Chapter 4

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo was walking in their school’s hallway when she stopped in front of this one room. There was this music playing which caught her attention. It was something elegant and beautiful. She stayed there listening to the music for a while before slightly peeping at the small crack of the door.

Then her heart almost stopped when she saw a certain red head girl dancing. She’s not fond of those classical dances but she sure knows this one. It’s the dance of the black swan in that theatre play “Swan Lake”. Momo was mesmerised by the way the red head girl turn her body smoothly.

She was watching for God knows how long when her phone suddenly rang. She panicked knowing that even with the loud sound of the player, the ringtone was still heard. Just then, she picked her phone up and saw that her brother was calling her.

Minho: Where are you? I’ve been waiting for you!

Momo: I’m sorry, just caught up with something. I’ll be there.

Minho: DID YOU GET IN A FIGHT AGAIN!?

Momo had to pull the phone away from her ear. She sighed and told her brother that she’s on her way to the parking lot. Her brother told her to walk faster since they still have to meet the Myouis. Momo sighed again before turning her heels towards the parking lot. As soon as she reached the parking lot, she ran to where her brother’s car is and got inside.

Momo: You said we’re having dinner with the Myouis right?

Minho: Yea, dad said we’re going to be with them and with Amber too.

Momo sighed before nodding. She’s too overwhelmed by the fact that Krystal and Jessica have an unknown sister who she met a while ago.

Momo: How come I’ve never met Mina before? How come Jessica and Krystal noona are using a different surname?

Minho glanced at her sister before turning to the road again.

Minho: Mina’s different. She’s not like her sisters. She never liked meeting their family friends or something like that. In the case of Jessica noona and Krystal, Mina’s half-sisters, she’s the first born of Uncle Myoui and Auntie Jung. Uncle Myoui got divorce with her first wife while Uncle Jung died in an accident. They met by chance and then fell in love.

Momo nodded her head and turned her attention to her phone. The whole way to their house was so quiet it’s deafening. When they got home, Momo immediately went to their kitchen to greet her mom who’s cooking.

Mrs. Hirai: Hi darling. How was your fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter