a loud slap. She assumed Mina slapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter