Chapter 1

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was always like this in the first day of school for her. She would always walk in a different hallway every start of the school year looking for the principal’s office. She would always adjust during the first day of school because her parents would always want to transfer from one place to another. She’s been all around different countries and places such as New York, California, Taiwan, Japan and many more other places.

And now she’s in Korea. Her parents decided to try a different path in this country. They said that it seems nice to live in this country where her older brother and her cousin decided to live. So here she is, holding her forms and her bag tightly as she walks inside the principal’s office of her new school.

Principal Park: Welcome Ms. Hirai!

The Principal greeted her enthusiastically. She slightly smiled at the man before her before bowing to him. The Principal smiled at her gesture as not all transfer students does that to him.

Principal Park: So here are your schedules and your uniforms. Please approach us if you need anything. There’s a student waiting for you outside to guide you to your homeroom. Please have fun on your first day and welcome again.

Principal Park ended. Momo smiled at him and bowed again before walking out of the room. She sighed and looked forward to see a student who’s shorter than her and had this super friendly aura. The girl smiled at her before approaching her.

Jihyo: Hi! My name is Park Jihyo I’m the Student Body President. Nice to meet you!

The girl said cutely making Momo smile. How she wish she’ll stay in this place longer if all of their students are like this.

Momo: I’m Hirai Momo, Nice to meet you too.

Momo smiled making the girl smile widely too.

Jihyo: You don’t seem like you’re a Korean. Where are you from?

Jihyo said as she gesture for Momo to follow her. Momo followed shortly and they are now walking to their classroom.

Momo: I’m originally from Japan. But my parents like to transfer places so much.

Jihyo: Oh I have friends who are from Japan too. And your Hangul is really great!

Jihyo said amused at how Momo’s Korean skills are greater than any of the other foreigners she met. Momo chuckled at Jihyo’s reaction.

Momo: I’ve learned the language before I came here to lessen the language barrier. It’s really hard to transfer country without any knowledge of their language and culture.

Momo said amusing Jihyo again. When they got to their classroom, Jihyo told Momo to stay outside first while she talked to their homeroom teacher. The teacher smiled and welcomed Momo inside.

Mrs. Shin: Okay guys! We have a new transfer student here. Please come in and introduce yourself.

Momo took a deep breath before walking inside the room slowly; she’s really nervous right now she could almost pee on her pants. Momo smiled nervously before looking at her classmates.

Momo: Hi. I’m Hirai Momo, I’m originally from Japan but I transferred here from the US. Please take care of me and I hope we could all be friends.

Momo finished. She heard a lot of greetings and cheering. She smiled widely at them.

Mrs. Shin: Momo, you could sit beside Sana over there since the both of you are from Japan and I think you’d make great friends with your classmates.

Momo nodded her head before walking to her seat. On her way, she heard a lot of HI’s and saw a lot of beautiful welcoming smiles. She returned their greetings and smiles until she got to her seat.

Sana: Hi! I’m Minatozaki Sana! Nice to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter