Lately 6

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

5Years later...

Seungnam got better, lesser killing of herself as though Dongwoo had knocked some sense into her and of course Haewon grew up too. He's in the elementary school. But one thing that never change was Hoya. No news of him and nobody knows if he's dead or alive, but she believes he'll be back one day or maybe soon. It was time for Haewon to go to school. She went into the room and found him awake with Sunggyu helping him with his uniform. * When will Hoya ever help Haewon with his clothes? * she thought. 

' Good and ready for school little buddy~ ' Sunggyu smiled with his cresent eyes. 

' Thanks~ daddy~ ' Haewon flash a grin on his face and hugged Sunggyu. Before they could continue, Seungnam came in and interupt them. She led him to the kitchen and gave him his bread. 

' eat~ and I'll bring you to school~ ' Seungnam placed his milk on the table for him. 

' I want daddy to bring me to school~  Haewon sulked and refuse to eat his bread. * Your daddy isnt here! Dont even know if he;s dead or alive! * She thought with a frown but Haewon continued sulking. There came Sungyeol ruffling Haewon's hair. 

' Kiddo~ It isnt that bad to let your mother bring you to school~ ' Sungyeol played and tickled him. Haewon giggled. ' Now~ finish the bread and the milk and dont let your mother angry.. I'll play with you when you're home later~ ' Sungyeol gave him one last tickle and laughed. 

' Alrighty Sungyeollie hyung~ ' Haewon smiled. He loves Sungyeol as he always played and joked with him. He glanced alittle at Seungnam. ' er...omma~? can... er.... Daddy bring me to school...please? ' Haewon persuaded his mother with his innocent eyes. * He has Hoya's eyes~ * She thought and gave in, slowly nodding her head. 

' YAY!!!! DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY~ ! ' Haewon cheered with excitement. 

' HE'S NOT YOUR DADDY! ' Seungnam shouted, feeling pissed. She couldnt take it anymore. She had tolerated him for calling Sunggyu daddy for years. She had enough and stomped away angrily. Sungyeol gulped. No one told Haewon about Hoya, his father except Seungnam. She told him that her father dances in Infinite and Haewon naively thought it was Sunggyu since he's always around since his birth. Woohyun heard it and followed Seungnam to have a talk with her.. Haewon was petrified. He never seen her acted like this before and of course he always thought Sunggyu was his dad. The news was a shock to him. 

Sunggyu walked Haewon to school. He was quiet, holding hand in hand with Sunggyu. 

' hey buddy~ ? You okay? Omma's just prolly not feeling well~ come~ Smile! ' Sunggyu tried to make him smile. He slightly smile to Sunggyu. 

' bye.....daddy.. ' Haewon whispered  at the word ' daddy ' and walked into the school compound. ' Bye~ Haewon ah~ ' He waved to Haewon.

* Daddy isnt my daddy? whats omma talking about? * Haewon kept thinking of it in class. 

* Hope he's alright...and it must still be hard for her... * Sunggyu thought and sighed.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

---------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 6 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the chap~ Boring chap I guess~ &&& comment after reading please so that I know you guys read it~ ^^ Thanks! & OMG!! HAEWON IS...irritating... but SO CUTE!!!!