Chapter 20

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu was on her way to the cafeteria when she heard some students talking about Mina.

Student 1: Did you hear that Mina’s back with Jimin?

Student 2: So it’s real! I’ve heard a lot of rumours about their relationship before. I even heard that they had that scandal.

 Student 1: The scandal wasn’t proven though. There weren’t any videos that were released.

Tzuyu sighed before fetching her phone. She called Nayeon and told her that the rumours are about to start again. Nayeon groaned in frustration. That rumour was long dead but she’s worried that it would surface again. She’s worried that Mina’s going to be in the same situation like 3 years ago.

Tzuyu went to the cafeteria with a heavy feeling. She was worried that the rumours would resurface again anytime soon especially that Jimin and Mina are now dating again. She didn’t want to believe it but with Mina’s behaviour, it’s not impossible that she and Jimin are dating again. When she got there, she already saw her friends with worried look except for Momo who’s having this scary expression.

She went to them and she was immediately bombarded with a lot of questions. They talked about Mina when the noise inside the cafeteria became quiet. Momo looked at the person who just came and yes! It’s Myoui Mina. She’s wearing that make-up and revealing clothes again that Momo had come to hate so much. Momo sighed before standing up and walking off.

Jihyo was looking at Mina with that worried look that she had come to do more often now. Their friends were looking at Momo who was half way out of the cafeteria. She stopped just beside Mina and they assumed that she told Mina something because Mina’s expression darkens when Momo got out of the room. The varsities knew about what Mina did to Momo and as much as they wanted to protect Mina, they decided to follow Momo’s plan. That’s to piss Mina off until she stops being that rebel girl and go back to the sweet girl she was before.

Hanbin didn’t know what his teammates are about to do when they stood up from their seat then separated to stand with both sides of the aisle to the cashier. Mina raised her brow at what they were doing where Jeongyeon immediately picked up. Momo was somewhere near the door looking at what her friends had planned to do. Jeongyeon went beside Jun-hoe who was at the end opposite to Mina.

Jeongyeon: LET US ALL WELCOME THE PRINCESS! GUARDS! PUT YOUR SWORDS UP HIGH!

Then all the varsity players held their spoons up imitating those guards when the royal family does their entrance. As much as Jihyo was worried about Mina, she was the first one to laugh out loud at what they were doing. Momo was holding her la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter