Lately 2

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

' Haewon ah~ come here~ Come to me~ ' He waved the toy in his hand and called out to the soon-to-be 1year-old infant. The little boy crawled towards him when he saw the toy. 

' Ap...pubu...baba...pa...ap...bbb...' Haewon mumbled, trying to call appa. He was learning how to talk with his babytalks. Babies are cute like that. He gently Haewon's head and gave him the toy and smiled. He, including the rest of Infinite members played with Haewon everyday. Infinite played with him more than Seungnam did. * such beautiful eyes just like your father * He picks Haewon up from the floor and cuddled him. 

' Hyung...She's still having fever.. and Woohyun hyung's cooking seaweed soup for her ' Myungsoo blantly told him and he nodded before saying something. 

' Is... she still trying to kill herself again? How's her wound? ' He tried to be calm when he asked Myungsoo. 

' not at the moment... she's asleep..her wounds are healing though...and hyung... dont keep everything to yourself. We knew you were worried for her.. We do too.. besides ...she needs you too other than Woohyun.. He have to have time with his Yanghee. We have schedules too.. so hyung...please? okay.... ' Myungsoo spoke and carried the little Haewon from him. 

' I...havent seen her smile since the day Haewon was born...ever since she knew about it. Her beautiful smile...im sure all of you're waiting for her smile.. at least smile for once.. and she havent really played with Haewon or carry him like we always do... damn...just...damn... ' He hissed, he was heartbrokened to see Seungnam like that. He was no other person. He was  Infinite's leader, Sunggyu. Myungsoo patted Sunggyu, trying to console him. 

He let out a sigh, ' Everyone....all the police had been looking for him. Found his car but his body was nowhere to be found. Car was badly damaged and I know its driving her crazy/nuts. '  Myungsoo sighed again and left to give Haewon a bath, leaving Sunggyu lying on the cold floor. 

Seungnam woke up late in the evening. Her wound hurts but she didnt care. She only felt pain in her heart. She thought as though her heart was bleeding for real. She turned her head to the side and there she saw a cutter on the top of the drawer. With her eyes closed or open, the only thing in her mind was Hoya. Only Hoya and if not? Trying all ways to get herself killed. She stretched her hand out, slowly reaching for the cutter and the door clicked open.

* bad timing *

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 2 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Hope this chap isnt boring ): ): Sorry if it is ): ): & remember to comment after reading! More comments & I'll update the next chap! (: 

I wanna cry~~ ): ): be strong Seungnam~