Lately 17

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

BACK AS 7!~~

 

It was late morning and it was raining heavily. Raindrops were heard splattering, hitting on the window. None of them were awake yet even Sungyeol, the light sleeper. Guess what? Hoya and Seungnam were sleeping together but of course she didnt know. She turned her sleeping position and was now facing Hoya. She felt his breath as he was so close to her and she immediately opened her eyes. There she saw Hoya sleeping beside him. * OMG! He's really back?! * She thought, still coudnt believe the fact. Hoya got into the accident and went missing for years as someone rescued him and Hoya was down to memory lost. He forget everything and when he's back now? Of course he regained his memory~ duh~ 

She immediately sat up right but Hoya pulled her down again. She blinked. * this isnt a dream isnt it? * She thought. 

' I miss you baby~ You havent talked since last night~ ' Hoya snuggled into her neck. She touched his face seeing if he's real and there she goes giving him a slap and sat up right again. Hoya was surprised and her tears started rolling down again.

' hush~ come here baby~ Im sorry for everything~ Im back now~ ' Hoya apologised and leaned in, hugging her tightly. Her tears flushed down even more. 

' I missed you so much that when you're not with me, I tried to kill myself.. even our baby... ' She explained, still crying, this time even louder. Hoya just smiled and combed her hair with his fingers. And snapped! He thought of his baby. 

' hush~ I know~ Woohyun and Sungyeol had already told me everything last night~ but they didnt tell me anything about our baby~ Where's our child? I havent seen him for years... ' Hoya felt devastated. * How can he not know his son! * She thought and cried again. 

' You've seen him last night~ He had your eyes~ He had your genes~ everything... I have a hard time looking at him because it reminds me of you when you're not around. ' She sniffed and cleaned her tears on his shirt. * Last night?? who- OMG!!! that little kid who calls Sunggyu daddy? * Hoya thought in confuse. She noticed his confused expression and finally told him.

' haewon...lee haewon.. is our child! our son! our flesh! dont you dare leave us again! ' She told him and cried again, hugging Hoya tightly. Hoya kissed her on the lips. Both of their hearts thumped fast. * I miss you so much I love you * Both thought. After sometime, they came out from the room to see Myungsoo on the sofa. Both greeted each other. He got up and walked towards you. 

' you alright? ' He assured her with a smile and she nodded back with a smile too. * Hey eyes are puffy.. bad she cried again~ but is good this time * Myungsoo gave them one last smile, pumped his fist lightly on Hoya's chest and headed to the kitchen. 

' morning~ and I smell in the air~ ' Woohyun cooed and chuckled. She stare at him with disbelieve. Hoya gawked at him. ' I was just kidding~ ' Woohyun winked and went to help Myungsoo with the breakfast. Seungnam lightly smiled to herself. * He's really back ~ * She thought. 

' Look who's smiling to herself~ ' Sungyeol echoed the dorm. She blushed with a shy smile. Hoya grinned, showing his gums. ' Yah hyung~ Treat her good from now on~ we wont be taking care of her~ To be honest~ Im tired of her~ SHe's one big madness i tell ya! ' Sungyeol complained. She blushed even more. 

' And what exactly have you done? ' Hoya smirked, rolling his eyes playfully at him. Sungyeol blew his fringe with his mouth and opened his playstation3. 

' He quiets haewon down when he cries everytime.. Haewon's favourite out of Infinite ' She told Hoya, his eyes eyebrows raised and he nodded with a smile. * My child likes the choding? ohmy! What if my son turns out like him? A choding? * Hoya thought and lightly smacked his forehead. SUngjong came out rubbing his eyes and yawned, greeting everyone. SUnggyu was up too except for Dongwoo and Haewon. 

Voices of Infinite from the player was heard in Haewon's playroom of course he sleeps in there too. Haewon was awake and was dancing already. He sure dances like his father. He's just the kid version. Sunggyu opened the door and Haewon saw him. He stopped and ran towards Sunggyu giving him a hug. 

' Morning daddy~ ' Haewon greeted him with a peck on his cheek. He smiled with his cresent eyes. 

' hae won ah~ ' She called him and he greeted his mother too. He greeted everyone except Hoya. 

' yah who are you? Why are you even in our house? ' Haewon went up to Hoya and hit him on his back. his back didnt hurt as Haewon's hand were small it didnt give much impact but what hurt him was his son didnt know that he was his real father. His heart ached. Hoya was stunned by his actions. Sungjong gasped. 

' yah!~ andwae~ You cant hit him like that ~ She stopped him, pulling him away causing him to scream. 

' omma~ I dont like that man~ ' Haewon screamed and soon his tears rolled down. * This kid sure needs a beating * Myungsoo thought. * We've got a rebellion kid to teach * Sungyeol gawked silently. 

' yah lee haewon!! respect him! He's your real father!! ' Sunggyu shouted, making everyone gasped and shocked. Haewon stopped his nuisance too. He heard Sunggyu. He heard him loud and clearly. * he's my real... daddy~ ? Why is he back? * Haewon thought as if he was about to cry again.

' You're my daddy not him~!! You are my daddy.. not you~! ' Haewon spoke, shaking his head, not accepting the fact. He ran out to the playground. Sunggyu softened. * Im always your daddy but Hoya will always be your really appa~ All the best little buddy~ Your father's back * Sunggyu thought.

Seungnam was hurt by what Haewon had said. Smiles on her face were replaced by frowns. Hoya lightly squeezed her shoulders. * He's my son?? He doesnt resemble me at all~ his choding attittude and all... except for his eyes.... * Hoya thought.

Haewon just needs time to accept the fact that his real daddy's back!. Will he be able to accept Hoya? Or Will he be that stubborn?

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

-------------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 17 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Short chap though~ comments please ^^ &&&&&& haewon you!!!! AISHHH~~