Lately 11

Lately ( Sequel to Secret Fan Letters )

' Where's Seungnam ? Havent seen her around since afternoon~ ' Dongwoo asked but the rest of Infinite shrugged. 

' Where's leadergyu?? ' Sungjong didnt see him the whole day and was asking for him. Of course they didnt know that the two of them were sleeping in Sunggyu's room. 

Haewon woke up from his nap and broke into cries which made Infinite went into the room frantically. He was crying for daddy. * looks like he's got nightmare * They thought in sync and Sungyeol carried him up from the bed. He was the one who always carry Haewon when he cried.

' Hey little handsome~ hush hush~ Sungyeollie is here~ ' Sungyeol tried to coax him but Haewon was still crying for daddy. 

' how? ' he mouthed to Myungsoo and Myungsoo pointed to Sunggyu's room. ' bring him to Sunggyu hyung~ ' Myungsoo mouthed back to Sungyeol and he nodded. 

There was no response when Sungyeol knocked the door and he turned the knob and went in. there he saw Sunggyu and Seungnam sleeping together on the little sofa of Sunggyu's.  * looks like your daddy is busy~ * Sungyeol thought and smirked, closing the door behind him. infinite look at him in confuse. 

' go in and see for yourself~~ You'll be surprised!~~ ' Choding Sungyeol smirked again and went off trying his best to stop Haewon from crying. Infinite pushed open the door and saw what Sungyeol had saw. Smiles were all over their faces when they closed the door behind them. 

* Looks like everything's fine~ * Dongwoo thought with a smile.

* Yeah~ Rely on him more since Hoya's not with you~ * Woohyun thought with a smile too.

* looks like Haewon will be calling Sunggyu daddy again.. * Choding Sungyeol thought mischeviously.

* wow....~ * Myungsoo thought with a smirk on his poker face.

* Is it a good thing or a bad thing? * Sungjong thought and smiled.

But Hoya too was on their mind. 

* Please come back soon if you're still alive * All thought in sync and off to do their own things. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

----------------------------------------------------------------- LATELY 11 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Short chap thought but still~~ enjoy (: comment too! Thans