Lately 3

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

* Bad timing * She thought and shut her eyes. 

She opened her eyes as soon as she heard Haewon's babytalks while he came crawling into the room. She softened. * My baby *. There came in another person after Haewon. It was Woohyun. He came in with a bowl of seaweed soup and smiled when he saw her awake. 

' here~ feeling better ? ' Woohyun asked, feeding her the soup that he cooked. She nodded and drank it. 

' hae..won ah~ ' She muttered softly, gently her son's head. Woohyun wiped her tears as her tears rolled down onto her cheeks. He softened. 

' Sorry I havent spending much time with you.. but it really hurts me seeing you like this. Your son needs you, he needs your love like how you need Hoya's love ' Woohyun couldnt take it and hugged her tightly. She cried even more when she heard her man's name. ' hoya...where are you.... ' She screamed and cried in Woohyun's chest.

' dont hurt yourself anymore.. Im sure he wouldnt want to see you like this... neither Sunggyu hyung. Police havent confirmed if he's dead or not till they find his body... Be strong for now!! ' He comforted her but her tears still rolled down non-stop. Haewon started crying too, probably of the screams from his mother, scared him. Sungyeol rushed into the room once he heard the little thing cry. 

' hush.. hush hush little handsome~Sungyeollie is here~ ' Sungyeol carried him out, trying his ways to coax Haewon. * hyung~ are you dead or not? It really hurts everyone seeing Seungnam like this.. Dont you wanna see your son? * he thought, thinking about Hoya. 

* Everyone is here for you~ especially Sunggyu... He spends the most time with you since the day you gave birth to Haewon...and it really drives Dongwoo crazy * Woohyun thought, patting her back, letting her cry out as much as she could.

Hours later. Seungnam came out from her room and saw Haewon playing by himself in the playcot. ' ommmm...mamam ommmaaamabbb ' Haewon babytalked again trying to call omma when he saw his mother, talking the toy, trying to bite it. 

' You cant eat that~ ' She pulled out the toy from his mouth and Haewon chuckled, thinking that his mother was playing him and he puts the toy back into his mouth and bite it. ' andwaeyo~ ' She gently spoke and she pulled it out again, causing Haewon to chuckle again. Little smiles formed on Seungnam's face. 

Sunggyu witnessed everything. He felt happy when he saw smiles on her face. * yeah.. keep smiling everyday.. play with Haewon everyday.. I dont care if your smile is small.. just keep smiling... * he thought, his lips forming a smile too. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

---------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 3 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chap! Put down your comments after reading please!! ): hmm.. no one is reading I guess? ): ): 

The baby's so cute~~~~!!! ^^