Lately 18

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

Haewon

 

 

Haewon reached the playground feeling pissed at everything. He kicked the stone and sat on the swing. It was the same playground where Myungsoo found him the other time. * mommy hates me and now daddy too * Haewon thought with a sigh. * that stranger is my real daddy? More like a kidnapper * He thought again and blewed his fringe with his mouth. Thoughts were rushing through his mind. He felt lonely and scared. Minutes later, he felt the swing moved. It was Hoya who moved the swing. At first Haewon thought it was either Sunggyu or Sungyeol or even Myungsoo but when he knew it was Hoya, he started crying. 

' Dont you come near me! ' Haewon shouted while his tears all flowing down. Hoya softened. * Dont cry my son~ * Hoya thought and lightly touched his little head. He cried even loudly and swipped Hoya's hand away. Hoya went to the swing beside Haewon and sat on it too. 

' I'm Lee Howon.. Dance machine of Infinite.. I love your mother and of course I love you too ' Hoya introduced himself to the little boy. Haewon remembered what Myungsoo told him. Your father is the dance machine in Infinite~ He cried alittle lesser. 

' Im lee haewon.. Sunggyu daddy's son~ ' Haewon replied him while his tears were still rolling down. Hoya was surprised that he answered him and he smiled. 

' Im not taking you away from Sunggyu hyung~ you can continue to call him daddy~ its just that maybe you'll have to call one more person daddy thats all~ ' Hoya told him nicely and he immediately stopped his crying. * He definitely has my eyes * Hoya softened. 

' why did you come back only now?! ' Haewon snapped and his tears started rolling down again. He was feeling scared and he couldnt how his classmates treat him so badly and how Seungnam never celebrates his birthday. Hoya explained everything to him and he nodded slowly. 

' Myungsoo had told me everything about you~ from now on~ Appa will protect you~ and you'll be able to celebrate your birthday this year..next year... forever~ ' Hoya wiped haewon's tears away and hugged his son. 

' Appa~ ' Haewon hugged Hoya back, crying again. He was just like his mother. Hoya smiled. * finally~ everything's back to normal~ * He thought. After quite sometime of father-son moment, Haewon wanted to ask Hoya something. 

' appa? you know that Daddy likes omma right? ' Haewon asked. Hoya nodded. * I saw them kissed on White Day~ * He thought. 

' then.. you know that omma likes daddy alittle too~ ' Haewon told Hoya.  Hoya nodded. * I knew that.. She responded to Sunggyu's kiss * He thought.

' But~ You're my biological son~ and of course Infinite's son/little brother~ ' Hoya said. Haewon smiled alittle. ' I love you appa! Thanks for coming back ' Haewon whispered and Hoya walked him back. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 18 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed~ Short chap though ^^ Comments please! (: