Lately 9

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

Rest of Infinite were back at the dorm without Haewon and Myungsoo. Seungnam started to panic when she didnt saw a single soul of his son back with them. Dongwoo lightly squeezed her shoulder and gave her a everything-will-be-alright-soon look. Sunggyu too, started to panic but he hid it well. * Please dont let anything happen to you~ haewon ah~ * Sunggyu worriedly thought about Haewon. The cloor clicked open and their eyes widdened at the sight of Myungsoo and Haewon. * Glad they're safe * They thought in sync. Haewon ran towards Sunggyu, pulling a hug to him. ' Glad you're safe ~ little buddy~ ' Sunggyu whispered and inhaled his baby fragnance. 

' da- ' Haewon stopped as he realised he was going to call him daddy like he always did and remembered what Myungsoo had told him. He ran towards Seungnam and hugged her legs. Everyone including Seungnam find it weird except Myungsoo. 

' Mommy! Im....sorry ' Haewon apologised to his mother. Tears of joy rolled down onto Seungnam;s cheek as she hugged him too. 

' Glad you're safe my baby~ ' Seungnam whispered and hug her baby close for quite sometime.

' hey~ little buddy~ Lets have a bath~ ' Sunggyu tugged his little finger but Haewon shook his head and walked away, finding his favourite Sungyeol right away. Sunggyu's smile changed to a frown. Seungnam noticed something was wrong and weird for Haewon to react like this. 

* what happened ' son ? * Sunggyu thought confusely. It was the first time for Haewon to not call him daddy and walking away without saying much. He had already treat Haewon like his own child. 

* ...Myungsoo... * Sunggyu's eyes widdened when he thought of Myungsoo. * Myungsoo definitely know something about this. * He thought.

* baby didnt call Sunggyu daddy and even walk away? What happened to you baby? Sunggyu...look....sad..... * Seungnam thought when he saw Sunggyu's smile changed to a frown on his face. She softened at the sight of it. 

* ... Looks like.. I should've keep my mouth shut..... * Myungsoo thought, feeling alittle scared.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

--------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 9 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. well..boring chap though~ Anyways, please do comment after reading! pls(: Thanks! (: