Chapter 11

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the incident with Jimin, Hanbin has been distant to Mina. He wasn’t even hanging out with her lately. Mina didn’t mind though since she knew that her boyfriend is busy with his studies and his training for their upcoming game. She wasn’t complaining why they don’t even go home together now.

It went on like that for almost a month before Mina became tired of her boyfriend’s behaviour. She didn’t understand why her boyfriend is being cold with her and he would sometimes snap at her too. At first she thought he’s just tired.

She was walking on her way to the gym when she heard some girls talking to each other. It’s like déjà vu.

Girl 1: Have you heard about the rumour that Hanbin is dating Kim Jennie from YG Middle School?

Mina felt her heart broke as soon as she heard those. She clenched her jaw and tried hard not to cry. She wanted to walk away but it seems like something is preventing her to leave.

Girl 2: They’ve been dating for almost a month now I’ve heard.

So that’s why Hanbin has been cold with her lately. She didn’t know why though. But now she knows. She walked out and went to the rooftop to have some fresh air. Her heart aches so much. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know if she’s going to still act as a perfect girlfriend or she’s going to make a scene.

Momo was walking to the council room when she spotted a certain red head walking with her head down. She didn’t even bother looking at the girl’s face since her mysterious aura is enough for Momo to know that it’s Mina. Unconsciously, she followed Mina until they got the school’s rooftop. She’s been with Mina for a while now but it seems like the girl doesn’t even feel her presence.

She just stood at the wall near the door and observed what Mina was doing. She felt like Mina needs some alone time but she wasn’t going to leave. She had a bad feeling and she’s going to follow her guts today.

Then she panicked when she heard Mina sobbed. She didn’t know what to do but she knew better than to go to the girl and hugging her. She knows that Mina wanted to be alone. Instead of going to the girl, she walked out of the rooftop and fished her phone out. She dialled Mina’s number and called her.

She waited for a while before she heard Mina talk. She smiled knowing Mina’s great at hiding her pain.

Momo: I was wondering if you want to go grab something to eat. I heard about this place who’s serving a very delicious Jokbal.

Mina chuckled before humming in response.

Mina: I would love to.

Momo: Great, I’ll see you at the council room okay?

Mina: Okay.

Then Momo hang up. She went to council room a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter