Chapter 7

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo started hanging out a lot more in the Dance studio after Mina introduced her to it. She told Mina that she wanted to join and soon after, Mina introduced her as a new member. The other students in the dance club were more than happy to know it.

She made friends with Jackson, Yugyeom, Mark, Lisa, Seulgi, J-hope, and Taemin, Ten and many more. She was becoming really comfortable with those students and would even hang out with them if her friends would be very busy.

Jackson: You know you’re the first in a very long time.

Momo looked at Jackson with furrowed brows when he said that. They were walking to the dance room after they went to the cafeteria to have something to eat. She’s heard that many times before but she’s not sure what that means.

Momo: Care to elaborate?

Momo asked. The both of them together with Mark would always talk in 3 different languages when they’re together. They made it a habit to communicate in those languages. Jackson looked at her with raised brows. He didn’t know that a lot of people have noticed it already.

Jackson: She doesn’t really care about people since a long time ago. About 3 years ago? Something happened that made her lose her trust to people but I’m not really in the position to tell you that. Maybe if you became super close with her like she’s totally comfortable with you, she would be the one to tell you about it.

Momo nodded her head. She knows why Jackson talked to her in Mandarin before switching to English. She knows that a lot of student know what happened or at least have knowledge of what happened. When they got to the dance room, Momo was immediately pulled by Mark to show her their new piece.

Momo was more than happy to watch it and even asked them to have a transition about that one part. Momo asked them to teach her the dance and when they were done, they dance to it like there’s no tomorrow. After the club activity, she went to the council room to look for her friends. They would always hang out there or help Jihyo.

When she got there, she saw Jihyo massaging her temple while the others are reading the other papers. She assumed they’re doing their best to help Jihyo with it. Her friends were smart and they know a lot in handling things so she’s not even surprised when they have a pencil between their head and ear while reading.

Momo sighed and went to Jihyo to give her a hug. She looked at what Jihyo was doing and it seems like it’s about budgeting.

Momo: What’s wro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter